Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Here's what the first look at Marvel's The Inhumans will be. Warning. The costumes look TERRIBLE!!! Mad Mad Mad

Crappy costumes here:

This whole thing looks like an X-Men knockoff, which is mainly due to how Ike Perlmutter, the head of Marvel Comics and TV shows after the Marvel split, wanted his own version of the X-Men, since he knew he couldn't get them back from Fox.

For some reason, the impression I got from this pretty lousy image was along the lines of:

"The Desaturated Technicolor Addams Family.... on a bad budget cut"

Could this be another TV misfire for Marvel? It would certainly be another sign of reversing fortunes.

It's odd isn't it? Marvel has problems translating their movie success into TV and comic book success and DC has problems translating their TV and comic book success into movie success ever since the Nolan Batman trilogy. (Even earlier if you count the 2011 Green Lantern movie.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 6:17 pm

James Gunn Hints at Guardians of the Galaxy 3 Release Date
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/845315-james-gunn-hints-at-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-release-date#OrxcvqYK1XdXAKFa.99

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 was really good. I would give it a 9/10.

Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 10:02 pm

i'd give it closer to a 7, an 8.5 at the highest (which admittedly does put it closer to 9/10 but w/e Razz ). i think the first one is better in general, but i think the second got alot more laughs out of me, and it gets extra points for its compelling villain, the special effects, and Yondu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 5:33 pm

So far, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 has made $431,548,346. That's a 54% box office opening increase from the first Guardians Of The Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
So far, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 has made $431,548,346. That's a 54% box office opening increase from the first Guardians Of The Galaxy.

It would certainly seem that Marvel's overseas-first release strategy has paid off; at almost half a billion already! I bet Universal are feeling all the more confident in this plan for JW2, even if it's likely to be less Chris Pratt centric than GotG Vol 2. Certainly the guy needed a boost after the lackluster reception to Passengers.

As a sidenote, I thoroughly enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and definitely consider it superior to the original in many categories. But I will admit the 80s soundtrack of the original is still much better and more iconic it its own way.

My Letterboxd Review of GotG Vol 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 6:40 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

It would certainly seem that Marvel's overseas-first release strategy has paid off; at almost half a billion already! I bet Universal are feeling all the more confident in this plan for JW2, even if it's likely to be less Chris Pratt centric than GotG Vol 2. Certainly the guy needed a boost after the lackluster reception to Passengers.

As a sidenote, I thoroughly enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and definitely consider it superior to the original in many categories. But I will admit the 80s soundtrack of the original is still much better and more iconic it its own way.

My Letterboxd Review of GotG Vol 2

And this is just the first MCU movie to come out this year. We have Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor 3. Between those 3 and Star Wars 8, it's safe to say that unless Wonder Woman is excellent and Justice League is even better, Disney is going to bulldoze the competition for another year.

BTW, did you see the Midnight's Edge video about Spider-Man that I posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 09, 2017 5:22 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

And this is just the first MCU movie to come out this year. We have Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor 3. Between those 3 and Star Wars 8, it's safe to say that unless Wonder Woman is excellent and Justice League is even better, Disney is going to bulldoze the competition for another year.

BTW, did you see the Midnight's Edge video about Spider-Man that I posted?

Spider-Man Homecoming will dominate the latter half of the summer and Thor: Ragnarok has a strong likability factor right from the first trailer, one that could potentially give the Justice League a nasty roasting, even if it is decently received. It's not unusual for critically reviled films to do well at the box office (look at Transformers) but Justice League's success is largely tied to Wonder Woman. The wait is putting me on edge, since I don't exactly trust word of anyone who's seen the film and would rather see for myself. But my enjoyment of the DC films could be described as sharply decreasing from Man of Steel to Suicide Squad. Wonder Woman needs to buck the trend

But besides that, Logan remains my favourite superhero movie of the year, so far, so as far as I'm concerned Fox has a lot to be proud of with just one film.

Also, yes I did see Midnight's Edge Spider-Man video, and it certainly puts things into perspective as far as the Sony-Marvel deal is concerned. I admitted to being somewhat curious about Jumanji, indifferent to The Dark Tower and in sheer disgust at The Emoji Movie. So anything to tip the scales in Marvel's favour is on the agenda for me as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

anyone else excited to see Hulk coming back for Thor: Ragnarok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 am

Donald Glover to Executive Produce Deadpool Animated Series!
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/846571-donald-glover-to-executive-produce-deadpool-animated-series#OxmKz5f6uDvkJoYL.99

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Kevin Feige gives an update on the Fantastic 4 rights and...it's the status quo.

I still think that Fox will sell the rights to Marvel and get a lot of cash in return. Nobody can trust them with the rights anymore. Not with Fant4stic making the brand so highly toxic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 4:53 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Kevin Feige gives an update on the Fantastic 4 rights and...it's the status quo.

I still think that Fox will sell the rights to Marvel and get a lot of cash in return. Nobody can trust them with the rights anymore. Not with Fant4stic making the brand so highly toxic.

I just have to wonder how Fox will plan to proceed with yet another Fantastic Four movie if anyone with even a passing awareness will be so universally against it, not just film geeks. I can sort of see where Feige is coming on dealing with the now toxic property, they're doing very well with their Avengers and Guardians teams, and don't need an old fashioned version of that. The First Family need Marvel Studios more than Marvel Studios need them. At this point, they're content to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

I just have to wonder how Fox will plan to proceed with yet another Fantastic Four movie if anyone with even a passing awareness will be so universally against it, not just film geeks. I can sort of see where Feige is coming on dealing with the now toxic property, they're doing very well with their Avengers and Guardians teams, and don't need an old fashioned version of that. The First Family need Marvel Studios more than Marvel Studios need them. At this point, they're content to wait.

And they can't get away what they did with the Corman version back in 1994-i.e. make a movie and not released it. Even Tom Rothman wouldn't do something like that. Not in this golden age of PR. As for Marvel, even when they get the rights back, (I still think the Fox will sell them back) that they won't be in MCU as the F4 for a long time. We would see some characters get introduced one at a time and have Dr. Doom be the main villain for an Avengers movie. But we'd have to wait for an F4 movie for a while. And the brand really does need that time to detox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 6:46 pm

like i said before, i could see Doctor Doom--and only Doctor Doom--being introduced to the larger MCU as an antagonist since he's one of the more powerful and compelling Marvel villains in a general sense, with maybe a token mention of the Fantastic Four but not bringing them to focus. he could be retconned as the new secret leader of Hydra or something, the "true" successor to Red Skull, or possibly an enemy of Doctor Strange (because of his magical abilities) while also probably having a rivalry with Iron Man in the same way that Iron Monger did, retconning his powered armor as an imitation of Tony's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 6:58 pm

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
like i said before, i could see Doctor Doom--and only Doctor Doom--being introduced to the larger MCU as an antagonist since he's one of the more powerful and compelling Marvel villains in a general sense, with maybe a token mention of the Fantastic Four but not bringing them to focus. he could be retconned as the new secret leader of Hydra or something, the "true" successor to Red Skull, or possibly an enemy of Doctor Strange (because of his magical abilities) while also probably having a rivalry with Iron Man in the same way that Iron Monger did, retconning his powered armor as an imitation of Tony's.

That would be cool to see. That and him him take out of of the original members of the Avengers as a way to redeem himself for all the crappy movies he's been through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2. destroys the competition without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 17, 2017 7:19 pm

It looks like Kevin Feige wants to reunite Marvel as a whole.

Unless they make a deal with Fox to borrow the X-Men, I honestly don't see them getting the rights back. Fox, for all of it's past faults, has treated the X-Men quite well. Yes, there was the Rothman era, but they've more then made up for that and repaired the damage done by ret-conning X3 and most of Wolverine: Origins out of existence via Days Of Future Past. So unless Fox goes in debt, which I don't see happening since they've always been a profitable company, even under the reign of Rothman, I don't fathom Marvel getting the full rights back.

Spider-Man and Fantastic 4 however, that's another story. Sony's not in a position to successfully pull their power and Fox has made the F4 into something that's so toxic, at least as long as they own them, that nobody can ever believe that they can make a good F4 movie. Even if they made a good one, few people are going to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Sony cast Tom Hardy as Venom.

They did this on purpose just so that it would be THAT much harder for people not to see the movie and let the deal with Disney/Marvel end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

They did this on purpose just so that it would be THAT much harder for people not to see the movie and let the deal with Disney/Marvel end.

Crikey, Sony really is playing hardball in trying to keep Spider-Man and his characters in their fold. Putting a big name actor like Hardy in the role of Venom, whether anyone really wants that or not. But without Spider-Man, its like casting a great Two-Face but not having Batman to fight him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

Crikey, Sony really is playing hardball in trying to keep Spider-Man and his characters in their fold. Putting a big name actor like Hardy in the role of Venom, whether anyone really wants that or not. But without Spider-Man, its like casting a great Two-Face but not having Batman to fight him.

To be fair, Sony has always tried to do Spider-Man justice. So in hindsight, we should have expected this. That being said, unless they do a Venom vs. Carnage route, which would be interesting to see, I don't know how this can work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 has already retaken the it's top spot from Alien: Covenant.

It's also made over $736 million dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Island Queen
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 5:18 pm

And I helped, since I've already seen it three times already (planning a fourth time this coming Sunday, which will be my first 2D showing, and since I now have enough Scene points for a free movie, it won't cost me a thing). Let's see if it can outdo the latest Pirates movie...

I'm still not sure which one I like better (perhaps I should rewatch the original before seeing Vol. 2 again), but I enjoy both Awesome Mixes (it's amazing how many of the songs I'm familiar with, due to the fact that I've heard some of them on the radio, but didn't know the names of them, or who performed them). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

@Island Queen wrote:
And I helped, since I've already seen it three times already (planning a fourth time this coming Sunday, which will be my first 2D showing, and since I now have enough Scene points for a free movie, it won't cost me a thing). Let's see if it can outdo the latest Pirates movie...

I'm still not sure which one I like better (perhaps I should rewatch the original before seeing Vol. 2 again), but I enjoy both Awesome Mixes (it's amazing how many of the songs I'm familiar with, due to the fact that I've heard some of them on the radio, but didn't know the names of them, or who performed them). Very Happy

I haven't this new one yet, but I did get the CD soundtrack. The Guardians Of The Galaxy movies really do have great music. It's a lot like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City where you play to hear the music just as much as you play for the actual game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 4:29 pm

The Black Cat and Silver Sable movie just found a new director, Gina Prince-Bythewood, and will start shooting this fall.

The title is 'Sliver and Black'.

You know, if it wasn't for Sony's handling of GB2016 and their overall poor performance, then I would find this an interesting idea, and might even see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 4:40 pm

still unsure why they want a 'spider man' universe without spiderman in it

TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 4:45 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Well some of those Sony leaks (I think, someone said this one way or the other) that Sony was looking to take Spidey back after Infinity War, and while I think Marvel will find a way to crank a few more films out, I think they're looking to build a universe and the introduce Spidey to it. Problem I have with that is Spider-man is essential to Venom becoming what he is, and while not a major part of their origin, the Black Cat/ Silver Sable idea feels weird since they are usually intertwined with Spider-Man.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm

@TheDreamMaster wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Well some of those Sony leaks (I think, someone said this one way or the other) that Sony was looking to take Spidey back after Infinity War, and while I think Marvel will find a way to crank a few more films out, I think they're looking to build a universe and the  introduce Spidey to it. Problem I have with that is Spider-man is essential to Venom becoming what he is, and while not a major part of their origin, the Black Cat/ Silver Sable idea feels weird since they are usually intertwined with Spider-Man.

They plan to pull out after the second MCU Spider-Man movie. They could be setting themselves up for a nightmare scenario. They pissed off a lot of people by announcing what they did a month ago and if Venom bombs and then this movie does poorly, (even if they wanted not to show it, they would still have too since it's practically begun now) then this could be a situation worse then GB 2016. And given how their finances are as bad as they are...yeah...

I can't help but wonder if this is their final gamble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Here's what the Silver Sable/Black Cat movie plot might be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Kirsten Dunst Really Wishes Sony Would Have Gone Ahead With SPIDER-MAN 4; Weighs In On The Reboots

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2. is now the 5th MCU movie to make over $800 million dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 pm

X-Men 7 might get Angelina Jolie. Possibly as Lilandra, the leader of the Shi'ar Empire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Tom Holland Confirms Three Films In New Spider-Man Series
http://411mania.com/movies/tom-holland-confirms-three-films-in-new-spider-man-series/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Jessica Chastain is in talks to play an X-Men villain in X-Men 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:42 am

‘Venom’ Will Not Be Part of the Marvel Universe; Shooting This Fall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:44 pm

VENOM Is A Part Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe According To SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Producer Amy Pascal
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/venom-is-a-part-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-according-to-spider-man-homecoming-producer-amy-pascal-a151869

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Chris Hemsworth confirms that MCU actors aren't allowed to be in DCMU movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Amy Pacal says that Venom might take place in the MCU.

Kevin Feige had to be mad when he heard this news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:15 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

Oh he was. It was an interview where she was sitting right next to Feige and she said "Oh yeah it is in the MCU" and FEIG WAS LIKE affraid bc he was sitting next to her and couldnt shut it down bc she's the head of sony

Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:30 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

Oh he was. It was an interview where she was sitting right next to Feige and she said "Oh yeah it is in the MCU" and FEIG WAS LIKE affraid bc he was sitting next to her and couldnt shut it down bc she's the head of sony

Actually, Tom Rothman is the current head of Sony Pictures. Pascal was basically demoted to producer as a result of getting hacked by North Korea.

All this is making me think that Fox might be encouraged to ask for more money when they sell off the Fantastic 4 rights to Marvel/Disney. After all, Fox is in an infinity better shape then Sony Pictures right now and, even under Rothman's time, was always a profitable company. After all, they already traded one F4 character away, Ego the Living Planet for Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:37 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

Was literally 2 posts ahead of this one lol

@Dead2009 wrote:
VENOM Is A Part Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe According To SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Producer Amy Pascal
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/venom-is-a-part-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-according-to-spider-man-homecoming-producer-amy-pascal-a151869

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

Was literally 2 posts ahead of this one lol

@Dead2009 wrote:

It was also a double post that I just noticed...Double fail on my part. Razz Razz LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Fox is making ANOTHER Fantastic 4 movie, only this one will be for kids.

That's right folks. Fox is going to make a 5TH Fantastic 4 movie................

FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair

Because Fox wasn't content with just killing the Fantastic 4 with Fant4stic. Oh no. They want to send them to the crematorium. They might as well bring Uwe Boll back from retirement-at least for a while-so that he can make this movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

That's right folks. Fox is going to make a 5TH Fantastic 4 movie................

FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEE!!!! HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair HHit with chair

Because Fox wasn't content with just killing the Fantastic 4 with Fant4stic. Oh no. They want to send them to the crematorium. They might as well bring Uwe Boll back from retirement-at least for a while-so that he can make this movie.  

This proposed movie sounds like an utter abomination of an abortion that is dead on arrival. My prediction is they will fail to make this movie and be forced to hopefully sell the rights once and for all to Marvel because by now this sh*t is ridiculous and is reaching stupid proportions.

Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

This proposed movie sounds like an utter abomination of an abortion that is dead on arrival. My prediction is they will fail to make this movie and be forced to hopefully sell the rights once and for all to Marvel because by now this sh*t is ridiculous and is reaching stupid proportions.

Disney/Marvel must really be pissed off about this. Even more so then what Amy Pascal said about the Sony Marvelverse, or at least Venom, being part of the MCU. At least that can be dismissed as Amy Pascal being her usual self and not to be taken seriously. This however, can't be dismissed so easily. Even IF kids wanted to see this, there parents would say on principle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 pm

I hope this is all a huge front and at the end of infinity war we get a venom post credits scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Marvel Comics Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next