Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
anyone else see the submarine pic? really looking forward to seeing the scene that involves it.

That already leaked. I will say one thing. This is a 'research' type of sub, meant for one person or so. Its meant for collecting specimens.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
anyone else see the submarine pic? really looking forward to seeing the scene that involves it.

Is this an old or new pic?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

This is a new pic, but the details about the sub leaked before on a 'private' level'.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

This is a new pic, but the details about the sub leaked before on a 'private' level'.

Is this something that supports that leaked plotline that was mentioned earlier in the thread? Something about DNA.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Is this something that supports that leaked plotline that was mentioned earlier in the thread? Something about DNA.

You would be right about that. And just because its fairly obvious. What do you use a sub for collecting samples with....in the only place on the island where you can use it?

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

You would be right about that. And just because its fairly obvious. What do you use a sub for collecting samples with....in the only place on the island where you can use it?

It's a bit of a stretch for a plotline. Not that I think it's not happening, but it seems like they would store DNA of said animal elsewhere without needing to retrieve it? Regardless, I'm excited about it. Should be a fun scene.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

It also seems like a smart way to release a certain breed into a wild habitat for future use.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:09 pm

It will be extremely contrived and stupid if the mosasaur is still alive. There's absolutely no reason it would be.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
It will be extremely contrived and stupid if the mosasaur is still alive. There's absolutely no reason it would be.

The Submarine scene happens straight after JW's events though! Wink
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:15 pm

dance2nite wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

The Submarine scene happens straight after JW's events though! Wink

The people going after it would've had to speak to Claire and Owen about the big fight in order to know where it is
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Hmm, maybe the submarine somehow kills the mosasaur?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Good point regarding knowing where to look for certain DNA, but I am sure Claire & Owen would have spoken to multiple media networks following the JW disaster & said what had happened.

Also who said the submarine kills the mosasaur? scratch The mosasaur may simply end up dying from starvation in the months/years after JW's events!
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:41 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Good point regarding knowing where to look for certain DNA, but I am sure Claire & Owen would have spoken to multiple media networks following the JW disaster & said what had happened.

Also who said the submarine kills the mosasaur? scratch The mosasaur may simply end up dying from starvation in the months/years after JW's events!

It would make for a great action scene and subvert the cruelty of the thing dying from starvation.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:51 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

It would make for a great action scene and subvert the cruelty of the thing dying from starvation.

Or maybe in the ensuing mayhem, the mosasaur escapes the lagoon into the ocean. The submarine has to have a way into the lagoon. Why can't the mosasaur use the same route out into the ocean?
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 9:09 pm

It's probably dropped in by a helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
It's probably dropped in by a helicopter.

The sub -is- small enough to be airlifted I believe by a chinook style helicopter such as in TLW. (In TLW you see these choppers lifting cars) Anyway, there was a leaked video scene of a chopper in the rain that people said something could be... maybe that was meant to be at the lagoon.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 am

Yes from what I have been told by reliable sources, the Sub is small enough to be dropped into the Lagoon by a helicopter, the one we saw being filmed back in the UK in April with the driving rain & someone (possibly Toby Jones character?) dangling on the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 9:41 am

If the sub is used in the lagoon, I think it will be used to collect DNA samples from the Mosasaur. Whether it is still alive or dead depends on when the sub scene happens in comparison to Jurassic World's events.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 am

Bbrink1996 wrote:
If the sub is used in the lagoon, I think it will be used to collect DNA samples from the Mosasaur. Whether it is still alive or dead depends on when the sub scene happens in comparison to Jurassic World's events.

Most likely they need the DNA of the Indominus. The lack of overgrowth on the Pinewood set would mean they are going very soon after the events of JW, when the mosasaur will still be alive. The mosasaur likely gets in the way of their plans.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:

Most likely they need the DNA of the Indominus.  The lack of overgrowth on the Pinewood set would mean they are going very soon after the events of JW, when the mosasaur will still be alive.  The mosasaur likely gets in the way of their plans.

Yes, and this ties into a certain thing that has been leaked. And would make sense as to Wu and co working on this certain thing for some time before the events of JW2 if the sub scene takes place years before.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

I have no doubt the sub & helicopter night scenes at the lagoon will be the opening of the film, will set the tone for a more eerie, dark, suspenseful film for sure.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 7:27 pm

sounds like the biggest opening yet in the franchise. Just happy to see that the mosa will get some more action. totally thought jw will be the last time we saw it.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
Uh, they want another DNA.  Wink

And by the way, they must bring a very GOOD excuse to WHY they need to go back to JW lagoon with  a freaking Mosasaurus there to collect Indominus rex DNA, seriously.

I mean, I can't belive HENRY WU forgot to get the most precious creation DNA he had before he was rushed away by Hoskins and InGen into the helicopter. No way. If it's the case, would be really lame and stupid excuse.

But I would love to see his reaction and despair.  Laughing

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 5:03 am

Guys I just realized something:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:34 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:

And by the way, they must bring a very GOOD excuse to WHY they need to go back to JW lagoon with  a freaking Mosasaurus there to collect Indominus rex DNA, seriously.

I mean, I can't belive HENRY WU forgot to get the most precious creation DNA he had before he was rushed away by Hoskins and InGen into the helicopter. No way. If it's the case, would be really lame and stupid excuse.

That is odd. One would have thought that Wu would have some DNA from I. rex before this. Even the hunk of flesh that it clawed out to remove the tracking device would have provided quite a bit of DNA.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:

That is odd. One would have thought that Wu would have some DNA from I. rex before this. Even the hunk of flesh that it clawed out to remove the tracking device would have provided quite a bit of DNA.
Finding that piece would prob be harder to find than an entire carcass in the lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:

Finding that piece would prob be harder to find than an entire carcass in the lagoon.

They had to freeze it somehow. Besides, the I. rex carcass would be too well eaten and waterlogged for any DNA to be obtained.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 pm

i just hope that we get some kind of pic today, considering that they finished principal photography.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:

They had to freeze it somehow. Besides, the I. rex carcass would be too well eaten and waterlogged for any DNA to be obtained.

Not if they return to it only days after JW's events! Wink
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 pm

omg did anyone see the new set photos of chris pratt and bryce on the beach? things seem to be coming together. there was that explosion at the harbor and people having theories about sabotage. looks like their boat explodes and they barely make it out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next