Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Welp. So much for confidentiality. Someone posted the Neoomorph synopsis on twitter. Ugh.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Cue in the "it's happening" gif.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Welp. So much for confidentiality. Someone posted the Neoomorph synopsis on twitter. Ugh.

It's because people arent happy unless everything is spoiled.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Yeah. And I want to restate. I and the staff did what we could to keep it contained here. It was released the morning after on twitter so idk anymore

Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Perhaps it was the same guy, I mean if he really wanted to spoil things why would he come to this small website when he could just release it to twitter and in minutes it could reach hundreds of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Probably because he assumed he wouldnt of gotten caught on here.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:52 pm

It was inevitable. Neomorph really blew the doors open so it was only a matter of time before it got out into the public. Nobody could have contained something that big. It was like trying to hide the information about the Male MUTO in the 2014 Godzilla movie. I'm just surprised that all this didn't happen sooner.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
It was inevitable. Neomorph really blew the doors open so it was only a matter of time before it got out into the public. Nobody could have contained something that big. It was like trying to hide the information about the Male MUTO in the 2014 Godzilla movie. I'm just surprised that all this didn't happen sooner.
Oooh good analogy

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Océane wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Oooh good analogy

Thanks. That was the best one I could think of off the top of my head. No matter how hard the U.S. Navy, Monarch, and inevitably, the Japanese government (they had to have been informed somehow), could have covered up that big boy, you knew he was going to make his 'official debut' to the world somehow. And turning a nuclear powered submarine into the world's biggest submarine sandwich was the way he did.

Even if Neomorph didn't leak all this, some other Universal employee would have. This isn't like the 1990's, or the early-mid 2000's. Somebody hiding behind a computer that works for a movie company has far more power then they had in the past. Everything about this was going to happen in some form or another.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Would someone mind PM'ing me the Neomorph info as well? Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Wow... how? Why? I only showed the neomorph photo to one member here. I swear to god I did not leak it. I did ASK my source on Twitter about it but he already had all that info. So he wouldn't leak something he already knew about....
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm

If anything else, somebody else leaked it on Twitter and might have done so to frame him. Sickle_Claw, did your source know who Neomorph was?

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:23 pm

I think it's best that all leak discussion stops. From what I've heard Mainframe is coping it on Facebook for being a site of the leak. Not pointing or blaming anyone but I don't want it to affect us negatively. Thoughts?

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Can someone PM me with details? I've been off site a bit and clearly missing something.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Can someone PM me with details? I've been off site a bit and clearly missing something.

I just did.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:

I just did.
Could you please PM me as well? I keep missing this stuff and I have no idea which subreddit to be watching for it.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:02 pm

^^ Or at least post a link to the synopsis on twitter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Robotpo wrote:

The best synopsis can be found here
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you @Mistral.

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Robotpo wrote:
No links or the synopsis will be posted. We don't want Universal coming down on us.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:27 pm

May I just say if this plot is true? it actually sounds like it will be a pretty great film if executed right!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:29 pm

I didn't leak anything either. I don't want anyone screwed.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:39 pm

dance2nite wrote:
May I just say if this plot is true? it actually sounds like it will be a pretty great film if executed right!

For the most part I like it I approve!

To be totally honest, the plot seems to be pretty close to what we were all assuming it would be anyways. It was just a matter of putting the pieces together.

I really hope Universal doesn't go screwing with everything now that details have been leaked.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
The Beeg One
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Would someone mind sending me a PM that includes what I missed, including the synopsis and descriptions of the leaked pictures?
Back to top Go down
evolution_rex
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
evolution_rex

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Would anyone be kind enough to PM some of the details of this apparent leak? I'd greatly appreciate it (also sorry if I shouldn't post this).

http://letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Getting away from the leaks and going back to conjecture for a moment, how long do we expect this film to be. I'm really hoping that this time we get at least a good 2 and a half hour run time to allow for multiple dinosaurs getting their chance to shine, as well as some solid character development. I just don't think 2 hours will cut it this time out.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Getting away from the leaks and going back to conjecture for a moment, how long do we expect this film to be. I'm really hoping that this time we get at least a good 2 and a half hour run time to allow for multiple dinosaurs getting their chance to shine, as well as some solid character development. I just don't think 2 hours will cut it this time out.

That seems a little long for a JP/JW movie. That being said, considering how Bayona is really trying to improve this movie by not having the flaws of the first one, I'd say that it's possible. 2 hr 15 min-2 hrs 20 min would be ideal.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

That seems a little long for a JP/JW movie. That being said, considering how Bayona is really trying to improve this movie by not having the flaws of the first one, I'd say that it's possible. 2 hr 15 min-2 hrs 20 min would be ideal.

I still do worry about the screen time of the dinosaurs. Maybe it seems like a fickle thing to be concerned about, but, unlike something like Godzilla, where there's only normally a couple of creatures that they have to showcase, we're looking at a film that is going to have to A) Incorporate old favorites like the T. rex and raptors into meaningful roles, B) Incorporate new dinosaurs in order to not seem redundant, and C) Incorporate Wu's new hybrid as well.

That's a lot of screen time. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks for everyone's support against the leaks. We appreciate it highly. Any posts or links to leaks will be removed and possible warnings going out. Don't want to be that guy but if we have to we will.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Its like a bad car wreck, I dont want to look away...can someome PM me the details? Will not be shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next