Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxHound4690
Embryo
Embryo
FoxHound4690

Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:48 pm

What sort of role will Ian Malcolm play in this one? will he only have a minor role or will he be a main character like in the original 2 movies?
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 7:12 pm

i think he will have a minor role. I can imagine his screen time being about the same as Hammond in tlw and spiderman in civil war. It seemed like he only shot his scenes for 1 week.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 12:33 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
i think he will have a minor role. I can imagine his screen time being about the same as Hammond in tlw and spiderman in civil war. It seemed like he only shot his scenes for 1 week.

All that hype and he only shot for a week too.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:53 am

Minor to supporting role, almost sure of that. There's a news saying he just filmed for 1 week, so...

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 8:01 am

It's probably some type of bookend role where he's prominent in the beginning and the end.  That's the kind of role that could be somewhat important to the plot but filmed in a matter of days, especially if the locations his character inhabits do not change throughout the film.

Keep in mind there were several insider types saying that he had been a part of the story from Day 1. He likely would not have been included for a simple cameo appearance. That would have been more of a "let's see if this will work and we can fit it in" type thing.
Back to top Go down
FoxHound4690
Embryo
Embryo
FoxHound4690

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 pm

NolaJP wrote:
It's probably some type of bookend role where he's prominent in the beginning and the end.  That's the kind of role that could be somewhat important to the plot but filmed in a matter of days, especially if the locations his character inhabits do not change throughout the film.

Keep in mind there were several insider types saying that he had been a part of the story from Day 1.  He likely would not have been included for a simple cameo appearance.  That would have been more of a "let's see if this will work and we can fit it in" type thing.

I don't think he's just going to have a cameo appearance because Goldblum is officially listed as Ian Malcolm on IMDB now as part of the cast. so i think he will definitely have a small but decent role in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm   Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Goldblum reprising his role as Ian Malcolm
Page 1 of 1