Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016

HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Here's mine.

Deinocheirus: An ornithomimid that was only slightly smaller then T. rex and could defend itself against tyrannosaurs. Who wouldn't want to see it put a slightly smaller meat eater (Allosaurus or Ceratosaurus) in it's place?

Pstticosaurus: Give it parrot DNA and will not only have feathers in place of quills, but it will also be the most intelligent plant eater in the JP franchise.

Modern Spinosaurs*: I put in an asterisk becuase it comes with a major condition: You'd have to ret-con the JP3 Spino as a T. rex/Spino hybrid for this to work. Like it or not, the heavy-handed way it was handled made it blacklisted. Not only that, but the new look from 2014 on have made the JP3 Spino outdated. I say not only make it the original super-hybrid, but the alpha male of the Spinosaurus population. The grand champion made to protect the non-hybrids from the T. rex population, if you will.

Feathered Troodon: I the general JW news thread, I mention having a semi-nocturnal T. rex to liven things up. I say make the Troodon's semi-nocturnal and feathered.

Cryolophosaurus: One of the first dinosaurs to be found in Antarctica and the first theropod to be found their. It's in Jurassic Park: Warpath so I don't see why it can't be in a movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Im a big fan of Pscitticosaurus in the franchise again. Its been used before in some spin off comics and is actually seen in jurassic park the ride... I think it has a unique appearance to make a memorable herbivore.

CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator

PostSubject: Re: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 pm

-Therizinosaurus
-Balaur bandoc
-Amargosaurus

Just to name three. All three of them are really interesting and unique dinosaurs that I just know the general public would fall in love with if they saw them in action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:03 am

-Deinosuchus: Not a dinosaur, but I love the scene in the TLW game, and would like to see a tense scene with one of these.

-Therizinosaurus: I don't know much about this animal, but I know it's got very large claws. That said, they could do it right, or very wrong, and yet I see either way working out to be really cool.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minmi
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 am

Here, in no particular order, are 20 awesome dinosaurs I'd like to see included in the 'Jurassic Park' franchise: Baryonyx, Plateosaurus, Wuerosaurus, Styracosaurus, Camarasaurus, Mononykus, Coelophysis, Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, Therizinosaurus, Olorotitan, Deinocheirus, Acrocanthosaurus, Cryolophosaurus, Agustinia, Gastonia, Heterodontosaurus, Oviraptor, Monolophosaurus & Polacanthus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.   

Back to top Go down

List exotic dinosaurs that you want to see in a JP/JW movie.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1