Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Empty
PostSubject: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Has anyone ever played this game? Its pretty fun! Who doesnt want to bring dinosaurs back to life, put them in cards, and use them to fight against evil? If you dont know what it is, here is the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_King_(video_game)

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Theta Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Theta Rex

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Sure have. My brother picked it up a day or two after it hit the shops, played it for weeks, and then took a rather long break from it, during which I grabbed it and dug in.

Surprisingly fun game tbh. Been a while since I last saw the cartridge though. Nice to see someone else who liked it Razz

Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh my God I thought I was the last of my DK breed. I loved that game to Sorna and back. I've finished it around 4 times and after a while I realised it was a lot like Poke`Mon too. Unfortunately, I chose Max because I thought Rex was a girl before I saw the anime Razz .
It is a super fun game and even better if you use the Stone Circle Cheat Codes to get new dinos

This is such an addicting game and this is such a long post too Smile

Forum Rules | Chat Rules |
Back to top Go down
Klausi
Hatchling
Hatchling
Klausi

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 am

These games are not made to cheat through them Razz But I never heard about this game, I only saw the series once on TV, but was not my case, so the game is probably not, too ^^
Back to top Go down
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 am

Well, you can only "cheat" once you have finished the game. Also you use the codes to add the dinosaurs to your Dino Encyclopedia

Back to top Go down
Klausi
Hatchling
Hatchling
Klausi

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 am

Ah, so you get cheats codes when completing the game? All right, thanks for clearing that up ^^
Back to top Go down
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Kinda like a massive "Good job for beating the game! Now take these dinosaurs and own people!"
Has anyone chose Max and found a Spinosaurus in Africa yet? Apparently you can only get it if you choose Rex (or use codes Razz ) and it is like 99% impossible to get it with Max. Well, one time I got a Tyrannosaurus, Deltadromeus, and Spinosaurus. Then when I went to save my DS Battery died and was like :wtf:

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Actually, once I got a Spinosaurus to Lv 99 Very Happy

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
Back to top Go down
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

See, this is why we need a Mother Of God emoticon
That guy ^^ is awesome. I have all the Anime dinosaurs which is cute

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah. I also used to have Spiny so it was cool

Back to top Go down
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

First time I got my T-Rex to lvl 15 and it did the weird explosion thing I thought it blew up affraid

Back to top Go down
Bleeding Rose
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 4:14 am

I have the game on an emulator, I lost my actual cartridge. Using AR codes to get the Secret Dinosaurs aside from Eoraptor is pretty awesome, especially the Megalosaurus (even though he uses the generic Carnivores Moschops death sound everything seems to use, unlike his Japanese version sound that's the awesome ZT1 Dinosaur Digs Spinosaur roar) and Pachycephalosaurus. My favorite dinosaur in the game was Saurophaganax, since it was suuuper OP, it had the best attack in the entire game iirc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)   Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur King (Nintendo DS)
Page 1 of 1