Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:48 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I imagine if there's any demographic who will be more ardently in favour of the preservation of dinosaur lives (just wait, the hashtag for DinoLivesMatter will probably be a thing), it's going to be children. And at least this image proves that Bayona and Colin weren't planting a false trail of a much more interesting story, and that idiotic synopsis is as baseless as we all thought.

#AllAnimals Matter

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:47 pm

To take with a huge grain of salt. I don't believe it but I'll post it here.

https://twitter.com/JurassicCollect/status/838099470877396992

Quote :
Reports of Tom Hardy filming #JurassicWorld2 from anonymous source today

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I'll wait for an official source, like one of the producers or Universal themselves, confirming that announcement for sure. I'll take it with a grain of salt, remember that rumour when Melissa Benoist was being circled for an unspecified role?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Yeah, remember that one. I agree to take it with a grain of salt. I don't believe it for now.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:16 pm

The Tom Hardy thing sounds like BS. For such a famous star why hasn't a big blogger tried spreading that rumor first?

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:33 am

Epoch?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Epoch?

Probably BS. But who knows...

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:41 am

Didn't someone say it was actually a thing someone else discovered pre-JW being released?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:54 am

owenpratt wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Epoch?

Probably BS. But who knows...

Honestly, at this point I've kind of gotten used to Ancient Futures. Can't the title just be that?

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:56 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Honestly, at this point I've kind of gotten used to Ancient Futures. Can't the title just be that?
What do you mean? Epoch is something that could be related to the volcano on Nublar, not the title.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 am

Haha I knew it would leak. Screw you Universal. If it's true, I hated the title. IMO it's generic.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 am

Epoch sounds...'okay'ish. I guess I could live with it.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Epoch. If that's the name of the title then it does sound a little bland...so far. To be fair, this is recent news, if you can call it news so until we get more info, we should be a little more patient.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 6:23 pm

I honestly like the idea, if its true, of Jurassic World: Epoch. To me it implies the same thing as Ancient Futures. I was reading about the idea of the Volcano and "Save the Dinosaurs," which would fit well with the name I believe.

Ancient Furtures could easily mean "what is the Future of these Ancient beasts?" Epoch just means a period of time in someones life marked by notable events. If the Volcano/Save the Saurs thing is true either name fits but Epoch sounds more adult than Ancient Futures in my opinion.

Of course, I might change my mind if that isnt going to be part of the plot. Just speculating.

dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:08 am

I like the name but would prefer maybe a little bit more too it, say "The Next Epoch : Jurassic World" or "The New Epoch : Jurassic World" but "Jurassic World : Epoch" is Ok too! Cool
Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 am

Surely not. Most people dont even know what epoch means.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:51 am

Epoch World: Jurassic is a better title

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Jurassic Epoch: World

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:15 pm

So I guess I'm a complete idiot for asking? But Epoch is pronounced Epic right? 

IDK guys. On paper I don't mind the name. But saying it out loud like that sounds really lame imo.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Yep, the American pronunciation is basically Epic. The British way is more like it's spelt.

BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:45 pm

And that's why it's not a very good title, because you have two different pronunciations; one that sounds cheesy and like the film is trying too hard (by putting a word that sounds like "Epic" in the title), and another that just doesn't sound right.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm

This all could be just a trick done to fool us and make the real name a surprise.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:12 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
And that's why it's not a very good title, because you have two different pronunciations; one that sounds cheesy and like the film is trying too hard (by putting a word that sounds like "Epic" in the title), and another that just doesn't sound right.

Agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Jurassic world: Epochalypse
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Meh. At the end of the day, the title will have no bearing on the films quality. Even though I don't really care for it, Epoch is passable.

At least it's not something like "Jurassic World 2: Rise Of The Hybrids" or something

Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 am

Honestly I've just always said Epoch the British English way without the slightest idea otherwise. The Americanized way of basically saying Epic sounds really stupid.

I agree with TL, there could be a ton of more horrible names besides Ancient Futures or Epoch/Epic.

owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:19 am

Helicopter confirmed to be in JW2 as well. The helicopter tradition of Jurassic saga goes on! Wink

https://twitter.com/sickkgirl_/status/839127128566296576

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:02 am

Definitely a LOT more military looking, like the choppers in JP3. I guess the fact that it's not a complete helicopter (like so many war films) means it's use in the film might not be all that extensive, or if it's mean to be destroyed in an explosion. Yeah, the list of possibilities is quite extensive.

Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Well it is a military helicopter, its a Bell UH-1 Iroquois. The iconic Vietnam War, American helicopter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/JurassicRolePlay/index/
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Are we talking about JW2 or Kong? With those helicopters I can't tell! Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next