Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Empty
PostSubject: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm

I have decided to make a sequel to Lone Survivor. It will most likely be called "The Final Blow" and the storyline will follow this: A sibling of Robby has just graduated law school with intentions of becoming a detective. But he wants to start with a personal case. What really killed his father and brother back in 1993? The reports stated an animal attack, but an official animal was never found. He was also suspicious of how it happened the day he took his brother to his work, which was very secretive and non-disclosed. So, he starts to look into InGen. Using some friends, he is able to snatch a few files, which shows him the location of a InGen facility only 25 miles from where his brother was found dead. He must venture to the facility, and unlock the secrets of InGen, and discover the truth of what happened.
What do you think? You like it?

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
BobGrill
Embryo
Embryo
BobGrill

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:50 pm

I like it about as much as I liked it before. I mean that in a good way btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Razz This will most likely be the last one of the series. I feel a third one is unnecessary. Like how you feel with JP3 Very Happy But yeah, thanks for your comment! If you have any ideas of your own or anything, feel free to tell me!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
Back to top Go down
Theta Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Theta Rex

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 pm

When this is done, I shall go ahead and make a crappy third fic with awful characters and an ass-backwards storyline.

It'll be great!

Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Case closed! This is what it shall be called and about! I shall begin writing as of this moment

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)   Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sequel to "Lone Survivor: Jurassic Park" (Not yet named)
Page 1 of 1