Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.

HomeMainframeCalendarJurassic Mainframe NewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Greetings, fellow fans!!

Today could well be a truly optimistic day for the Jurassic Fandom, for we have the Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis sequel we've been waiting for - Jurassic World Evolution. You can bet your boots I'm savoring this moment with some classic Jurassic music!! cheers

JW: Evolution Gamespot Annoucement

Watch the trailer below and see for yourselves:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm

I literally just posted this in the gaming section. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:15 pm

@CT-1138 wrote:
I literally just posted this in the gaming section. Razz

Oops... should I delete the thread? Embarassed

It's still huge news, and does tie into the sequel's summer 2018 release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Saw it live and I was blown away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Sick trailer.

I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here, it's nice seeing a JP T. rex portrayed as a total baddass again.

Imagine if we get a scene like that in FK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:36 pm

I like how they mix the TLW and JP main themes together, could it be part of the FK soundtrack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miscrave.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Nice to see the Rex on steroids in the the trailer XD.

My biggest wish is to be able to walk around in first person as a guest. Now that would be sick.

Hopefully if this sells well it'll pave the way for more JP games because as far as I'm concerned we deserve them. JW made massive money and Lego JW sold like hot cakes.

I find it hard to believe a properly done Jurassic park game that is action/adventure would not do well. People like Dino's. They are like the animal equivalent of zombies, people never get tired of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Herrerasaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 pm

@sdp wrote:
I like how they mix the TLW and JP main themes together, could it be part of the FK soundtrack?
impossible, giacchino hasnt started on the soundtrack yet. The theme was neat tho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 pm

@sdp wrote:

Usually, games and films hire 3rd party composers to make music specifically for the trailer. It definitely won't be part of the soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:07 am

Quote :
Jurassic World Evolution evolves players’ relationship with the Jurassic World film franchise, placing them in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago.

https://www.frontier.co.uk/news/press-releases/frontier-announces-jurassic-world-evolution

Yes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Hoping it'll be affordable, otherwise I'll stick with Mesozoica/Prehistoric Kingdom

Island Queen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:08 pm

I'll be getting it no matter what the cost (most new PS4 games are about $70.00 give or take, which is the same price as my limited edition Jurassic World maps and signage portfolio cost on eBay, so it's not too bad), since I didn't upgrade to a PS4 from a PSP for nothing (I bought the 500 GB Uncharted 4 bundle, since how do you check if the system works or not if you don't have a game to go with it, even though I suck at it, so I recently bought a Strategy Guide to go with it). I can even pre-order it at my local EB Games store, so I may not even have to go to eBay after all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm

@Océane wrote:
Hoping it'll be affordable, otherwise I'll stick with Mesozoica/Prehistoric Kingdom

It'll prolly be in the 40-60 dollar range.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:12 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
@Océane wrote:

It'll prolly be in the 40-60 dollar range.

I would imagine this is correct. Certainly no higher than 60. assuming you live in the United States.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:33 pm

New footage that is in game!!!!!!

Looks so good.

https://youtu.be/8L3QkoknIMk
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 am

Gonna lock this since there's now a dedicated Jurassic World Evolution subforum. Please make any further posts there, thanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Evolution Game Announcement - JP: Operation Genesis II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1