Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 pm

Guys it is only confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) escape into the manor, not any of the real Dinosaurs so they may actually not get loose at all at the manor like we think they will! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 8:06 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Guys it is only confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) escape into the manor, not any of the real Dinosaurs so they may actually not get loose at all at the manor like we think they will! Wink

I think that will more than likely be the case, which is unfortunate imho.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Wait... is that a source or your speculation? Can you or someone PM me please
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:34 am

Troyal1 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Wait... is that a source or your speculation? Can you or someone PM me please

Speculation on the real Dinosaurs but it is confirmed that the Indoraptor(s) will at least attack the manor. I am just starting to believe that the Auction will happen at Lockwood's & the real Dinosaurs will be sold off to bidders from around the world & sent off in their cages on the trucks before the Indoraptor(s) escape.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
If Owen and Claire or even that stupid useless kid ends up releasing Indoraptor/the dinosaurs, I'll hate them forever and root for them to get killed. Like seriously, this would be even more stupid than Nick van Asshole as an eco terrorist putting a lot of lifes in danger. This would be as immoral as Dr. Wu experiments. They would be no better.

I hope Malcolm plays a good part in putting Owen and Claire in their place and teaching them some lessons.

And Wu releasing Indoraptor? Can't see it. Why would he do it, why would he risk his own life? The only way I can see Wu pulling a mad scientist action is IF someone actually stops his work. But that would be a very extreme situation.

I think the best scenario is for Indominus to free itself/themselfes. Like, outsmart Dr. Wu.

I get why Malcolm would want to put Claire in her place for her lack of respect for the dangers of the Dinosaurs, but why Owen?

Because Owen is full of himself and a hypocrite who thinks he knows all about dinosaurs/raptors and that everything is fine and he trully has Blue and other raptors trust like they were his buddies and that he can understand them...I want Malcolm to show how much of a hypocrite he is when he thinks he knows all about them and shove it in his face. There's no one better than Malcolm to do that, someone that has been around raptors and saw how they acted and can trick you. Just because Owen is buddy buddy with Blue doesn't mean all raptors will be like that, hell, even Blue can show agressive behaviour.
 I would pay for a "You are so idiot running around with this raptor thinking you understand it and can predict something." line from Malcolm. I would love Malcolm so much if he did that.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Because Owen is full of himself and a hypocrite who thinks he knows all about dinosaurs/raptors and that everything is fine and he trully has Blue and other raptors trust like they were his buddies and that he can understand them...I want Malcolm to show how much of a hypocrite he is when he thinks he knows all about them and shove it in his face. There's no one better than Malcolm to do that, someone that has been around raptors and saw how they acted and can trick you. Just because Owen is buddy buddy with Blue doesn't mean all raptors will be like that, hell, even Blue can show agressive behaviour.
 I would pay for a "You are so idiot running around with this raptor thinking you understand it and can predict something." line from Malcolm. I would love Malcolm so much if he did that.

And that is exactly why I DON'T want that kind of sh*t to go down in the sequel. If Fallen Kingdom is due to deliver some much needed character development to Owen and Claire, than annoying beliefs and misconceptions about the two of them need to be addressed and put to rest.

Look, I love Malcolm as much as I love Grant, Ellie and Hammond, but they're not the stars anymore, and I want Owen and Claire to become better heroes through their own merits, rather than have them be dressed down by Malcolm. I do expect Malcolm to have a lot of choice words to say to the two of them, but that can only go so far. Owen and Claire have to be able carry this next film and the third film, and being constantly reminded of their failures without anything to counterbalance that is a surefire recipe for disaster.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:09 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

And that is exactly why I DON'T want that kind of sh*t to go down in the sequel. If Fallen Kingdom is due to deliver some much needed character development to Owen and Claire, than annoying beliefs and misconceptions about the two of them need to be addressed and put to rest.

Look, I love Malcolm as much as I love Grant, Ellie and Hammond, but they're not the stars anymore, and I want Owen  and Claire to become better heroes through their own merits, rather than have them be dressed down by Malcolm. I do expect Malcolm to have a lot of choice words to say to the two of them, but that can only go so far. Owen and Claire have to be able carry this next film and the third film, and being constantly reminded of their failures without anything to counterbalance that is a surefire recipe for disaster.

100% agree. Malcolm has had his time to shine. Plus, Owen never acted like he knew all animals like he knew his Raptor squad. the only reason he was an know-it-all alpha male towards them is that he raised them from birth. he warned every one of the dangers of the Indominus and the Raptors multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Look, I love Malcolm as much as I love Grant, Ellie and Hammond, but they're not the stars anymore, and I want Owen  and Claire to become better heroes through their own merits, rather than have them be dressed down by Malcolm. I do expect Malcolm to have a lot of choice words to say to the two of them, but that can only go so far. Owen and Claire have to be able carry this next film and the third film, and being constantly reminded of their failures without anything to counterbalance that is a surefire recipe for disaster.

100% agree. Malcolm has had his time to shine. Plus, Owen never acted like he knew all animals like he knew his Raptor squad. the only reason he was an know-it-all alpha male towards them is that he raised them from birth. he warned every one of the dangers of the Indominus and the Raptors multiple times.

Oh yes, running around there full of himself and throwing lame jokes, plus saying obvious sh*t about Indominus rex pretending he had a PHD in animal behaviour while saying "it's a relationship of mutual respect" and then watch Blue and the other raptors turn on them because it was their nature to do so, but yeah he "predicted" it all running around with them, yep...He's so hypocrite and false moralist, I can't stand him. He thinks he knows all, I want to see Malcolm show some truth down his troat. He thinks he has Blue's trust and is buddy buddy with raptors, he knows sh*t.

I'm sorry the rant, but that's it.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Oh yes, running around there full of himself and throwing lame jokes, plus saying obvious sh*t about Indominus rex pretending he had a PHD in animal behaviour while saying "it's a relationship of mutual respect" and then watch Blue and the other raptors turn on them because it was their nature to do so, but yeah he "predicted" it all running around with them, yep...He's so hypocrite and false moralist, I can't stand him. He thinks he knows all, I want to see Malcolm show some truth down his troat. He thinks he has Blue's trust and is buddy buddy with raptors, he knows sh*t.

It sounds like you're getting Owen and Hoskins mixed up. Owen never wanted them out of their cage. He knew they shouldn't have been let loose, he was pressured into it by Hoskins. Also, lame jokes have nothing to do with how much he knows about Raptors. Even if what he was saying about the Indominus Rex was obvious, he was still right in being cautious and warning everyone. Of course he's gonna give advice to everyone, that was his job, he has experience working with Raptors, why wouldn't he give advice regarding the Indominus?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

It sounds like you're getting Owen and Hoskins mixed up. Owen never wanted them out of their cage. He knew they shouldn't have been let loose, he was pressured into it by Hoskins. Also, lame jokes have nothing to do with how much he knows about Raptors. Even if what he was saying about the Indominus Rex was obvious, he was still right in being cautious and warning everyone. Of course he's gonna give advice to everyone, that was his job, he has experience working with Raptors, why wouldn't he give advice regarding the Indominus?
No, he was arrogant in "teaching" those people about Indominus rex. I smelled arrogance in Owen since the beggining. It's just that it's hidden behind. I never made a connection with lame jokes and knowing nothing about raptors. It's just another trait of his personality I dislike. He's that "cool charismatic guy" that only say futile obvious things but hey he's handsome so he's badass. Anyway, back to the real topic, he just saw a pack of raptors in captive and thinks he KNOWS ALL about those animals. He's not even a scientist and I doubt he likes science that much, heh.  He doesn't. He's an idiot for running around with them and he'll learn it somehow.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

No, he was arrogant in "teaching" those people about Indominus rex. I smelled arrogance in Owen since the beggining. It's just that it's hidden behind. I never made a connection with lame jokes and knowing nothing about raptors. It's just another trait of his personality I dislike. He's that "cool charismatic guy" that only say futile obvious things but hey he's handsome so he's badass. Anyway, back to the real topic, he just saw a pack of raptors in captive and thinks he KNOWS ALL about those animals. He's not even a scientist and I doubt he likes science that much, heh.  He doesn't. He's an idiot for running around with them and he'll learn it somehow.

You don't have to be a scientist to know about animal behaviour. Still, doesn't matter how arrogant he was, he was right to warn everyone. The ONLY reason the Raptors were loose and he was 'running along with them' was because of Hoskins.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

You don't have to be a scientist to know about animal behaviour. Still, doesn't matter how arrogant he was, he was right to warn everyone. The ONLY reason the Raptors were loose and he was 'running along with them' was because of Hoskins.
Saying obvious stuff and being right about it doesn't excuse or enable him to be full of himself and arrogant. Same way Wu delivers the hard truth but is still an arrogant bastard. Owen is just a navy futile bastard who got lucky to work with raptors. Doubt he even likes science.

He still ran around like he was Mr.Raptor man and full of himself, even if he didn't want to in the first place.

I REALLY hope they change Owen's character, because he's the most futile protagonist of this series ever.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 pm

hey guys I would like to advise that if you want to go talk about owen and his place as a protagonist, do it in the regular section of the forum not the JW2 news section. There are people I know who have this bookmarked and every time they get the notification for a new post, they think its because something else has been found.

Id say also that people, try and be calm about things and lets not take each others opinions personal.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm sorry, won't talk about it anymore.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Also, this isn't a place to discuss what character likes science, which one doesn't etc. Its a movie. Treat it as such.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Anyone else see the leaked merchandise pics??? rexy and blue look awesome and the triceratops seems to have been altered (for the better i think).
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Anyone else see the leaked merchandise pics??? rexy and blue look awesome and the triceratops seems to have been altered (for the better i think).

I did see the leaked merch. Due to how much product Blue is exclusively on, it seems that he will get a large focus.

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yup. I don't know if they're CGI renders or what, but Rexy looks a bit more deadly, Blue looks good, and it appears as though we have a baby Trike as well. I hope that means we'll see a bit larger role for the Triceratops in this film. For such a famous dinosaur, it really hasn't been utilized by the franchise as much as I'd like to see.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yup. I don't know if they're CGI renders or what, but Rexy looks a bit more deadly, Blue looks good, and it appears as though we have a baby Trike as well. I hope that means we'll see a bit larger role for the Triceratops in this film. For such a famous dinosaur, it really hasn't been utilized by the franchise as much as I'd like to see.
I'm starting to think we will get a rexy vs triceratops protecting her young. Its so exciting to finally get some new news!
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Can somebody PM me the link? I've haven't seen the pics yet. It would be much appreciated.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Can somebody PM me the link? I've haven't seen the pics yet. It would be much appreciated.
you can see it in http://jurassicoutpost.com/
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Also new role revealed "Villian Dinosaur Trader" Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYocCHzh62d/?taken-by=jurassicworldtrilogy
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Damn, so the dinosaurs really are turning into Pokemon xD

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Thank you for the link. Smile

From what I can tell, Rexy looks a bit healthier and slightly bulkier, but that could be just me.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

From what I can tell, Rexy looks a bit healthier and slightly bulkier, but that could be just me.

I noticed that too. To put it bluntly, her design in better here imo. She looks a bit more deadly too. Hopefully that means we'll get to see her f%$k some sh*t up and maybe even kill a person or two.

It's been too long since we've seen a legitimately deadly T. Rex in a JP film.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:13 pm

I agree with you guys, she does look better and blue seems leaner
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I noticed that too. To put it bluntly, her design in better here imo. She looks a bit more deadly too. Hopefully that means we'll get to see her f%$k some sh*t up and maybe even kill a person or two.

It's been too long since we've seen a legitimately deadly T. Rex in a JP film.

It must have been all those Apatosaurus carcasses and, once she got healthier, whatever else she killed. I know that T. rexes prefer to hunt, but in the shape Rexy was in, all those Apatosaurus carcasses, not to mention the Anklyosaurus carcass and whatever else I. rex killed, had to be the only option for her after the big battle in JW.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Probably the fact she is able to roam free and have open space would promote growth also.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I think this guy will be at the auction at the end, probably one of the people managing the auction.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I think this guy will be at the auction at the end, probably one of the people managing the auction.

Is it too early to say that he'll be killed and probably eaten? Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next