Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:35 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Some more observations:
- Bryce is absolutely radiant. The sheer amount of fun she's having reminds me of that publicity photo of Carrie Fisher on the beach in her cheesy Star Wars bikini.
- Bryce has an umbrella, either for sunburn or to keep from getting dry so she can film more takes.
- In photo 4, it looks like they're seeing something interesting.

Here's my guess: Owen and Claire are thrown to the waves (a la Sarah Harding in the novel). They keep swimming towards an island, which is why they look exhausted as they crawl. They get to their feet and share a nice little moment, happy to be alive. This is when they hold hands and keep walking. Then Owen sees something, which gets Claire to see it, too: a dinosaur. Then they realize they've washed up on Isla Sorna!

Good theory! I think the same.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:50 pm

I will literally freak out in my seat if this happens. God, I hope we see Sorna. Please.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 pm

That would awesome but how would we know right off hand its Sorna? Both are full of loose animals.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Doubt they are on Sorna. And Justice is with them too, so I guess he is left behind or throw with Claire and Owen in the water by Lockwood's men.

I wonder, since Daniella is nowhere to be seem there, if she really is a traitor/spy.

This is really interesting.

I can imagine Ted's (if he doesn't die on Nublar) character revealing to Claire and Owen the real plan and then forcing them to jump out of the boat or something happens (that explosion we saw on set) and they are forced to jump and leave the boat to escape. Really interesting.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Doubt they are on Sorna. And Justice is with them too, so I guess he is left behind or throw with Claire and Owen in the water by Lockwood's men.

I wonder, since Daniella is nowhere to be seem there, if she really is a traitor/spy.

This is really interesting.

I can imagine Ted's (if he doesn't die on Nublar) character revealing to Claire and Owen the real plan and then forcing them to jump out of the boat or something happens (that explosion we saw on set) and they are forced to jump and leave the boat to escape. Really interesting.

Do you have a link to the explosion video?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Has anyone received any verifiable information that Sorna plays into the plot?  I know Neomorph mentioned it but other than him, has anyone else heard anything?  

I think the Cessna they filmed in England and Oahu is our heroes rescue after the sabotage. It explains them filming at the airstrip on Oahu. The England stuff would be them landing back in the mainland. I bet Malcolm has something to do with their rescue.

Interestingly, that's the same airstrip from JP3, so that could lend some credence to the theory of Claire and Owen being marooned on Sorna.

The leaked dino list indicated...
Spoiler:

I can't help but wonder if it's possible that they setting things up for a twist and will introduce us to one of the other islands or will show both Sorna and one of the other islands. I say this because I remember that somebody said that Sorna was overpopulated as is. Maybe Carnotaurus occupies one of the other islands. Maybe they put many of the dinosaurs in Sorna and the rest on one of other islands.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:54 pm

I just read a theory on twitter. Any toughts? General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Sxfbec
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 pm

i can see a lot of that being true. I think the odds are decent that Ted is playing Dodgson. At worst he is a Dodgson like character working for Lockwood. The more I think about it, it doesn't make a lot of sense for our heroes to be kicked off the ship so soon that they can swim back to Nublar. I think the rescue is headed for Sorna but instead of docking and proceeding with the plan, our heroes are kicked off the ship and left for dead on Sorna, where they will never be found.

I can't help but think this is where Malcolm comes into play. It also plays into what Bayona said about this not only being Jurassic World 2, but also Jurassic Park 5. I think if he was just talking about it being a direct sequel to Jurassic Park, he wouldn't have used the number 5. That seems to mean this incorporates elements of the entire original series.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 pm

i'm still leaning more on the side of the boat that chris bryce and justice are in are sabtage via bombs. But yea i can't imagine levine playing a good guy
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
i'm still leaning more on the side of the boat that chris bryce and justice are in are sabtage via bombs. But yea i can't imagine levine playing a good guy

Was the filmed boat explosion part of the harbor set? Why would they swim up to a picturesque beach if they are in Nublar harbor?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Yeah, the boat explosion was on the East Dock of Nublar, I'd say Claire, Owen & Franklin are kicked off the boat by Daniella's character, Ted's character (if he doesn't die on the island?) & Lockwood's men. There was a rumor that the Dinosaurs were originally going to be transported to Sorna from Nublar before Lockwood betrays our heros & sends them instead to his property which we will see later on in the film (Lockwood Manor). So there is a good chance that beach may actually be Sorna.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:24 pm

I like Claire's new outfit but she is definitely Sarah Harding 2.0 in JW2. Also it's good to see Justice Smith's character Franklin.

http://jurassicoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/download-1024x398.jpg

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Where's Justice? All I see are the beach pics we already know about.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm

I think that's Justice in the 9th pic from the last.

Well, evidently I was wrong on there being only one water-based scene. I guess a submarine and an island landing are different enough that they won't risk being too repetitive. I wonder if this has to do with the fire ball near the harbor?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Yep. Justice being on the beach solidifies Daniella being on the boat. I guess.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 pm

If Justice is Franklin, then who's Clint?

Last edited by Robotpo on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Robotpo wrote:
If Justice is Franklin, then who's Clint?

Clint was the working name for Franklin when they were having auditions for his character.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:22 am

i guess either way it would seem that owen claire and franklin are betrayed. so when will shooting be officially over?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:46 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
i guess either way it would seem that owen claire and franklin are betrayed. so when will shooting be officially over?

Guessing sides are such

Good:

Owen,
Claire
Franklin

Bad:
Lockwood
Ted
Toby
Daniella
Wu

Idk but Daniella posted 'last day':
https://twitter.com/Maniella/status/883857765847883776

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 am

Reel Tours Hawaii confirmed that scene at the cove/beach involved Lava so its safe to assume this takes place on Nublar, they either get thrown off the boat before the rescue mission or after? (most likely after).

Also Bayona has confirmed on Twitter that filming has officially finished so filming took place from :

February 23rd - July 8th (lasting 91 days vs JW's 78)

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/883925398358118400

Now the long wait for the first trailer in November begins, hopefully we get a nice little teaser poster at Comic Con later in the month like we did for JW? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:39 am

dance2nite wrote:
Reel Tours Hawaii confirmed that scene at the cove/beach involved Lava so its safe to assume this takes place on Nublar, they either get thrown off the boat before the rescue mission or after? (most likely after).

Also Bayona has confirmed on Twitter that filming has officially finished so filming took place from :

February 23rd - July 8th (lasting 91 days vs JW's 78)

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/883925398358118400

Now the long wait for the first trailer in November begins, hopefully we get a nice little teaser poster at Comic Con later in the month like we did for JW? Smile

Without spoiling too much...I heard that too. So it seems they do get dumped off the boat then. Probably after like you say. And they dont see Daniella's character until the mainland scenes maybe. And yeah this shoot was longer. Idk, wouldn't hold out too much hope for comic con.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:42 am

the wait for a trailer will feel like an eternity, but hopefully some stills will be released soon. Can't believe that they finished shooting ha felt like it was only started yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 am

Daniella pretty much said how big Ted Levine's role is here:

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 QIPoOaf

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 am

All these discussions is making me incredibly excited. There was a dead period here in Jurassic Mainframe forum, like nobody was writing here because of the lack of news. Now all these theories, photos, all this hype.
A 5th Jurassic Park film has wrapped principal photography now... hard to believe! Good times we're living in.

Anyway, the theories about that beach being on Sorna got me so intrigued that I will be disappointed if they don't turn out to be true lol Bayona was not kidding when he said that in the script we would see things that we really don't expect.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 8:18 am

owenpratt wrote:
All these discussions is making me incredibly excited. There was a dead period here in Jurassic Mainframe forum, like nobody was writing here because of the lack of news. Now all these theories, photos, all this hype.
A 5th Jurassic Park film has wrapped principal photography now... hard to believe! Good times we're living in.

Indeed. I just assumed that the inactivity was just because not everyone from Legacy moved over here, but now as news starts ramping up...

Oh man I can't wait for the trailer and the inevitable million analyses on that...

Anyways, I hope the movie doesn't end up paralleling TLW too much. I don't want to feel like I'm watching the same movie again.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 am

owenpratt wrote:

Anyway, the theories about that beach being on Sorna got me so intrigued that I will be disappointed if they don't turn out to be true lol Bayona was not kidding when he said that in the script we would see things that we really don't expect.

Sorry man. The beach is on Nublar. Got pretty definite confirmation on that last night. Sad

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:29 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Sorry man. The beach is on Nublar. Got pretty definite confirmation on that last night. Sad

Was this from the same source that confirmed what Neomorph said?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:36 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Different guy. But yeah, its on Nublar.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:44 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Different guy. But yeah,  its on Nublar.

Have you asked any of your sources if Sorna will be shown in this movie. Because Neomorph said that this movie will ensure that the first 2 sequels are still hard canon.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:46 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Different guy. But yeah,  its on Nublar.

Have you asked any of your sources if Sorna will be shown in this movie. Because Neomorph said that this movie will ensure that the first 2 sequels are still hard canon.

Well the obvious answer to that would be...where would you dump dinosaurs...or at least say publicly you're going to dump dinosaurs if the ones you want to take off Nublar to save from volcanic, fiery death.... yeah the obvious answer is say publicly your going to take them to Sorna. And yeah I am sure that in Malcolms brief appearance he will mention like "I had to run from Dinosaurs twice."

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next