Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 4:09 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I'm not completely against the idea of Alfonso Cuarón directing the final Jurassic film; I loved The Prisoner of Azkaban and I liked Children of Men. I did not like Gravity and found it to be very overrated, however I can say it was a well directed and good looking film. I could see him making a very dark JP film, and I could see him bringing a lot of clout to the series as a respected director, and fitting the prototype that Bayona seems to be setting up for the next film. He seems more likely than the typical "Spielberg protege" mold that Joe Johnston and Colin Trevorrow fit, even more recent examples like Brad Bird and Jon Favreau, while great directors, might not be too likely if the franchise ends on a decidedly dark note.

Also in a recent interview, Bayona continues to say all the right things a JP fan wants to hear from the future director of JW2. Most notable is the possibility of JW2 having more substance and more to it's story than just dinosaur action;

“It doesn’t matter what the film is about – what is important always is what lies behind the story,” he says. “So as a filmmaker you need to take out the dinosaur and think about what is lying behind the story, beyond the dinosaurs, beyond the genre. For me the dinosaur is the surface.”

He also has some insightful things to say about Chris Pratt's Owen Grady, and rather encouragingly hints at the possibility that his next film will manage to be scarier than the previous films in the series.

J.A. Bayona interview: 'I think that somehow we over-protect kids'[/i]

Pretty much everything you said is why i want him. Personally his Harry Potter movie and children of men are both masterpieces to me. I personally like how he takes adaptations and makes them his own and they feel different. Although i wouldn't want him changing the dino design and continuity etc. I agree with you about Gravity partially. I saw the film in IMAX and i can honestly say it was the most immersive film i have ever seen. People in the audience were in tears at certain parts because of how beautiful some of his tracking shots were. But yeah its not a great film after you've seen it, especially on a small screen. Not much substance besides the visuals. But where i was going with that was he can create amazing senses of Wonder and scale.

That is the reason i was so excited for Bayona. To me he is the same mold of director and isn't as "hollywood type." Even though it will have a massive budget with big stars.

Also am i the only one who wants spinoff films in between movies like star wars? I would love a few lower budget side stories. I know they don't have a whole universe(literal lol) to work with but there could be alot of potential.

I would love to see an entire movie with Dr Wu in the lead Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

Also am i the only one who wants spinoff films in between movies like star wars? I would love a few lower budget side stories. I know they don't have a whole universe(literal lol) to work with but there could be alot of potential.

I would love to see an entire movie with Dr Wu in the lead Smile

Back on JPLegacy, somebody brought up the idea of a sort of ET-ish type spinoff film. I can't exactly remember the details, but it had something to do with a child finding a small dinosaur and trying to keep it as a pet or something along those lines. I think that would be a pretty cool idea. It would be a very different type of film, but A) Still be grounded in reality, and B) Could be integrated into the JP canon/universe without having any lasting repercussions to the main franchise.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Damn, watch a JP movie with Wu's point of view would be awesome IMO. Scientists rock man, and watch the genius behind everything as a lead is a dream.

Way more interesting than a generic mind "raptor" trainer IMO.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Damn, watch a JP movie with Wu's point of view would be awesome IMO. Scientists rock man, and watch the genius behind everything as a lead is a dream.

Way more interesting than a generic mind "raptor" trainer IMO.

Yes!!! I threw the Wu idea in there for you as I thought you'd love a movie focusing on him.

And @Tyrant Lizard. That would be very cool to see something like that.

My idea of a spinoff would probably be centered around different events taking place and then connecting throughout the film. Like a film focused on Wu and Ingen/Biosyn, but also having other characters and stories on the side(like a little girl with a pet Dino).
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 9:49 am

I remember a thread in JPL about adapting several other Crichton novels as spin-offs. They'd contain a lot of focus on genetic modification not on dinosaurs. It would be cool if JW2 mentions that several companies are beginning to move away from dinosaurs and into other things, and that would set up the spin-offs.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 am

For the longest time, I've entertained the idea that the Sequel Trilogy that started with Jurassic World would have a definitive ending, and then we'd have six awesome (or not-so-awesome) dinosaur movies that can be enjoyed for years to come. After the sixth film, if Universal don't want to let it, they perhaps should consider branching out to other characters and settings along the lines of Star Wars would be very interesting.

This notion of the "JP spinoff" would work best if we're looking at deliberately smaller films (just like the first one was, in a fashion) with greater emphasis on characters over set-pieces. The new characters could be scientists, as Spino suggested, and offer a greater level of insight into the dinosaurs. In a sense, one could imagine that once the new trilogy is wrapped up, and the official "main story" is concluded, the spin-offs could allow audiences to indulge in the JP Universe without there needing to be world-changing events and plotlines. I would much prefer this over Universal pulling a "Fast & Furious" on the JP series and just make it a naked cash-grab ruled by sexy action stars and over-the-top set-pieces.

The few spinoff ideas I do have would also add more creature variety to the franchise. If the "main story" mainly features dinosaurs (and usually the most popular ones), the spin-offs could feature Ice Age animals like Mammoths, Megaloceros, Smilodons, Wooly Rhinos and other Pleistocene fauna. They could set it in a facility in Siberia and instead of containing a breakout, they try to determine how an extinct ecosystem re-asserts itself. I would also be more open to a Jaws-esque story involving marine reptiles (including Plesiosaurs and Ichthyosaurs) causing havoc for people working or living on the coast and at sea, maybe even involving a submarine that's attacked by a Mosasaur (think along the lines of Hunt For Red October). Essentially you have other facets of prehistoric life on display in the spin-offs without the need to just throw them in without knowing how to use them.

Another thing that I've been wanting to see since the trailer for JW landed was an animation or comic series that covered the 14 years between JP3 and JW, taking cues from the creative minds behind Masrani Global website and the Backdoor site. We still have many questions for just how InGen and Masrani Global were able to secure interest in a new theme park, securing Isla Nublar and taking care of the dinosaur inhabitants. The scrapped JP animated series could be re-tooled into an official animated series that acts as a prequel to Jurassic World, and serving as a bridge between the new and old trilogies.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Good news, we are getting the editor of "A Monster Calls, The Impossible, Pans Labyrinth & Crimson Peak" according to Bayona :

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/814579715621158912

Cool

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 7:00 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Good news, we are getting the editor of "A Monster Calls, The Impossible, Pans Labyrinth & Crimson Peak" according to Bayona :

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/814579715621158912

Cool

Awesomesauce.

Damn, this film is shaping up to be a real doozy.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Things are really shaping up!

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 7:05 am

Bayona's doing well with getting great people to work on this and I couldn't be happier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 am

I wonder when we will get the casting of Lucy? It seems to be taking a long time since they started the audition process nearly 3 months ago in October. Wonder what the hold up is?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 2:03 am

dance2nite wrote:
I wonder when we will get the casting of Lucy? It seems to be taking a long time since they started the audition process nearly 3 months ago in October. Wonder what the hold up is?

We still have the entire month of january ahead of us. I am sure we will get some casting news this month. Its pretty much guaranteed, with filming starting end of february.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Bayona may try to find a small role for Geraldine Chaplin? :

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/76980
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Bayona may try to find a small role for Geraldine Chaplin? :

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/76980

Yeah, saw and took note of that earlier in the day. I think it was really more the interviewer saying that then Bayona though. But Bayona did say he would be open to it. Also her roles in his other movies are really minor though.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Just came to think, don't know if this is the right topic for it so sorry if it's a little off topic but...If we get to see Nublar again, what if Wu never left the island?? What if we get to know new places never explored on Nublar, and even old JP instalations?  Razz

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:03 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Just came to think, don't know if this is the right topic for it so sorry if it's a little off topic but...If we get to see Nublar again, what if Wu never left the island?? What if we get to know new places never explored on Nublar, and even old JP instalations?  Razz

Could be possible but I am 99% sure Wu left for an operation on the mainland somewhere? Although I do think we will go back to Nublar again for a short amount of time in the next film since we know they will partially film in Hawaii again.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:38 am

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Could be possible but I am 99% sure Wu left for an operation on the mainland somewhere? Although I do think we will go back to Nublar again for a short amount of time in the next film since we know they will partially film in Hawaii again.
Or even...I wouldn't rule out at this time that Wu's chopper never left Nublar and actually crashed on some part of the island. That would explain the return to Nublar, with a company trying to get access to the hybrid embryos.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Bayona is doing an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit tomorrow :

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/817109597202817027

Anyone on here who has a reddit account could u please ask him whether or not Henry Wu is returning? Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:59 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Anyone on here who has a reddit account could u please ask him whether or not Henry Wu is returning? Thanks! Very Happy

I have a reddit account, I can try. Its at 8am pst, 11 est.

Probaby I will be busy at 8am tomorrow so whoever can make it at 11 west has it.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:58 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Nice question. Doubt he will answer but we can try. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 9:27 pm

I'm going to ask him what elements will most carry over from his other films to JW2, and what his biggest film inspirations are, going into filming this movie and the ideas behind it.

I hope you guys get an answer on Wu. But i feel like even if he said no to the question that it would not 100% rule it out. I mean most likely sure, but Wu may be a big surprise or play an important role in the final film. He may not want to give it away if you get my meaning.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

He dodged the questions.  Crying or Very sad Hope he at least saw.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Yeah, that happens a lot, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Saw a tweet ChrisLikesDinos made but he deleted it right after. He teased about the Volcano on Nublar and said "Something, something, Epoch".

Remember when someone tweeted about seeing an "Epoch" part on JW site with a volcano that was deleted right after?

Well, just throwing things here, but what IF Epoch has something to do with the title? And the volcano might be on the official logo, or even play a part on JW2? We are now almost sure that Nublar will be on JW2 again, so what if the volcano on Nublar is important to the plot? It could enter activity and put all dinosaurs that live there on peril.

We saw a lot of talks about how JW2 would advocate for animal rights, so imagine the volcano there entering activity, and a HUGE ethics debate happens around the world in whatever we let nature kill dinosaurs again or we relocate them to another place? I can imagine a lot of animal rights activists rising a flag and saying "Hey, those animals have rights too! It's not their fault they were created again!". And then Owen, Claire and a rescue team goes back to Nublar, they find some shady sh*t there and that a rival company is stealling material from there. I think this movie will pretty much be like TLW 2.0.

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Saw a tweet ChrisLikesDinos made but he deleted it right after. He teased about the Volcano on Nublar and said "Something, something, Epoch".

Remember when someone tweeted about seeing an "Epoch" part on JW site with a volcano that was deleted right after?

Well, just throwing things here, but what IF Epoch has something to do with the title? And the volcano might be on the official logo, or even play a part on JW2? We are now almost sure that Nublar will be on JW2 again, so what if the volcano on Nublar is important to the plot? It could enter activity and put all dinosaurs that live there on peril.

We saw a lot of talks about how JW2 would advocate for animal rights, so imagine the volcano there entering activity, and a HUGE ethics debate happens around the world in whatever we let nature kill dinosaurs again or we relocate them to another place? I can imagine a lot of animal rights activists rising a flag and saying "Hey, those animals have rights too! It's not their fault they were created again!". And then Owen, Claire and a rescue team goes back to Nublar, they find some shady sh*t there and that a rival company is stealling material from there. I think this movie will pretty much be like TLW 2.0.

What do you guys think?

That's actually quiet an interesting theory, I think the film will return to Nublar & yes maybe it does involve a volcano about to erupt? so 2 teams head out there to rescue the Dinosaurs but they both want them for different purposes. Still not sure why they care too much about Nublar's Dinosaurs as there are still surely plenty living on Sorna? scratch
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 am

Still need to find the link, but here Bryce says Owen and Claire will have relationship complications in JW2.

https://twitter.com/prestonandlane/status/818784128409751553

Credit to Ana for the find ( @prestonandlane on Twitter )

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 am

Hmmm.... not sure what to feel about this. On the whole, people are not on board with the idea of Owen and Claire dating, and most say that they don't have chemistry as a couple. I think this is only half true; they worked great as a pair of unlucky co-workers out in the field, one suited to the boardroom and the other suited to tending to the animals, but the script didn't allow for a more flexible dynamic than that. The fact that the kiss was an act of spontaneity suggested by Colin to Chris to surprise Bryce doesn't change the fact that they don't act like lovers throughout the rest of the film.

I'd love to be proven wrong, and Bayona is able to direct some great scenes of companionship and possibly romance between Owen and Claire, he seems a more likely director to make it work. It is possible to turn something unpopular or disliked into something that people genuinely enjoy.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
We are now almost sure that Nublar will be on JW2 again

We are?

Oh great...

Maybe in this The Lost Park: Jurassic World they will attempt to somehow convince the public to preserve the dinosaurs from the said volcano. They will ask Owen to come back to the island with a small team to take care of the issue, and he refuses until he learns Claire is already there.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 9:58 am

Maybe they will try to evacuate them to the mainland or one of the other islands, perhaps? After all, considering how most of the dinosaurs are new, Masrani might of had to make a new facility on one of the other islands, if not the mainland.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

You'd think Masrani would want to have nothing to do with the product after it all went **** and instead sell all the assets to someone else. Or government took it away.

InGen had the benefit of public really knowing anything about it when JP went to bust so they could continue business as usual and going forward with dinosaurs. Not withstanding loss of money, facilities, sponsors and threats of internal lawsuits of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next