Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Some new info regrading Malcolm's involvement :

Spoiler:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX80wAfFh9-/?hl=en&taken-by=jurassic_world2018

Interesting, on IMDB there is someone cast as a "senator's aid".

I see people are getting so literal at this point they dont want to even just have the possibility he's probably there as an expert witness for this trial or whatever.
\

What do u think the trial may be about? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

I see people are getting so literal at this point they dont want to even just have the possibility he's probably there as an expert witness for this trial or whatever.
\

What do u think the trial may be about? scratch

Well maybe property rights. Culpability for Jurassic World incident? Maybe even Ingen suing costa rica for the rights to remove the dinosaurs off of Nublar...with Lockwood making 'evidence' that the dinosaurs will be in imminent danger aka volcano if not removed.

Also Malcolm may be there as the dino expert about nobler.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm

What is the source for this, if any? It's not particularly coherent. What is a "corporate court room"? Since when do corporations have their own courts? Who or what are the "specials", and why is Malcolm "standing trial"?

This seems made up, IMO...or it's just really badly described. Razz
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 8:25 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

I thought few months ago (and also wrote somewhere one the internet), that it would be a good idea to have some sort of court scene, where dialogues between characters could wrap-up / retcon the events between movies. And I see, that there is a real chance of having this idea in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

I thought few months ago (and also wrote somewhere one the internet), that it would be a good idea to have some sort of court scene, where dialogues between characters could wrap-up / retcon the events between movies. And I see, that there is a real chance of having this idea in the movie.

I think if Malcolm is an expert witness at a trial, all that is needed to make TLW still canon is for him to say something like "I ran from dinosaurs two separate times so I'm the expert here"

Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

I think if Malcolm is an expert witness at a trial, all that is needed to make TLW still canon is for him to say something like "I ran from dinosaurs two separate times so I'm the expert here"

When TLW stopped being canon?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 1:49 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

It never did, just people started saying that without basis to the point where they started believing it even.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

It never did, just people started saying that without basis to the point where they started believing it even.

To be fair, you can blame Universal for starting this mess for not ensuring that TLW is hard canon back when they were making JW.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

To be fair, you can blame Universal for starting this mess for not ensuring that TLW is hard canon back when they were making JW.

I think it's kind of obvious it's still canon. Why would they have to say it?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 pm

brunofernando wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Spoiler:

I think it's kind of obvious it's still canon. Why would they have to say it?

Because in a few interviews, Trevorrow made it seem like it they weren't by saying that this was a direct sequel to the original JP movie. He clarified that TLW and JP3 were still canon, but since then many fans have thought otherwise.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:04 pm

There's also been the careless handling of the two JP sequels since 2001. Universal just seems content in pretending that things would be better if those movies weren't focussed on. They even got the title of TLW wrong in one of their latest JW companion books. Not to mention that the few references we DO get to TLW and JP/// are bare bones at most, and little of which in the films itself. And no, I do not count dialogue mirroring or score callbacks as *real* references to the events that occurred in those films. What little references that we DO get are from the viral sites, which most of the general audience don't even know exist, and from background images in the Innovation Center that nobody but us die-hard fans will notice. All of these facts have led many fans and general audiences to believe that TLW and JP/// are being "dropped" from the timeline, and that they are okay with being forgotten.

My only hope now is that with Malcolm back for a cameo in Fallen Kingdom, that we'll get concrete references to TLW, at least, but I'm not holding my breath.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
There's also been the careless handling of the two JP sequels since 2001. Universal just seems content in pretending that things would be better if those movies weren't focussed on. They even got the title of TLW wrong in one of their latest JW companion books. Not to mention that the few references we DO get to TLW and JP/// are bare bones at most, and little of which in the films itself. And no, I do not count dialogue mirroring or score callbacks as *real* references to the events that occurred in those films. What little references that we DO get are from the viral sites, which most of the general audience don't even know exist, and from background images in the Innovation Center that nobody but us die-hard fans will notice. All of these facts have led many fans and general audiences to believe that TLW and JP/// are being "dropped" from the timeline, and that they are okay with being forgotten.

My only hope now is that with Malcolm back for a cameo in Fallen Kingdom, that we'll get concrete references to TLW, at least, but I'm not holding my breath.

Which is odd considering how most fans love TLW. I get why Universal is embarassed by JP3, but they only have themselves to blame on that part since it was only made for the sake of a JP trilogy. Why they don't just keep TLW as canon but kick out JP3 from the canon (Let's face it, it didn't really add much the franchise and the one thing it did, the Spinosaurus, was terribly executed and it will never get an explanation of how it came to be.) is beyond me.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Which is odd considering how most fans love TLW. I get why Universal is embarassed by JP3, but they only have themselves to blame on that part since it was only made for the sake of a JP trilogy. Why they don't just keep TLW as canon but kick out JP3 from the canon (Let's face it, it didn't really add much the franchise and the one thing it did, the Spinosaurus, was terribly executed and it will never get an explanation of how it came to be.) is beyond me.

I know you guys don't like JP3 and that's fine, but even I'm appalled by how it's being treated. I mean of course TLW deserves to be recognized more... but the Spino skeleton in JW being the one from JP3? Are you fucking kidding me?

I mean as much as I sh*t on Disney even they don't completely ignore the prequels even though some fans absolutely despise them. Atleast they have some decency  to actually include the whole fan base.

There are plenty of cool opportunities to acknowledge JP3, the reason spino was a monster and we could even see what the scientific Spino looked like. But probably never will.

It's sad that the people on the forum have more interest and better ideas than the writers on including the sequels.

Rant over: sorry.

Oh and one more thing. Why do the writers hate the Dilophosaur so much?
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

I know you guys don't like JP3 and that's fine, but even I'm appalled by how it's being treated. I mean of course TLW deserves to be recognized more... but the Spino skeleton in JW being the one from JP3? Are you fucking kidding me?

I mean as much as I sh*t on Disney even they don't completely ignore the prequels even though some fans absolutely despise them. Atleast they have some decency  to actually include the whole fan base.

There are plenty of cool opportunities to acknowledge JP3, the reason spino was a monster and we could even see what the scientific Spino looked like. But probably never will.

It's sad that the people on the forum have more interest and better ideas than the writers on including the sequels.

I don't particularly hate JP///, and I certainly don't want it retconned out, but I do find it inferior. In fact, I actually think I've been unfairly harsh towards the movie in the past.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

was that even confirmed? (spino skeleton being the one from jp3) either way most people dont like jp3 and Tlw seems mixed, but mentioning things from the previous two movies could be very possible in fallen kingdom. With malcolm coming back there has to be mention of his time in the tlw.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

was that even confirmed? (spino skeleton being the one from jp3) either way most people dont like jp3 and Tlw seems mixed, but mentioning things from the previous two movies could be very possible in fallen kingdom. With malcolm coming back there has to be mention of his time in the tlw.

Ehhh, one of the official social media accounts (I believe it was Twitter) was tweeting out "facts" about JW and I believe they worded it in a way which directly implied it was the same animal. A huge debate ensued. I will try and link it.

Picture: https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/65qtev/the_spinosaurus_in_jurassic_park_3_is_the_same/

Discussion
https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t1009-universal-s-attempt-to-make-the-jw-spino-skeleton-that-of-the-jp3-spino
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Ehhh, one of the official social media accounts (I believe it was Twitter) was tweeting out "facts" about JW and I believe they worded it in a way which directly implied it was the same animal. A huge debate ensued. I will try and link it.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t1009-universal-s-attempt-to-make-the-jw-spino-skeleton-that-of-the-jp3-spino

I wouldn't call a debate as so much as it was a venting post since most of the fans could tell the differences between the skeleton and the JP3 Spino, which didn't look alike all that much, if at all.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

I wouldn't call a debate as so much as it was a venting post since most of the fans could tell the differences between the skeleton and the JP3 Spino, which didn't look alike all that much, if at all.

Yeah it was more of a "huh?? Say what?" topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:52 pm

http://www.etonline.com/emmy-first-timers-bd-wong-mr-robot-85743

Okay, this is interesting. IF WU SURVIVES this movie, I'm going to lose my sh*t. Please make it happen. By the way, I want an Oppenheimmer type speech from Wu in defense of science. MAKE IT BAYONA.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Lego Sets Info. (Just how many sets there'll be no pics or what the sets are.)

https://www.pintaram.com/u/lego_peru/1586590499890853803_5390876068

5 Normal Sets
3 Juniors Sets
2 Duplo Sets

They'll be out in April.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 am

Oviraptor wrote:
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Lego Sets Info. (Just how many sets there'll be no pics or what the sets are.)

5 Normal Sets
3 Juniors Sets
2 Duplo Sets

They'll be out in April.

Nice find Ovi! (Welcome back btw)

So interesting that they are marketing it much more to kids this time around.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Oviraptor wrote:

5 Normal Sets
3 Juniors Sets
2 Duplo Sets

They'll be out in April.

Nice find Ovi! (Welcome back btw)

So interesting that they are marketing it much more to kids this time around.

They want to make sure the kids get scared Razz . Assuming they are telling the truth about this one being more horror esq.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:01 pm

I don't think they meant it was specifically that Spinosaurus rather than it was the same type of Dinosaur from JP3 for the casual fans.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I don't think they meant it was specifically that Spinosaurus rather than it was the same type of Dinosaur from JP3 for the casual fans.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 pm

A
Spoiler:
has just appeared on JW FK's IMDB cast list so I think its now pretty much ok to say there will be a auction at Lockwood's Manor.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/fullcredits/
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:47 pm

dance2nite wrote:
A
Spoiler:
has just appeared on JW FK's IMDB cast list so I think its now pretty much ok to say there will be a auction at Lockwood's Manor.

I think its pretty fair to say the other obvious thing too. That the Indoraptor is being specially bred for that auction.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
A
Spoiler:

I think its pretty fair to say the other obvious thing too. That the Indoraptor is being specially bred for that auction.

Yes but Wu has wanted to create them for a long time. I think most of the normal Dinosaurs will be sold off to buyers from around the world at the Manor before Lockwood's final presentation of the Indoraptor but it/they escape their pens (kill Wu) & hunt down the rest of the cast in the manor. I also believe that earlier report that Raptors attack the Manor from the roof is actually somewhat false & the source got confused as it will actually be the Indoraptor(s) that attack the manor as I believe Blue may be the only normal raptor we see at the manor/auction.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
A
Spoiler:

Part of me still thinks that the Indoraptor is actually being made to sabotage the whole thing and that it's being orchestrated by another company.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
A
Spoiler:

Part of me still thinks that the Indoraptor is actually being made to sabotage the whole thing and that it's being orchestrated by another company.
Me an intellectual with a plot twist x2000.

Wu releases Indoraptor once he realizes that Lockwood is just selling the dinosaurs for gain, including the ones he wanted to keep for research

Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 am

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
A
Spoiler:

Yes but Wu has wanted to create them for a long time. I think most of the normal Dinosaurs will be sold off to buyers from around the world at the Manor before Lockwood's final presentation of the Indoraptor but it/they escape their pens (kill Wu) & hunt down the rest of the cast in the manor. I also believe that earlier report that Raptors attack the Manor from the roof is actually somewhat false & the source got confused as it will actually be the Indoraptor(s) that attack the manor as I believe Blue may be the only normal raptor we see at the manor/auction.

I think it's Stygimoloch. The leaked Dinosaurs list said Stygimoloch has a special role. And, Stygimoloch puppet closed its eyes at cage on London set. I think Dino buyer will buy Stygimoloch at auction on Lockwood's manor.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next