Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016
 
HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-06-11

PostSubject: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:39 am

Now that we've had a few dinosaurs revealed, it'll be easier to keep them all organized in this thread. I'll keep the first post updated periodically with any news. So far we have:

CONFIRMED

Ankylosaurus
Spoiler:
 

Apatosaurus
Spoiler:
 

Stegosaurus
Spoiler:
 

Stygimoloch
Spoiler:
 

Triceratops
Spoiler:
 


Tyrannosaurus rex
Spoiler:
 

Velociraptor

REFERENCED

Concavenator (Statue)
Spoiler:
 

Dilophosaurus (Model in Diorama)
Spoiler:
 

Various skeletons including Kosmoceratops, Edmontosaurus, Protoceratops, Nanotyrannus?, Velociraptor? and unidentified nodosaur.
Spoiler:
 

RUMORED

Baryonyx

Carnotaurus

Proto-Indominus (Referenced in Jurassic World)


Last edited by Pachyrhinosaurus on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:02 am

Seems like a healthy number of dinosaurs so far! I certainly hope all of them get a chance to shine on screen. What's odd is that Parasaurolophus, another franchise mainstay alongside T. rex, Triceratops and Velociraptor, hasn't resurfaced yet. I'm sure when the movie comes out and official release material makes its presence known, my concerns would have been for naught. But it still seems unusual to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:38 am

*sits and grabs popcorn*

I'm just waiting. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 am

I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:02 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad

I'm still scared it's just a statue in that old mans house.

I'm not trying to be negative or pessimistic for the sake of it, but if I don't see a Dilo after getting myself hyped I'll be crushed:(. So I don't wanna get hyped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad

I'm still scared it's just a statue in that old mans house.

I'm not trying to be negative or pessimistic for the sake of it, but if I don't see a Dilo after getting myself hyped I'll be crushed:(. So I don't wanna get hyped.

I have to admit, that is something I have started to dread in recent days. Either it's a statue, sculpture or maybe even a stuffed specimen, especially given that it looks more muscular and T. rex-like than the Crash McCreery concept art for the Dilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:03 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad

I'm still scared it's just a statue in that old mans house.

I'm not trying to be negative or pessimistic for the sake of it, but if I don't see a Dilo after getting myself hyped I'll be crushed:(. So I don't wanna get hyped.

I have to admit, that is something I have started to dread in recent days. Either it's a statue, sculpture or maybe even a stuffed specimen, especially given that it looks more muscular and T. rex-like than the Crash McCreery concept art for the Dilo.

I think, that given the context, it's supposed to be a living animal. It looks like there are pieces of animatronic skins around it so I'm inclined to believe it's an animatronic as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

_______________
Last Movie Watched: Casey Jones (2011).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S2:E40).
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Adventure (Gamecube).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:36 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 2186
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:51 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Seems like a healthy number of dinosaurs so far! I certainly hope all of them get a chance to shine on screen. What's odd is that Parasaurolophus, another franchise mainstay alongside T. rex, Triceratops and Velociraptor, hasn't resurfaced yet. I'm sure when the movie comes out and official release material makes its presence known, my concerns would have been for naught. But it still seems unusual to me.

I still think that Rexy ate all of them before any had the chance to change sex into males and allow for natural breeding. And I still think that one dinosaur is an Acrocanthosaurus. Mainly because of how it's become more popular recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:52 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's unfair. I think now you guys feel the same as me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

_______________
Last Movie Watched: Casey Jones (2011).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S2:E40).
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Adventure (Gamecube).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:18 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's unfair. I think now you guys feel the same as me.

See @Spinosaur4.4?  Dilophosaurus and Wu are very similar. Both amazing creatures who are misunderstood and need more screen time! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

It's in TLW (in the monitor)

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:32 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's unfair. I think now you guys feel the same as me.

See @Spinosaur4.4?  Dilophosaurus and Wu are very similar. Both amazing creatures who are misunderstood and need more screen time! Lol

I told you guys.  Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Hoping we get a shot of the T. rex animatronic soon.

We haven't had a big T. rex robot built since TLW, so suffice to say I'm excited to see it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:49 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Why is it "If we get a T. rex animatronic"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:51 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Why is it "If we get a T. rex animatronic"?
Oh yes, it's almost confirmed at this point. Sorry. I'm sleepy.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:59 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Why is it "If we get a T. rex animatronic"?
Oh yes, it's almost confirmed at this point. Sorry. I'm sleepy.  Laughing

Not what I meant.

Simply curious as to why your want of other therapod animatronics is dependent on whether the Rex gets one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

It's in TLW (in the monitor)

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)

But that's not comparable in any way though IMO. Death Star isn't a living thing. Is the Spino skeleton in JW on the same level as it appearing and moving around in JP3? 

I certainly don't think so at all. We are talking about actual encounters with a living organic animal.

@tyrant Lizard. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything because it's certainly not. But I wouldn't place all my bets on seeing a full on animatronic Rex quite yet. I wouldn't want another kick to the balls if we didn't get it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:

@tyrant Lizard. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything because it's certainly not. But I wouldn't place all my bets on seeing a full on animatronic Rex quite yet. I wouldn't want another kick to the balls if we didn't get it Sad

To be perfectly honest, I'm not expecting a full body animatronic Rex, but certainly a head or head/torso animatronic I'd say is relatively likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 987
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

It's in TLW (in the monitor)

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)

Thats like saying Baryonyx is in Jurassic Park III solely because Billy mentioned it's name when trying to classify the Spinosaurus. It's not the same thing. The Dilo has physically been in one movie.

_______________
Last Movie Watched: Casey Jones (2011).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S2:E40).
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Adventure (Gamecube).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:40 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Why is it "If we get a T. rex animatronic"?
Oh yes, it's almost confirmed at this point. Sorry. I'm sleepy.  Laughing

Not what I meant.

Simply curious as to why your want of other therapod animatronics is dependent on whether the Rex gets one?

No they are not. But...If we do get animatronics, why not do with some new dinos too?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:01 am

@Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

It's in TLW (in the monitor)

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)

Thats like saying Baryonyx is in Jurassic Park III solely because Billy mentioned it's name when trying to classify the Spinosaurus. It's not the same thing. The Dilo has physically been in one movie.

It is up to interpretation, as it IS seen physically on screen in JW (even as hologram it's same CGI as every other dinosaur) as well as on monitor in TLW. To say it's just in one movie is simplification of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:05 am

PUT STYGIMOLOCH IN THIS LIST!!!  Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:09 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
PUT STYGIMOLOCH IN THIS LIST!!!  Cool Twisted Evil

So I guess now with the latest set pix that the Reddit user was telling the truth as he confirmed Stygimoloch over 2 weeks ago. Guess that also means we will finally see Carnotaurus & Baryonyx + the return of the Spitter, YES!!! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
PUT STYGIMOLOCH IN THIS LIST!!!  Cool Twisted Evil

So I guess now with the latest set pix that the Reddit user was telling the truth as he confirmed Stygimoloch over 2 weeks ago. Guess that also means we will finally see Carnotaurus & Baryonyx + the return of the Spitter, YES!!! cheers Very Happy

Is this reaven?  Laughing  cheers

I'm loving this! I can't wait to see Baryonyx! OMG!

New dinosaurs!!! I can't hold the hype hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:15 pm

You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Carno doesn't need the camouflage to be awesome and badass. Just bring that thing in!  Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:20 pm

Mistral wrote:
You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.

Or rather an improved version of it, since the Indominus used it a grand total of three times in the film; first hiding itself in its paddock, second revealing herself to the ACU squad, third on sneaking up on the gyrosphere. Now that we've established camouflage as an ability among at least one dinosaur, now it makes the addition of a second (and possibly more numerous) species. Imagine a scene in a a dark enclosed space, like an abandoned village or jungle, and the characters knowing they're being watched but unable to retaliate. Plus, in Bayona's hands those capabilities would be a LOT more terrifying. Just because something isn't done so well the first time (IMO) doesn't mean it can't be done again to better results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Mistral wrote:
You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.

Or rather an improved version of it, since the Indominus used it a grand total of three times in the film; first hiding itself in its paddock, second revealing herself to the ACU squad, third on sneaking up on the gyrosphere. Now that we've established camouflage as an ability among at least one dinosaur, now it makes the addition of a second (and possibly more numerous) species. Imagine a scene in a a dark enclosed space, like an abandoned village or jungle, and the characters knowing they're being watched but unable to retaliate. Plus, in Bayona's hands those capabilities would be a LOT more terrifying. Just because something isn't done so well the first time (IMO) doesn't mean it can't be done again to better results.

I don't know, it would kind of seem like typical sequel trait of doing something similar again but biggerer/betterer. Like every Die Hard sequel rotating same scenario in bigger environment (skyscraper-airfield-NY-USA-Russia/world?) or you know Death Star / Death Star 2 / Starkiller or T-Rex x2 / Spinosaurus / I-Rex etc

Also if suddenly "normal" dinosaurs can do tricks like this, it will retroactively make I-Rex seem even less of an experiment and stand-out subject than before... which you know I don't personally really care about since I rolled my eyes with that thing in the first place, but I think it could impact negatively on the hybrid thing in general if they continue with that route in JP5.

How about they have Carnotaurus, or one of the other medium sized carnivores, hunting (other dinosaurs?) in pack. Sort of like they did with Allosaurus in The Ballad of Big Al
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 2186
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:13 pm

I'd like to see the Baryonyx take down a medium sized herbivore with it's trademark hook claws that it has on each hand. After all, Spinosaurids are strong enough to take down medium sized dinosaurs so having it take down a 20-25 herbivorous dinosaur would be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 pm

I'm hyped for the potential of the bayonyx! Then again, I guess anyone who knows me from JPlegacy or saw my username would guess that Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 12:19 pm

So, are these animatronics finished, or are they still getting worked on? They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 12:28 pm

@1morey wrote:
They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.

At least they would be on the same boat as CGI department then

Ba dum tss!

Backwards technology, backwards science
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 2:03 pm

@1morey wrote:
So, are these animatronics finished, or are they still getting worked on? They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.

The explanation I got before it was taken down was this. (Not an official person working on the film but he had a good point.) 

He said they either aren't finished or maybe they aren't as detailed because we might not get a close look at them. Like for example if it's a night time scene and they are in those cages we probably wouldn't even be able to see the loss of detail. I think it's realistic that it could be a mix of both.

Atleast that's my hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 2:07 pm

I think they'd just CG the shots where you can't see them clearly. Because what's the point of animatronic (in 2017) if not the showoff of detail and/or realistic interaction with the environment
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-01-26
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crosssed for Carno and Baryonyx to be confirmed some way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 783
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri May 05, 2017 3:32 pm

@K_Ozz92 wrote:
I'm keeping my fingers crosssed for Carno and Baryonyx to be confirmed some way...
Same man, same. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm

List updated. Nothing major, just a few changed status.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-06-10
Location : Isla Nublar. Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:33 pm

I saw....t.rex (yeah, Rexy.) animotronics pic but i'm not sure it's reallly for JP5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am

@JP_Korea wrote:
I saw....t.rex (yeah, Rexy.) animotronics pic but i'm not sure it's reallly for JP5.

It is for the new film, but its a puppet, also please don't post the pic here, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-06-10
Location : Isla Nublar. Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:47 am

@dance2nite wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
I saw....t.rex (yeah, Rexy.) animotronics pic but i'm not sure it's reallly for JP5.

It is for the new film, but its a puppet, also please don't post the pic here, thanks!

Absolutely! I have no plan post the pic here. It can be spoil everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   

Back to top Go down
 
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» dinosaur deck
» Deformer Deck (Help)
» Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)
» Quick/Debris[Junk-Doppel]Dandy-Draw
» Koa'ki Meiru Guardian Ruling Against Jinzo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Boards :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World Sequel News-
Jump to: