Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 pm

i love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:17 pm

@EtherealOcean wrote:
I agree, that one Brachio sound does occur a bit too much. Razz Still though, they sound fantastic. In the scene in Jurassic Park where Alan and the kids are listening to the Brachiosaurs calling to one another while up in a tree, there's a low call that one of the Brachiosaurs makes that I think would be better for the one they use often, answered if possible by the response the other Brachiosaurs make in that scene (that's probably very difficult to achieve, though).

In adherence to JW canon, are you going to give the Apatosaurs the same vocalisations as the Brachs, and potentially keep the Camara calls for the Mamenchis (which I don't think make any vocalisations in their scene in TLW)?

I have most of the calls they do when they're up in the tree in the but I need to fix the order because they do that one sound way too much. The call and response I don't think is possible unless you edit their FSM files, then it might be doable. Since I don't have those skills though that won't happen sadly.

I actually gave the apatos 3 sounds of their own from JW; at first I tried to save space and edit the pitch of the brachio sounds through the inx to mimic the sound but I couldn't get it to sound right so I just used their real sounds.

The mamenchis do have calls they are just very deep and hard to hear over them music and other sound effects in that scene. DPJ was the first one who told me about this and he sent me some of the sounds he found of this.

Watch from 1:35 to about 1:53 and listen closely. The most obvious one is at 1:42-1:44. That being said they have two sounds of their own in the pack and a couple of pitch edits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

are there gonna be "revamped" isla nublar and isla sorna islands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingGrimlock
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:51 pm

@Eddy99 wrote:
are there gonna be "revamped" isla nublar and isla sorna islands?

Do you mean save files that Megaspino created? I think that'd be an awesome idea but probably unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:17 pm

I was working on canon Isla Nublar and Sorna back when JPLegacy was still up. I sent beta files to Megaspino but I don't think it was considered being added to the pack. If they aren't, I was release them afterwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Who said they weren't going to be in there Razz. I would very much like to have them in the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:06 am

One large carnivore got demoted to a medium carnivore, I won't tell what it is, but fyi some sacrifices were made. But all in all, I will be sending Megaspino2 two new medium-sized carnivores soon along with the almost completed Nublar tml so I don't starve you guys anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EtherealOcean
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:54 am

I'm guessing it's Metri, because irl I think it was around Alberto size, right? And Alberto counts as a "Small Carnivore" in JP:OG. The only other option I can think of would be Bary... but I think it's the case that the Spino model can't be downsized without the hole under its sail on it back becoming really prominent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Downsizing the spino wouldn't make the hole bigger, in fact I think it might make it better. The metri was based around the allo so it's probably that he downsized the allo which is good because the neck was giving me headaches with that model Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:12 am

When you finish this mod, are you considering creating another mod? What about jurassic world mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:53 am

I have a few projects in mind I'd like to try so yes I'll still be doing stuff after this. As for a JW project, I'll say that at some point I do want to do it but after this I want to try other things before I come back to canon skins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 am

Hey guys big favor, anyone have high def pics of island ranges similar to jurassic park's own? Since I have found the sweet spot for skinning the skies, I forgot which pics I got when I made the skies so yeah if anything, make sure the links to the pics or if u have personal pics yourselves match the same colors or hues with each other. I don't know where to find those exact same mountains. Just give me whatever and I'll work with those. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deinocoop
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Try putting this on

BTW. Nice work on this project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:36 am

any updates? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jpog2
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:08 am

It's dead i think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 am

It's not dead. Spino has probably been busy and hasn't had time to devote to the project
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 pm

It isn't dead at all actually, my computer has been out of commission for a while so I was waiting on that to be fixed. I can resume this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 am

still really hyped for whatever updates you got
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:02 pm

is the pack almost ready?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deinocoop
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 am

Nobody knows. Maybe the creator's looking to go to school and can't do the pack anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostWorld
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi, everyone. I would like to first say that I greatly appreciate all of the time and effort that's gone into giving JP:OG much added replay and fun that goes way beyond the default game bounds. All of the modders here and across several other forums that have put YEARS into this have remarkable ability and creative mind. I still come back to JP:OG because of the enjoyability factor, especially with the many new discoveries that have been made. Awesome work!

I just became aware and started following FCM: HD very recently after a long break from the game. This mod looks amazing. All of the "lab work" and additions have really got me anticipating the full release when that time comes. This particular mod draws me because I like the game to look, sound, and feel like the films of course.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions:

How exactly do we get separate sounds for the same species without issues? Thanks to a comment on Youtube regarding this mod, I was able to connect the dots enough to get the calls to work but now there are many sound errors (ex. water splashes sound like herbivores, JP staff have wrong commentary, etc.). The calls themselves though work perfect (using JPItalia's Movie Universe currently).

Another thing that I'm wondering, and a big one from what I understand: After watching "The Hunt" video posted earlier, I noticed that the 2 Tyrannosaurs didn't engage in territorial dispute in their encounter - FTK, has the issue of differing skinned T-rex not tolerating eachother been resolved?

Thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:09 pm

The pack isn't dead guys, I've just been busy with prepping for this semester of college that's all. I will still do work on the weekends and when I can during the week once it starts.

LostWorld: If you changed any of the dialogue of the park staff then that is where your problem is. For some reason the game bugs out when you change any of the characters dialogue sound files and messes up a whole bunch of sounds in the process. I'm not sure why this is but this method seems to work the best when either replacing other dinosaur sounds (the generic ones included) or the environment sounds. The guest sounds can also be changed but it gets dicey due to the fact that there are two separate sets of sound files.

I'm sure if FTK was able to successfully make the rex clones peaceful but in my experience the only way to get them to become passive is if you give them the acro or carchar tclass. The only problem is that this gets rid of the death duels which is a bummer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostWorld
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Thanks, megaspino.

Hmmm, about the sounds: I've only added the primary  call sounds for 1 dino so far, and haven't edited any other sound files. The sound goes back to normal when I restore the original Sound.ini. I added just one sound slot in there, but it was done on guesswork. Perhaps someone can provide a step-by-step at some point.

About the Trex issue: I haven't gotten around to tclass swapping, but I do have a  possible workaround that others may be interested in that keeps original tclass & death duels. I'll have to get to my computer for that though.

Edit: Regarding #2, a thread has been created Here as to not derail FCM:HD discussion.

Last edited by LostWorld on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:40 pm

The T.rexes are actually using their own TClasses. With proper training and guidance, they will tolerate each other, until one gets hungry. So now, it's been confirmed that they don't get into arguable disputes minus the hunger statuses. Other than that they get along pretty well and actually if u get lucky, they'll cooperate in hunts together sometimes. Just be sure that they are well fed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?sort=3&o=19
Does this skin will be in the pack or a future jurassic world skin pack ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostWorld
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:14 pm

^^ FTK:

It's interesting about how some of the behaviors work. I'm not sure about this, but it seems that the game may keep tabs on experience over time. That's why it's difficult to pinpoint what is influencing how one large carn reacts to another. It seems that age, kill count, and possibly even HP could factor into perception. Of course, there's potentially so many other little variables that may determine actions/reactions. Sadly, T.rex (multiples anyway) in this game will just have none of it unless someone goes outside the box to try to make it happen.

Also, wanted to say that the newer model is looking good for TLW buck in "The Hunt" vid. I prefer the skins in that one compared to the OP, since this mod is following FC after all. Liking those trees a lot as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:55 pm

TY, in the meantime, I am deciding wether I shud make a cerato-allo model so we get an accurate allosaurus size, or... =w= keep the allosaurus that is already resized for accurate purposes. just need to fix arms though. its about the same size as alberto. and you can say good bye to Dr. Python-Jaw. though he took away tonguey and mouthy, so allo cannot grab small herbs at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:59 pm

@LostWorld wrote:
^^ FTK:

It's interesting about how some of the behaviors work. I'm not sure about this, but it seems that the game may keep tabs on experience over time. That's why it's difficult to pinpoint what is influencing how one large carn reacts to another. It seems that age, kill count, and possibly even HP could factor into perception. Of course, there's potentially so many other little variables that may determine actions/reactions. Sadly, T.rex (multiples anyway) in this game will just have none of it unless someone goes outside the box to try to make it happen.

Also, wanted to say that the newer model is looking good for TLW buck in "The Hunt" vid. I prefer the skins in that one compared to the OP, since this mod is following FC after all. Liking those trees a lot as well.

I've always been very interested in looking into the FSM files. I would love to not only have dinosaurs that look and sound like JP dinosaurs but also act like them. If I ever do mod FSM files all the behavior would be complied into a huge update for this particular project.

The female and male skins on the first page are being used, the ones in the video are FTK's personal work.

FTK: Go with the resized allo or if you want I can make a slightly smaller allo or at least a skinnier one. The reason I say this is because we already have the skin for it.

As for the picture of the I.rex skin that Dragon Scales asked about, I'll say that this wasn't the exact time I wanted to release or show it but the I.rex was the surprise 40th dinosaur that will be release day or next day DLC. It won't be using the allo model though and will instead use it's own model that I created. Also I didn't create that skin, Mayer did so a huge thanks to his great work on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostWorld
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:50 pm

^ Yeah, the fsm's are where my main interest would be if I could ever devote time consistently to understand how it all works together. I like authentic representation and dynamic AI for this kind of game, although understanding that it of course has its limits. Would very much like to see someone discover some new behavior possibilities.

My mistake, I thought that the video was showcasing one of the updates.

And I had no idea that an original model could be added. Looking forward to the release. Much appreciation to everyone involved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:35 pm

i think the plan for the apatos mentioned back on JPL was that they would have the brach sounds clearly shown in the movie and modified vanilla brach sounds for the rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm

i think i voiced this opinion before, but i'd like to reiterate it. it concerns sounds used for each version of each animal in the mod. simply put, i think as much sound variety should be used as possible by giving each version sounds specifically made only by their inspirations. for example, the JP1 rex (Rexy in 1993) should--obviously--only be drawn from JP1. it gets more specific from that point on, so i'll just list them all, based on the order of screenshots from the first post in the thread:

-- JP1 rex: from Rexy in the first film (much easier since she's a more easily defined individual than others)
-- JP1 raptor (Nublar female): from the presumed Big One--while there's no confirmation on which raptor is The Big One, i think it's safe to assume that the one present for most of the climax is her, and in any case it's from the same individual raptor in any case; specifically, the sounds would come from the opening scene with Jophrey's death, from Muldoon's death (again, making the unconfirmed assumption), the one that bumps her head in the kitchen, and from the rest of the climax (the shed raptor being the one that comes at the very end from under the tarp) including for the final fight with Rexy
-- JP1 brach: from the first film obviously; since there's two variants, the sounds could be divvied up by scene, with the brown version getting sounds from the Welcome to Jurassic Park scene, and the gray one from the My Friend the Brachiosaur scene
-- JP1 para: unfortunately i don't know of any unique sounds made by them in the first film, so maybe this one could be an amalgamation of sounds from JPTG and JW since those paras were also on Nublar
-- TLW female rex: obviously from the attack on the trailers and waterfall run scenes since those are the only scenes she appears in, but my point is more that she should get sounds that she, specifically made, with Rexy's for filler if needed (i'd recommend those not used for Rexy when it gets to that)
-- TLW raptor (Nublar male): while it'd be easy enough to pick out multiple confirmed males from TLW, i think personally that the specific raptor which threatens Malcolm should be used since it's roughly easy to figure out which scenes he's in: the first one which jumps out in the worker village, followed by the scenes where he focuses just on Malcolm, and then (presumably) the one that's above Sarah on the roof; this would exclude the sounds made by the other raptor (the one that Kelly kills with her gymnastics routine)
-- JP/// raptor (Sorna male): this is another pretty easy one to figure out since there's only the one pack of raptors and most of them are male, but i'd recommend using the lab raptor specifically unless there's some overlap, in which case the beach ambush scene could be used as well to make them sound more unique
-- JP1 animatronic rex: since this is technically the same individual tyrannosaur as Rexy, i'd recommend using sounds only from the tour car attack scene which were definitively used for shots with the animatronic, therefore excluding (for example) from when she ate Gennaro, first stepped out of the paddock, moved towards the first car, and then started attacking the upside-down car

i left out the JP1 trike, galli, and dilo, the TLW pachy, para, and stego, the JP/// rex, para, cory, anky, brach, cerato, and trike because they all only have one scene and only one or no distinct individuals anyway, and the bull rex from TLW and the spino since it's much easier to find scenes featuring them

i'd also like to reiterate my suggestion of "sounds heard across the island" from the old thread on JPL as part of an effort to make the game more immersive: if a rex roars at full volume on the opposite side of the island from you, you should be able to hear it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPBrasil
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostWorld
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 pm

I'm very much liking what Oshrono went into about the sound design. The way things seem to be shaping up, the sounds could be up there as the defining feature of this mod. Would love to hear a T.rex roar echoing in the far distance. Maybe it could be a T.rex exclusive in the large carn category.

A couple of questions:

Will Carnotaurus be making an appearance? If so, may I suggest its skin based from The Lost World PSX game? I say this because - as far as I'm aware - it's the first image of Carno in the franchise, and it looks nice. I don't have an image to show, but that would be a cool re-creation as I don't think that its ever been done before.

And, will Compy have its own sounds from the films or reused Dilo calls?

Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:50 pm

When updates will come, the absence is killing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EtherealOcean
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:17 am

So Indominus is the special extra dinosaur! That's cool, but I'm curious as to why it wasn't kept for a future FCM:JW mod. I really feel like Carnotaurus should have been the special extra dino, seeing how it's more of an official part of the initial trilogy canon - even though it didn't appear in any of the first three movies. It'll be awesome hatching an Indominus in my park, but I feel like it'll be a little out of place. Still, not gonna lie, the skin for it already looks fantastic, and I'm interested to see how the model for it turns out.

With regard to sounds, I thought the mod was already maxed out on which ones it was able to include (I'm not surprised seeing as Indominus is included in this mod - it makes quite a few different sounds in JW), and they'd already been all assigned to their respective dinos? I really like the idea of having calls that can be heard all the way on the other sound of your island, though, especially Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus. I'm surprised we never heard Indominus's roars at a distance in JW actually, considering how loud it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 pm

truthfully, i think most of the JW pack will really just be different skins, maybe some sound updates, and just a few other species not already in the game (and some interface changes like Masrani replacing Hammond). Indominus is important and unique enough to warrant being included with the rest of them Wink

as for Indominus' roars in the movie, i think most of the scenes where she's roaring, we're already seeing her close-up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 pm

@LostWorld wrote:
I'm very much liking what Oshrono went into about the sound design. The way things seem to be shaping up, the sounds could be up there as the defining feature of this mod. Would love to hear a T.rex roar echoing in the far distance. Maybe it could be a T.rex exclusive in the large carn category.

A couple of questions:

Will Carnotaurus be making an appearance? If so, may I suggest its skin based from The Lost World PSX game? I say this because - as far as I'm aware - it's the first image of Carno in the franchise, and it looks nice. I don't have an image to show, but that would be a cool re-creation as I don't think that its ever been done before.

And, will Compy have its own sounds from the films or reused Dilo calls?

Smile

I don't think you can get an echo but I believe you can make it so the call can be heard far away which would be fine in my opinion. Also for Osh's sound requests, while I'd love for there to be that much sound diversity there is just not enough sound slots both in the sound ini and in the dinosaur's inx. The raptors have a lot less vocalization than I had originally hoped because of this fact.

Carno will not be making an appearance, however you may very well see one done off of the PSX game as a separate project simply because I love the design.

The compy will not reuse dilo calls, they have three or four of their own. The only dinosaurs which reuse calls are the procerato and the metri, aside from that ever other dinosaurs has new sounds.

As for updates, I haven't been able to work on much due to the start of classes; I'll only be able to work on this project on weekends. Because of this, if anyone wants to help me model some of the remaining dinosaurs I'd be grateful. Also the last I heard FTK was still working on the trees.

The I. rex was something Mayer approached me about and when I saw the concept for his skin I immediately agreed because it's a great skin. I also felt it being as a DLC dinosaur would be a nice way to ease into a future JW pack and gives people who want a JW pack something to desire. Before the I. rex there wasn't going to be a 40th dinosaurs because camara took that spot. But because we already have an apato (which kind of fills the camara's niche) I decided it should get replaced instead of say the dryo.

I envision the JW pack as an expansion of this one so what I'll probably do is include all the dinosaurs together in their respective tmls and via the dinolist and fslhunt ini people can pick and chose which dinosaurs they want at a time. JW only officially added microceratus and suchomimus so adding or even reusing sounds would not be a problem there (perhaps I could even replace homalo with micro.) Because the JW will be more of an expansion I don't see the I. rex being out of place; think of it as you being able to access a future dinosaur right when this pack is released.

When I was planning out the sounds I left about 4 spaces for the I. rex sounds and skimmed off some of the other dinosaur's calls for this reason. Four calls for the I. rex isn't as many as I'd like but many of her roars and growls sound very similar so think of it as a generalization due to modding constraints.

Again I apologize for the obscenely long wait for this pack but at my age and not having all the time in the world it's the best I can do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Megaspino, are you planning to make all the raptor skins for the expansion of jurassic world including those that were made before the 4 raptors?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:09 pm

@Dragon Scales wrote:
Megaspino, are you planning to make all the raptor skins for the expansion of jurassic world including those that were made before the 4 raptors?

Made before the raptor squad? If you mean the Nublar and Sorna raptors those will be in this pack. The raptor squad skins will be for the future JW pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:07 pm

@Megaspino2 wrote:
I don't think you can get an echo but I believe you can make it so the call can be heard far away which would be fine in my opinion. Also for Osh's sound requests, while I'd love for there to be that much sound diversity there is just not enough sound slots both in the sound ini and in the dinosaur's inx. The raptors have a lot less vocalization than I had originally hoped because of this fact.
being able to be heard from far away is what i meant, rather than them echoing. though an echo could probably be simulated by building it directly into the sound effects

personally, what i'd like is to be able to mix-and-match the actual skins based on personal preference rather than necessarily have many, many multiples of the same species just with different colors, to have as diverse a species list as possible (the exception being the raptors, with the separate nublarensis and sornaensis available at the same time), especially since so many different variants for the same few species are present and push out the unseen canon species
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 pm

With the missing Nublar list dinosaurs there is only room for one male and one female of each dinosaur skin seen in the films. For example, you'll only ever have two rexs in the game (one male and the other female) and you can choose which tml combination you want (ex: the bull and tlw female, the bull and JP rex, JP rex and JP3 rex etc.) This holds true for the paras and the brachios.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:36 pm

@Megaspino2 wrote:
@Dragon Scales wrote:

Made before the raptor squad? If you mean the Nublar and Sorna raptors those will be in this pack. The raptor squad skins will be for the future JW pack.

I mean the raptor squad and the subject V. 02. A brown raptor wit a blue estripe and an orange one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Where exactly do these two raptors show up in JW? Are they only mentioned or alluded to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 am

@Megaspino2 wrote:
With the missing Nublar list dinosaurs there is only room for one male and one female of each dinosaur skin seen in the films. For example, you'll only ever have two rexs in the game (one male and the other female) and you can choose which tml combination you want (ex: the bull and tlw female, the bull and JP rex, JP rex and JP3 rex etc.) This holds true for the paras and the brachios.
that's sorta what i mean, though. assuming i ever find my old JPOG disk or get a new one, i think i'd personally prefer to have just the females in the Park mode (keeping with the spirit of the original and all Wink ) so i think having that alternative as well would be good, too, especially when we get to the JW pack as well since there'll be even more species then (which is also part of why in the past i've suggested entirely replacing some species partly to keep models from being too overused, mainly for the Missing Nublar species, and also to make room; for example, the homalo in the end could be replaced by microceratus, though at the same time that also hurts the whole "more diverse species list" hope of mine)

btw, another question/suggestion: what will the standardized JW raptor skin be when it gets to that? personally, i'd recommend basing it on the version from the official JW site as the standardized IBRIS Project raptor

http://www.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/velociraptor/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:08 am

@Megaspino2 wrote:
Where exactly do these two raptors show up in JW? Are they only mentioned or alluded to?
Mentioned in the IBRIS project, also trespasser raptors would be a good adition.
http://img11.deviantart.net/f293/i/2016/073/2/8/jurassic_park__subject_v_2_by_hellraptor-d9hq1re.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   

Back to top Go down

FCM: HD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Boards :: Jurassic Arcade :: JP: Operation Genesis-
Jump to: