Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.

HomeMainframeCalendarJurassic Mainframe NewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rexy looks goooooood <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCZj_8gNy8/

I wish we'd gotten a new image rather then one we'd seen before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Yea those two actors may not be A-listers but they would be a waste to just kill off at the beginning of the movie. Someone above asked if we would see some flying reptiles and at this point, I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:16 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.

Most of them were killed off so whatever is left pose very little harm due to self-preservation. Rexy and Blue are far more formidable threats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I think we will just see them in the background, I do not think we will see them in any major action scenes that have them as the main threat.

Most of them were killed off so whatever is left pose very little harm due to self-preservation. Rexy and Blue are far more formidable threats.
Yea I essentially see them as background creatures that won't have any impact on the characters. Saw some new leaks of merchandise on Instagram. Apparently, we will see more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 am

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_fh0-BqlW/

Rafe Spall gets asked if he's going to get eaten by a dinosaur in FALLEN KINGDOM. Immediately he and the other guy sitting with him start talking really fast/loud at the same time and its impossible to hear what they are saying!

Ok so he dies then lol

What puzzled me is that he is not too excited about his role when answering his question. Or maybe he is generally reserved as person - I don't know. I am pretty interested for his current film - The Ritual - though.

It does seem that way. I get the feeling he does die now. I didn't before, but now I do.

Well, he was casted alongside Tobey Jones if I am not mistaken. So maybe he does loose the fight against dino Razz

1. Believe it or not, some people might just see a role in Jurassic as a paycheck. Well yeah and his reaction did make me think his role will be brief too.

Anyway https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCHX2Qh540/

That is what Rafe said. Confirming he has interactions with the dinosaurs in the film

"Acting with the dinosaurs was really special. There were puppeteers underneath the sound stage who were operating them and they would have a camera down there so they could see who was approaching. It was freaky and wonderful."

So this does NOT sound like he is in the opening scene with the Mosasaur but at some part later in the film instead.

Rafe Spall (Mills)& BD Wong (Wu) are the ones maybe in the chopper? & Toby Jones is the one who get's chomped by the Mosasaur on the ladder? so Rafe could escape with Wu & be seen later in the film's events.

If that specific scene happens at the beginning which I've been lead to believe, I find it strange that Rafe Spall or Toby Jones's characters would die there. It sounds more like a redshirt death. I don't know.

Maybe Wu gets up the helicopter ladder first from the mini submarine with the DNA samples followed by Toby Jones character who narrowly escapes while the last person to climb the ladder (Submarine pilot?) is the one who gets chomped by the Mosasaur? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rexy looks goooooood <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCZj_8gNy8/

I wish we'd gotten a new image rather then one we'd seen before.
To be fair, this one is actually acceptable quality-wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 am

The first photo reminds me of a similar photo for JW1 with Pratt and Blue.
I figured the skull at the center was CGI. The way she's standing in the second photo is just fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

Closer look at Rexy and Blue (maybe animatronic?)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 am

I wish Claire in her new, revised appearance was in this banner, right next to Rexy; in that sense it would portray Owen and Claire as equal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I wish Claire in her new, revised appearance was in this banner, right next to Rexy; in that sense it would portray Owen and Claire as equal.

I think they will focus once again on Chris Pratt for the marketing. He sells more tickets than Bryce, that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:28 pm

@owenpratt wrote:
@BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I think they will focus once again on Chris Pratt for the marketing. He sells more tickets than Bryce, that's the truth.

I think for this licensing expo, what we should really focus on are the stuff for licensing that was revealed, like the new licensing partners like Funko and Build a Bear.

The new render stuff is just distraction for whoever walks past and isn't really meant to be 'general marketing'.

owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

From 04:31 Rafe Spall talks about his role in Fallen Kingdom. He says his name is Eli Mills, he has a good part in the movie (I guess he means well written, not that he's a good guy) and he is in the whole movie, so he probably has a big role.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 pm

@owenpratt wrote:
From 04:31 Rafe Spall talks about his role in Fallen Kingdom. He says his name is Eli Mills, he has a good part in the movie (I guess he means well written, not that he's a good guy) and he is in the whole movie, so he probably has a big role.

lol, Rafe Spall is actually a pretty funny fellow. What I find interesting is that here he says he is in the whole film but in another interview, he mentioned the possibility of being cut out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
@owenpratt wrote:

lol, Rafe Spall is actually a pretty funny fellow. What I find interesting is that here he says he is in the whole film but in another interview, he mentioned the possibility of being cut out.

What interview?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Rafe Spall gets asked if he's going to get eaten by a dinosaur in FALLEN KINGDOM. Immediately he and the other guy sitting with him start talking really fast/loud at the same time and its impossible to hear what they are saying!

Ok so he dies then lol

What puzzled me is that he is not too excited about his role when answering his question. Or maybe he is generally reserved as person - I don't know. I am pretty interested for his current film - The Ritual - though.

It does seem that way. I get the feeling he does die now. I didn't before, but now I do.

Well, he was casted alongside Tobey Jones if I am not mistaken. So maybe he does loose the fight against dino Razz

1. Believe it or not, some people might just see a role in Jurassic as a paycheck. Well yeah and his reaction did make me think his role will be brief too.

That is what Rafe said. Confirming he has interactions with the dinosaurs in the film

"Acting with the dinosaurs was really special. There were puppeteers underneath the sound stage who were operating them and they would have a camera down there so they could see who was approaching. It was freaky and wonderful."

So this does NOT sound like he is in the opening scene with the Mosasaur but at some part later in the film instead.

Rafe Spall (Mills)& BD Wong (Wu) are the ones maybe in the chopper? & Toby Jones is the one who get's chomped by the Mosasaur on the ladder? so Rafe could escape with Wu & be seen later in the film's events.

If that specific scene happens at the beginning which I've been lead to believe, I find it strange that Rafe Spall or Toby Jones's characters would die there. It sounds more like a redshirt death. I don't know.

Maybe Wu gets up the helicopter ladder first from the mini submarine with the DNA samples followed by Toby Jones character who narrowly escapes while the last person to climb the ladder (Submarine pilot?) is the one who gets chomped by the Mosasaur? scratch

That actually sounds like it could happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Rafe also says he's in for the entire movie, so he can't die early on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rafe also says he's in for the entire movie, so he can't die early on.

His character name is Eli Mills if anyone wants to add that in to the thread on JW FK characters.

Also I bet he will be on the island team, but on lockwoods side. So we will see him again at the mansion too.

dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Eli Mills I think is one of Lockwood's men, probably goes to the island to help round up the Dino's then is seen at the manor/Auction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Doesn't Mills have his own men? like wasn't there something on imbd about "mills' man"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
Doesn't Mills have his own men? like wasn't there something on imbd about "mills' man"

Yeah. He does. He could probably be the leader of Lockwoods group on the island. I think its going to be they go together, then separate by accident and one of Lockwood's people is with Owen's group (Owen, Claire, Franklin, ted's character and Daniella) and reports to him secretly. This traitor in the group is either Ted's character or Daniella and one of them dies on the island and the other gets on the ship towards the auction I bet bc the beach pics showed Owen, Claire and Franklin on the beach by themselves.

BoulderFaceplant
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 pm

I like that they've gone back to that mean look that Rexy had in the original film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Ok so he dies then lol

Everyone is talking about deaths but all I can think about is the animatronic part. That sounds utterly amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Six-Foot Turkey
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:43 am

So Rafe might be in command of the expedition, but Lockwood secretly devises a plan with Ted's character to betray the group and bring the Dinosaurs to his mansion instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Makes me wonder what role ted Levine has in all of this. I can imagine him being Dodson or a Roland 2.0 but I can picture him or Rafe as the ones that lead the expedition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
Makes me wonder what role ted Levine has in all of this. I can imagine him being Dodson or a Roland 2.0 but I can picture him or Rafe as the ones that lead the expedition.

My guess is, that he actually IS Lewis Dodgson. And I base my guess on absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

My guess is, that he actually IS Lewis Dodgson. And I base my guess on absolutely nothing.

I think Chris Pugh (Chrislikesdinos) said something a few months ago saying he is actually playing Wheaton/Wheatley, not Toby Jones who could be Eversoll? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:40 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@IllOrfanato wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

I think Chris Pugh (Chrislikesdinos) said something a few months ago saying he is actually playing Wheaton/Wheatley, not Toby Jones who could be Eversoll? scratch
strange, those two names fit better if they were switched around but I guess it all depends on their characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:52 am

Chris Pugh (Chrislikesdinos) confirmed today that Wheatley is Ted Levine's character, not Toby Jones! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:17 am

@dance2nite wrote:
Chris Pugh (Chrislikesdinos) confirmed today that Wheatley is Ted Levine's character, not Toby Jones! Wink

Was that in the podcast? I dont really listen to that bc I dont have time. Anyway yeah. I would say we might get official stills at the end of this month or next month

IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am

@dance2nite wrote:

Damn, I was so convinced, that he is Dodgson...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:39 am

https://twitter.com/Sickle_Claw/status/918490843387854848

Bryce commented that Bayona was in the editing room.

https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/918483032071434240

"Dinosaurs have rights too" was spotted on a fk shirt at the London expo.

owenpratt
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm very interested in the whole "Dinosaurs have rights too" thing... Hopefully we'll see the common people's reaction to the Jurassic World incident, like never before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm

I think the "Dinosaurs have rights too" angle is pre-volcano rescue mission when it goes before trial as to whether let the dinosaurs on Nublar perish or save them? This is where I think Malcolm comes into it, his view will clash with Claire's, he will want them to become extinct once again but Claire opposes that view. In the end though Claire will win the case to save the Dinosaurs, she will recruit Owen & others to help & Lockwood will fund the mission before his own personal motives become clear once they are on Nublar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Isn’t there a park guest credited in this one? Maybe some of the JW survivors are also “pro Dino” rights and are advocating for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:47 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
Isn’t there a park guest credited in this one? Maybe some of the JW survivors are also “pro Dino” rights and are advocating for them.

Yes on IMDB, maybe that park guest is involved in the court scene?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:03 am

Interesting, I hope they go deep with the potential animal rights theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:03 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
Interesting, I hope they go deep with the potential animal rights theme.

Hopefully they aren't portrayed as PETA lunatics but as basic conservationalists.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 am

@dance2nite wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:

Yes on IMDB, maybe that park guest is involved in the court scene?

That’s a good theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:32 am

Set photo of Ford Explorer 4 that Rexy destroyed in JP :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacoG1RlVLt/?hl=en&taken-by=jurassic_world2018

Rumor is this scene may involve Blue!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 am

@dance2nite wrote:

yeah, like the mondo poster

IllOrfanato
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

yeah, like the mondo poster

For some reason I do think this rumor is wishful thinking.

However it is clever - this poster for JW now teases both JW and JWFk Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next