Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrantGojira
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantGojira

Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)   Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello. I'm TyrantGojira and I've been a fan of the Jurassic Park saga for over a decade now. The original movie changed my life when I was a child and kickstarted my passion for extinct animals. Please ask Amy questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)   Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe! Very Happy I really hope you like this place. Most of the mods and admins are from JPL so you can trust them. We have lots to talk about, even stuff that's not JP related. So enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)   Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Ooooh, another Tf2 fan. Welcome! And may I ask, what's your main? I'm a proud pyro main Razz

TyrantGojira
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantGojira

PostSubject: Re: Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)   Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Océane wrote:
Ooooh, another Tf2 fan. Welcome! And may I ask, what's your main? I'm a proud pyro main Razz
Haven't played it in a while. But I'm Soilder player. "He then used his fight money to buy two of everbanimal. Then he loaded them all on a boat. And then he'd beat the crap out of every single one of them!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)   Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the (Insert TFS2 meme here)
Page 1 of 1