Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Policy on Leaks

Go down 
+5
Océane
Dead2009
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Megaspino2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Due to recent events involving the leaking of sensitive material, any and all leaks on the upcoming JP movie (JW2) will be swiftly deleted and removed from this site. We do not advocate leaks, and the staff asks for your corporation and compliance in the matter.

Thank you,

Jurassic Mainframe Staff

Last edited by Megaspino2 on Tue May 23, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:03 pm

I'm surprised that Universal found out as fast as it did, considering how small this website is.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I'm surprised that Universal found out as fast as it did, considering how small this website is.

I think people from other sites might lurk here, and then that neomorph guy Randomly showed up with quite a bit of "speculation " lol.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I think people from other sites might lurk here, and then that neomorph guy Randomly showed up with quite a bit of "speculation " lol.

Not only that, but most of the members here were a part of JPL at sometime. Universal might not have been constantly checking on us at first, but once the movie was beginning to get made, they certainly began all that.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm

They most certainly know we exist since they came to us a few months back requesting that we put a Copyright Statement somewhere on the site. It was no big deal, but it shows that they may have been lurking this site and possibly others. After all, JP has been one of their biggest franchises.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Megaspino2 wrote:
They most certainly know we exist since they came to us a few months back requesting that we put a Copyright Statement somewhere on the site. It was no big deal, but it shows that they may have been lurking this site and possibly others.

Hmm...So my hunch about them only noticing us around the beginning of making JW2/JP5 might really be true.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Universal definitely knows we exist because they requested we add the disclaimer at the top of the page a few months back.

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:37 am

I leave for 4 days and miss all this insanity. Wow

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Okay Universal, if  you are reading this: Don't screw up Wu, that's all I ask.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Policy on Leaks LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Would it be fair game to link to what Neomorph said on posts to people who ask what happened, or is that limited PMs? I just want to make sure because I've just been showing people what Neomorph said on general JW news threads via PM's.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Universal since you know I exist please have a Dilophosaurus in the film or the next one. No hologram or drawing, a real dino in the film. Preferably both films. If you do I'll see it atleast five times in the theater.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:08 pm

PM only. We don't want to get caught up in any legal drama. If we see it publicly we will delete it and the people responsible dealt with. We will not take responsibility or decried anyone who shares leaks publicly.

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:15 pm

It's gonna be hard to completely contain some of this stuff.

Having a regular discussion about JW2 in one of the discussion threads will be near impossible now without mentioning some of the material that has been leaked.

I take it members are just going to have to bite their tongues as long as we can and hope that Universal eventually eases off a bit some time down the line?

Policy on Leaks Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Having a regular discussion about JW2 in one of the discussion threads will be near impossible now without mentioning some of the material that has been leaked.

I take it members are just going to have to bite their tongues as long as we can and hope that Universal eventually eases off a bit some time down the line?

Pretty much. I know it sucks, but we don't want to be the fall guys for Universal over this thing. I admit it doesn't leave a ton of room for speculation if you've read the spoilers and potential spoilers, but it's something we'll have to deal with for now. Sad to say, I figure once the first teaser/trailer releases, we can then begin to compare and such, but no telling how long that may be.

I posted this in the JW2 News Thread as well, but I think it needs to be said here too, and anyone else can back me up: I want all the new users we can get, but if you're only here for leaks, we aren't providing them. If any user is PMing the details, that's on you but the Mainframe is not supporting the leaks. We are not trying to hold information from the community or flaunt special information, we are looking out for our small community we enjoy, and don't want it taken down by Universal. If you signed up just to ask for leaks, go somewhere else.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo

Last edited by TheDreamMaster on Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I asked the same question. Because when the first trailer comes out it's gonna be hard not to say "well that confirmed that leak!" , or " that leak was BS". 

We are a YEAR away from the movie. A little over a year. At the rate it's going now can you imagine how much more we will know spoiler wise in 6 months. Even privately we are all gonna know most likely.

But obviously the mods here aren't at fault. Their hands are tied because I wouldn't want to deal with universal breathing down my neck.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I asked the same question. Because when the first trailer comes out it's gonna be hard not to say "well that confirmed that leak!" , or " that leak was BS". 

We are a YEAR away from the movie. A little over a year. At the rate it's going now can you imagine how much more we will know spoiler wise in 6 months. Even privately we are all gonna know most likely.

But obviously the mods here aren't at fault. Their hands are tied because I wouldn't want to deal with universal breathing down my neck.

Well if a trailer comes out confirming a leak, I'd say we're free to talk about that particular leak, as it won't be a "secret" at that point (although confirmation from a moderator on that would make me feel a lot safer in saying that).

Fact is we're still a LONG ways off that though.

Side note: This might be a reach, but is it possible to create PM threads? Preferably invite only?

Policy on Leaks Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:27 pm

TRK wrote:
PM only. We don't want to get caught up in any legal drama. If we see it publicly we will delete it and the people responsible dealt with. We will not take responsibility or decried anyone who shares leaks publicly.

OK. Just making sure. Better to be safe then sorry.

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Pretty much. I know it sucks, but we don't want to be the fall guys for Universal over this thing. I admit it doesn't leave a ton of room for speculation if you've read the spoilers and potential spoilers, but it's something we'll have to deal with for now. Sad to say, I figure once the first teaser/trailer releases, we can then begin to compare and such, but no telling how long that may be.

I posted this in the JW2 News Thread as well, but I think it needs to be said here too, and anyone else can back me up: I want all the new users we can get, but if you're only here for leaks, we aren't providing them. If any user is PMing the details, that's on you but the Mainframe is not supporting the leaks. We are not trying to hold information from the community or flaunt special information, we are looking out for our small community we enjoy, and don't want it taken down by Universal. If you signed up just to ask for leaks, go somewhere else.

I just hope that time is sooner then later. If Universal plans to have a Thanksgiving trailer, then we're going to be in for a long, long, wait.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:44 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

When the trailer comes out you can obviously talk about that footage and whether or not the leakers were right or lied out of their asses lol.

Back to top Go down

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 6:20 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Okay Universal, if  you are reading this: Don't screw up Wu, that's all I ask.

Troyal1 wrote:
Universal since you know I exist please have a Dilophosaurus in the film or the next one. No hologram or drawing, a real dino in the film. Preferably both films. If you do I'll see it atleast five times in the theater.

I doubt the Universal public relations / market research people reading here (?) even know what "Wu" or "Dilophosaurus" are Laughing
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Mistral wrote:

I doubt the Universal public relations / market research people reading here (?) even know what "Wu" or "Dilophosaurus" are Laughing
They only know dilophosaurus as "the spitter one"

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Océane wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Well who can blame them?

Policy on Leaks Latest?cb=20121014071948

I mean it's right there on the package  lol!

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Dead2009 wrote:

Well who can blame them?

Okay new title, "The one that my son kept squirting me with"

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:52 pm

I can think of a lot of dirtier squirting jokes here Razz

Policy on Leaks 200
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:44 pm

^You win, someone give Mistral a medal.

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Océane wrote:
^You win, someone give Mistral a medal.

Medal? That's not gonna feed the fish.

I think.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Fine, someone give Mistral a satisfactory Jurassic Sequel.

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:38 pm

I see that the innuendo detector isn't quite working after all.

Oh well. It was kind of getting out of... hand anyway?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Océane wrote:
Mistral wrote:

Well who can blame them?

LOL!  Can you link me to where that's for sale please?
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:39 pm

I found that on the JP wikia page so I havent a clue where it would be sold.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Policy on Leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy on Leaks   Policy on Leaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Policy on Leaks
Page 1 of 1