Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Look at this ! Incredible ! The carno model is just PERFECT i never see that how did he do ?
https://youtu.be/AgQciyT_-Sk
I don't know who is this guy but if someone know something about this mod , he can talk here !
Back to top Go down
Troodon
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 am

The models are from ZT2 or maked from scratch. He is in the discord chat "OpenJPOG": https://discord.gg/9p7UjDG
Back to top Go down
jaml655
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 am

Yea we can do some interesting stuff with the tool now. Not only can we mix and match parts of models from our dinosaurs into new creatures, but SynchroLight(creator and genius of the video) has showed us that we can use models from ZT2 and rig them to the skeleton of a JPOG dinosaur or animal. We can even do the same with models made completely from scratch.

So while the ZT2 community imported our models back then, we'd be able to import theirs to JPOG (with permission from the creators and using the right armatures of course). Or you could make your own dinosaur model and rig it to the armature of a species in JPOG Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinonerd343
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 1:54 pm

I think this mod looks cool too. I hope that this mod gets released because the dinosaur models are so accurate to the real thing (depending to the type of dinosaur species)
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:54 pm

i'm disappointed that i missed this thread before Razz  i never knew how much i needed a JPOG with sounds from Walking with Dinosaurs in it before XDDDDD

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis   Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park : Advanced Operation Genesis
Page 1 of 1