Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Raptor Deaths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

Raptor Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Raptor Deaths   Raptor Deaths Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I see a lot of people confused over distinguishing which Raptors died at what time in Jurassic World. Many insist Echo was burned, but I'm very sure Echo was the last Raptor to be chomped by the Indominus. I've seen pictures with the brightness increased that clearly shows the last Raptor had orange stripes, which is Echo's pattern. I begin to wonder are people blind or in strong denial?

I was wondering if there are any official info regarding the Raptor's deaths?
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

Raptor Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Deaths   Raptor Deaths Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:57 am

I'm not a pro with JW, but I did manage to keep track of each raptor and their deaths in the film after several views. I always got Charlie and Echo mixed up for the longest time.

- Charlie is the first to go down, by RPG. She has green coloration.
- Delta is thrown onto the hibachi grill. She has the blueish-grey coloration, and is the one that killed Hoskins
- Echo is chomped and then thrown away. She has an orangeish-brown stripe pattern.

After the Ingen mercenaries were ambushed by the raptors, it is Echo and Delta that are seen chasing and attempting to attack Claire and the kids in the truck. They are the two that run into the forest afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

Raptor Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Deaths   Raptor Deaths Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm

LostWorld wrote:
I'm not a pro with JW, but I did manage to keep track of each raptor and their deaths in the film after several views. I always got Charlie and Echo mixed up for the longest time.

- Charlie is the first to go down, by RPG. She has green coloration.
- Delta is thrown onto the hibachi grill. She has the blueish-grey coloration, and is the one that killed Hoskins
- Echo is chomped and then thrown away. She has an orangeish-brown stripe pattern.

After the Ingen mercenaries were ambushed by the raptors, it is Echo and Delta that are seen chasing and attempting to attack Claire and the kids in the truck. They are the two that run into the forest afterwards.

Yeah, Delta had to be one of the Raptors that died in the Indominus battle because she killed Hoskins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raptor Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Deaths   Raptor Deaths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor Deaths
Page 1 of 1