Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
I also see the line of "Again, different for different's sake is very rarely if ever the right way to take a film series" being a silent middle finger towards me, but hey, it's not like I've argued against that misconception million times already so why repeat that all again.

I really don't think it was meant towards you, but towards the producers and directors that made JP3.

Oh okay. But even in JP3s case I don't think they were trying something different for differences sake either. It was just a result of different things going on in the background. We know of the numerous rewrites and battles behind the scenes. And IIRC Laura Dern wasn't brought in until very, very late in the production.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
I also see the line of "Again, different for different's sake is very rarely if ever the right way to take a film series" being a silent middle finger towards me, but hey, it's not like I've argued against that misconception million times already so why repeat that all again.

I really don't think it was meant towards you, but towards the producers and directors that made JP3.

Oh okay. But even in JP3s case I don't think they were trying something different for differences sake either. It was just a result of different things going on in the background. We know of the numerous rewrites and battles behind the scenes. And IIRC Laura Dern wasn't brought in until very, very late in the production.

That might be true, but considering the heavy-handed, some could even say clumsy, way how they did so on so many things, the Spinosaurus, the new raptors, etc, it sure feels like they were trying to be different for the sake of being different, so you can't blame people for thinking that was the case.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

I've just picked up where I left off a few hours ago, and Mistral's post about what I said earlier about "different for different's sake".

First of all: No. It was never intended as a "silent middle finger" to you and your views on the franchise's creative choices. I would appreciate it if you didn't think of me as that kind of fan, because no matter what none of what is said here is worth coming to blows over no matter how much we might disagree.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Alright I might have over analyzed the situation, sorry for my part.

As for the JP3 thing again, the way I see is that generally speaking the main critisism for the film has been that it actually didn't try to be different enough, but rather ended up just being massively generic monster action film. The case by case details that anger fans, such as the things Rhedo points out, don't really matter as much in large scheme of things - after all there are even considerable demographics that actually prefer JP3 over TLW. Now, while soft rebooting of JW certainly did not take any more chances either, I mean personally I would argue even less so, audiences rather took that than another generic sequel a la JP3. It was closer to what most wanted, a la Jurassic Park and nostalgic setting again.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Mistral wrote:
Alright I might have over analyzed the situation, sorry for my part.

As for the JP3 thing again, the way I see is that generally speaking the main critisism for the film has been that it actually didn't try to be different enough, but rather ended up just being massively generic monster action film. The case by case details that anger fans, such as the things Rhedo points out, don't really matter as much in large scheme of things - after all there are even considerable demographics that actually prefer JP3 over TLW.

Those people are clearly in the minority. The fact that a large amount of people still want a T. rex vs Spinosaurus rematch with the T. rex winning alone dismantles that. Not only that but many people like TLW over JP3. Here's the results from Box Office Mojo.

TLW: $618,638,999

JP3: $368,780,809

The only reason why JP3 made that much was because of name recognition and because it was a mediocre movie that came out in a year (2001) of outright crappy ones. If you put it up against a year that didn't have a quality slump, it would have flopped. Not only that, but I've seen a lot of people talk about how good TLW is over JP3 and JW. With JP3, the mindset of it being a bad movie that didn't deserve to make as much as it did is still very much alive. Maybe marginally better, but only a paper thin edge.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Box office number comparisons are meaningless if not adjusted to inflation. Even JW falls far behind JP in actual grossing. However, since I'm not aware of chart that would show worldwide adjusted to inflation rates, only US domestic (where the gap between TLW & JP3 is actually smaller), we cannot directly compare TLW and JP3 in actual numbers.

We can of course still make rough comparisons between the two, and in those terms JP3 did little bit than third or so less than TLW. But don't you think that the generally lukewarm public reaction to TLW played a big part in that? You could argue that people didn't want to be "betrayed" again (no matter what we may or may think of the sequels), especially fueled further when the premise of the film and once again mediocre reviews came out.

The rest of your post indicating that the film actually got more than it "deserved" I see it as your own opinion (which is fine)

Last edited by Mistral on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Honestly I would say JP3 also did worse because of the perception of the franchise back then. A lot of people don't like TLW. The fanbase does, and the general public liked it more than 3. But i still think they consider TLW to be pretty mediocre. More people appreciate it in retrospect but If you back to when it was first released and look I was shocked by some of the reactions.

Atleast in my experience TLW was considered to be an okay or mediocre movie that in no way lived up to the original when it came out. So people probably weren't too high on the idea of 3. And then it came out and people disliked it.

I'm not trying to argue that more people prefer JP3 because that's not true, but I think people have some rose tinted glasses on when they think of how the general public actually felt and feels about TLW.  

And I'm not so sure about the Spino vs Rex fight. I think the Rex could have won and most people would have most of the same issues. I've personally never really seen anyone outside the fanbase clamor for that rematch. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen it.

Edit "But don't you think that the generally lukewarm public reaction to TLW played a big part in that?"

Yes @Mistral that was exactly what I was trying to say. I don't know how big. But I think it played some part in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Honestly I would say JP3 also did worse because of the perception of the franchise back then. A lot of people don't like TLW. The fanbase does, and the general public liked it more than 3. But i still think they consider TLW to be pretty mediocre. More people appreciate it in retrospect but If you back to when it was first released and look I was shocked by some of the reactions.

Atleast in my experience TLW was considered to be an okay or mediocre movie that in no way lived up to the original when it came out. So people probably weren't too high on the idea of 3. And then it came out and people disliked it.

I'm not trying to argue that more people prefer JP3 because that's not true, but I think people have some rose tinted glasses on when they think of how the general public actually felt and feels about TLW.  

And I'm not so sure about the Spino vs Rex fight. I think the Rex could have won and most people would have most of the same issues. I've personally never really seen anyone outside the fanbase clamor for that rematch. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen it.

Edit "But don't you think that the generally lukewarm public reaction to TLW played a big part in that?"

Yes @Mistral that was exactly what I was trying to say. I don't know how big. But I think it played some part in it.

Precisely!

And indeed we must remember that we are talking about the general public here, not the fans.

Anyway all this discussion would've suited my other thread pretty nicely Smile
https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t937-general-audiences-reaction-to-the-sequels
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:00 pm

I really wish we could get some JW2 news up in here. Atleast throw us a title.

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Mistral wrote:
Box office number comparisons are meaningless if not adjusted to inflation. Even JW falls far behind JP in actual grossing. However, since I'm not aware of chart that would show worldwide adjusted to inflation rates, only US domestic (where the gap between TLW & JP3 is actually smaller), we cannot directly compare TLW and JP3 in actual numbers.

We can of course still make rough comparisons between the two, and in those terms JP3 did little bit than third or so less than TLW. But don't you think that the generally lukewarm public reaction to TLW played a big part in that? You could argue that people didn't want to be "betrayed" again (no matter what we may or may think of the sequels), especially fueled further when the premise of the film and once again mediocre reviews came out.

Troyal1 wrote:

At least in my experience TLW was considered to be an okay or mediocre movie that in no way lived up to the original when it came out. So people probably weren't too high on the idea of 3. And then it came out and people disliked it.

I don't disagree that the GA was a mixed bag, but one would have thought that the mostly positive reaction from the fans would have factored in to all that. To just blow them off via JP3 was a really boneheaded mistake that the producers made. If the higher ups didn't want to betray the GA, then they did so in the dumbest way possible by throwing the fans under the bus. That rarely works. And even if it does, then they always have to make it up in a faithful way down the line. Look at how Fox got back the fans of the X-Men movie series via bringing back Byran Singer and making Days Of Future Past, which ret-conned X3 out of existence and with the recent Deadpool movie, which ret-conned much, though not all, of Wolverine: Origins out of existence as well.

I still see more people having a positive mindset of TLW.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Yea it was a really dumb mistake, and I agree with you that more people definitely prefer TLW. But I'm still not so sure about how much more the GA likes it over 3(in terms of how they would rate it). I wish we could do a massive poll asking people in retrospect of how they view TLW. I'm pretty confident  it would be more positive than it was on release.

They rushed JP3. It's true. But I loved that film. And I know it's something we are never going to agree on. Wink

But I wonder If people in retrospect would look at 3 in a better light down the line? I'm not saying they'd say they would love it. But I wonder if the majority would be a bit more positive overall.

And I believe JW is definitely the most well received sequel among the GA. Although I badly wish TLW could hold that crown.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Yea it was a really dumb mistake, and I agree with you that more people definitely prefer TLW. But I'm still not so sure about how much more the GA likes it over 3(in terms of how they would rate it). I wish we could do a massive poll asking people in retrospect of how they view TLW. I'm pretty confident  it would be more positive than it was on release.

They rushed JP3. It's true. But I loved that film. And I know it's something we are never going to agree on. Wink

But I wonder If people in retrospect would look at 3 in a better light down the line? I'm not saying they'd say they would love it. But I wonder if the majority would be a bit more positive overall.

And I believe JW is definitely the most well received sequel among the GA. Although I badly wish TLW could hold that crown.

I think that it's possible that TLW could overtake JW as the most well received. As for JP3, I think it's now being slightly better looked at, but it simply has too many flaws, many of them being pretty big ones, to ever be looked at as other then a mediocre to barely average movie.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Had to check for a minute just to make sure I wasn't in this thread.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t937-general-audiences-reaction-to-the-sequels#12623

Carry on.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 3:03 pm

So far, only Bryce is doing teasers. This secrecy is making me angry. Hope the title leaks soon.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 am

Remind me again, is Chris Pratt on set right now? I'm confused with the whole IW thing.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am

Given Bryce's hints, I would say so.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 am

Do u guys think with Pratt now back in the US until at least mid March & then off again in late April to promote GOTG2 until mid May that his screen time in the sequel won't actually be that big for a main character? I think Claire will be the main leading role again this time as I think Colin once said ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:34 am

dance2nite wrote:
Do u guys think with Pratt now back in the US until at least mid March & then off again in late April to promote GOTG2 until mid May that his screen time in the sequel won't actually be that big for a main character? I think Claire will be the main leading role again this time as I think Colin once said ages ago.

Hmmmm

yeah following the pattern of JP

1. Main cast
2. 1 lead stars prominently
3. The other lead stars.

So Claire could star prominently here and Pratt could be cameo/reduced importance? The thing is that it has to be organic to the story. Also guess who else is in the states right now? Goldblum was spotted at the Oscars on sunday.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

So Claire could star prominently here and Pratt could be cameo/reduced importance? The thing is that it has to be organic to the story. Also guess who else is in the states right now? Goldblum was spotted at the Oscars on sunday.
\

Well I do think Owen will still have a decent role, maybe just a bit smaller then his JW role. Claire is the main character of JW & acccording to Colin will continue to be so for the new trilogy. Also I wish people would give up on Goldblum, there is nothing to suggest he is even in it at this point + putting him in would only be fan service, nothing more...
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:36 am

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

\

Well I do think Owen will still have a decent role, maybe just a bit smaller then his JW role. Claire is the main character of JW & acccording to Colin will continue to be so for the new trilogy. Also I wish people would give up on Goldblum, there is nothing to suggest he is even in it at this point + putting him in would only be fan service, nothing more...

THANK YOU. I approve!

I bolded your comment to say how I feel about the constant fan wishful thinking that he would appear. Honestly, we do not need a 'nostalgic appearance' to make the film good.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:56 am

ONLY be a fan service? I dont know about that. In the novels he is the major player. And after seeing his involvement and how much he went out of his way in TLW, the character of Ian Maclolm aint going to be sitting at home doing nothing in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:05 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Hmmmm

1. Main cast
3. The other lead stars.

IAN MALCOLM CONFIRMED. LOL  Laughing

Anyway, hope Claire has more screentime than Owen, she's way more interesting IMO.

Also, Malcolm returning is just a fan service. He has no use in this plot, being a math guy what would he do, also his moralistic rants would do nothing, or you guys really think the companies will stop clonning dinosaurs because he said it's wrong?

Exciting times indeed. I'm so pumped.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:38 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Also, Malcolm returning is just a fan service. He has no use in this plot, being a math guy what would he do, also his moralistic rants would do nothing, or you guys really think the companies will stop clonning dinosaurs because he said it's wrong?

We already argued over this for pages, do you want to start fight or something?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Mistral wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

We already argued over this for pages, do you want to start fight or something?

No I don't, I'm just putting my opinion here over the subject like everyone did. I think it's just an useless fanservice like dance2nite.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 am

I guess that's alright considering I thought JW as whole was useless fanservice.

Anyway it's one of those things that's hard to separate when reading forums, you know personal opinions from trying to argue/state something as fact.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

Anyway, Bryce tweeted another pic today with a golf car haha I'm so excited for this movie, I really hope we get a tweet from Bayona or an official pic of something from JW2. Could be Claire's shoes, anything!

I can't wait to start speculating about this movie!

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

At this point Ive resigned myself to the fact that Bryce is trolling us all and won't really be tweeting anything important.

Or she could be playing us all and leading onto something.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Well, as I always say, if you want something found out you have to find it yourself.

Or hear about it for a decade or two afterwards.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 pm

I'd rather not have spoilers/leaks out right now. Or at least none that are unofficial, i.e. those leaked on 4Chan and Reddit. What I've learned over the years is that one disgruntled employee that works at a movie company can inform a lot of people. Just look at how much leaks Fant4stic and GB2016 had and how bad those movies were and performed at the box office. Leaks=trouble.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 pm

All I want to know is, who plays Nick van Owen this time around, and how will he contact mainland to get them off the island?

Just kidding. At least I hope I am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next