Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

System Rebooted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

System Rebooted. Empty
PostSubject: System Rebooted.   System Rebooted. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

Hello everyone, Pokesaurus here, and today is an important day! As you all are aware by this point, JPL is closing down within a few days. As such, many fans don't know where to go to continue having fun times with the community they know and love. Well, this is what this site here is for! The name JPFiction is old and is due to change, as is much of the site, but the ground work is already here! The forum is being constantly changed and updated to be more and more like it needs to be. Feel free to sign up and spread the word that the JPL community is not dead! I, a former JPL admin, as well as many other devoted staff and community members are working to build this place up to be as close to the JPL experience we can while also offering some more updated things to keep the site feel fresh. We have multiple projects in the works like our Life or Death: Isla Sorna RP, which many of you may find similar to what JPL used to have called LtL. Remember to provide any feedback that you can to me or other staff members while we get the site in order. Any suggestions are welcome! In the meantime, enjoy watching us try and rebuild the magic that brought us to the JPL community.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

System Rebooted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Rebooted.   System Rebooted. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:45 am

I'm here to help however I can Pokes.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

System Rebooted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Rebooted.   System Rebooted. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:18 pm

I applaud the efforts you guys are putting in and offer my limited services in helping me out.

System Rebooted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Rebooted.   System Rebooted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Rebooted.
Page 1 of 1