Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016
 
HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Jurassic World 2 News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 641
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Just gonna say it now, I've always said Ted Levine would make a GREAT Dodgson!

But it makes me wonder, with Chris, Justice, Daniela and Ted all on the same set together, which part of the film they must be working on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 459
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:40 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Just gonna say it now, I've always said Ted Levine would make a GREAT Dodgson!

But it makes me wonder, with Chris, Justice, Daniela and Ted all on the same set together, which part of the film they must be working on...

Yeah. Makes me wonder if Daniella will play a bad character as my theory goes since Justice/Chris and Daniella/Ted would make for even factions

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 pm

I thought Justice/Daniella would be partnered up. Kind of like in the new Kong movie with the characters Brooks and Lin.

I can see Ted/BD potentially having scenes together. If Ted's playing Dodgson and if Wu now works for Biosyn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Talking about Wu, where is this bastard. Mad

I hope BD wong is there shooting or starts shooting soon. I'm getting worried that Wu will die in the start. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Bryce is filming too guys & I doubt Wu will die at the start, I think he'll die near the end, also agree Ted looks like & would make a good Dodgson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Yeah guys I'm sorry the drama.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm

It's okay Spino4.4, we all want Dr. Wu to have a lot of screen time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Yeah I know, just that I'm so obcessed with this movie and the fact that he's in that I get a annoying sometimes. I'm sorry anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 641
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Personally, I am confident that all of Wu's scenes will feel crucial and would reveal fascinating insights into the dinosaurs, potentially upping the intrigue. He doesn't need to have the most screen time, but there's a good chance that he will be a scene-stealer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 pm

I wonder if Justice Smith's role as an heroic scientist is to contrast Wu as a villainous one. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:58 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
I wonder if Justice Smith's role as an heroic scientist is to contrast Wu as a villainous one. scratch
Wu doesn't need to be a villain, you know.

And I hope they don't folllow this path. Wu is too awesome to be a generic mad scientist. And before someone comes up, the novel never had him like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 am

But JW has made Wu a villain or at least an antagonist in the films. I mostly always consider a antagonist a villain (Wu is on the villain wiki...).

I believe they can have Wu be a interesting 'Mad Scientist' rather than a cliché one as he doesn't have the over the top personalities of most mad scientist in fiction. If anything, Wu can make it more interesting as someone who isn't insane but is making very questionable creations for very questionable purposes.

You're completely right about Wu never being a villain or a mad scientist in the novel (even though his arrogance did blind him from seeing that the dinosaurs could breed) but the film makers have the power to change things for the movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:45 am

He isn't a villain in JW. Just an antagonist. Nothing he does there makes him a villain, we don't even know about him so much, and I don't think he was like Hoskins who wanted to wreck everything just to test weapons. He's an antagonist bc he wants something different from the protagonists. They want to stop the genetic engineering stuff, he wants to continue it. 

"You act like we are engaged in mad science, but this is what we did since the beggining." 

Just because he appears cold and too foccused on his work doesn't mean he's evil. Look Claire, she was exactly like him, all focussed in her work and couldn't see anything else, she also appeared cold and robotic, does that mean she's evil? Of course not.

Yeah he made mistakes, but hey that's what makes him even more human, he's a genius, yet not perfect. I'm tired of movies making scientists as evil people, he's just there doing his work, he values it. Science is progress and the only way we can get close to the truth.

And that's why I want development, Colin didn't write him well in JW, I want that fixed. He's very flat and too robotic.

Not to mention I agree with everything he said there. Everything he said is true, people liking it or not.


He is in the villain wiki? I'm going to change that imediatly. People don't know the difference from antagonist and villain.


Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

I don't think he's evil but I do believe he's a villain (in the films starting with JW).

Even BD Wong called him a villain in a interview. They were discussing if Wu is the main villain of the franchise but he said Wu's only a villain not the villain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am

No, BD Wong said he's calous and don't put humans in a pedestal place (funny because a deleted scene shows Owen doing the same), and that he can be used as a puppet for a real villain that just wants to extract money from his knowledge. He thinks his work is very important, and that it is valuable to take some risks to reach progress in science. 


Ugh, why it's so hard to make a character beliveable and not cliche?

He is not a villain. Just an antagonist. Period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 am

Most antagonist are villains in films IMO. Protagonist don't have to always be heroic characters though.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/jurassic-world-bd-wong

This is where he said he's a villain but not evil.


Last edited by Dr. Wu on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:02 am

Hmmm I don't remember that. I remember him answering a question made by Chris on twitter, it was a video that got posted from the official JW twitter. I remember him saying the stuff I told you in my previus post.


Basically this:


"And because of that, he’s completely turning a blind eye to all of the bad things that are going on.. But I can justify that feeling of power and that the feeling of cracking the code of life is so intoxicating. "

See? Not evil necessary, he's just like Claire from the beggining but in a more serious way. He can't see the consequences of his work because he's got a narrow vision, he's too much foccused to see what is happening around him. He just needs a "push" like what happened with Claire so he can realise the stuff that is happening.  He's delusional and misguided. And I can't really blame him at all, because like Ellie said, the power that has in that place, it get's on you. Remember the ice cream scene with Hammond? Yep, that's it. Imagine you working there, doing something amazing that no one else did for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 am

He'll probably get eaten before realizing his mistakes unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:30 am

@Dr. Wu wrote:
He'll probably get eaten before realizing his mistakes unfortunately.

That or he'll realize them and get eaten shortly afterwards. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:38 am

LOL that would be pretty hilarious.

Dr. Wu: "My god, what have I done!?" "I have to fix this!"

1 minute later: Dr. Wu is killed by a raptor or hybrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:31 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
He'll probably get eaten before realizing his mistakes unfortunately.

That or he'll realize them and get eaten shortly afterwards. Razz
My bet would be that.

By the way, dying or not, he's still awesome. Even dead I know he'll cause chaos. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 am

According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:43 am

@dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Err.....Don't really like the sound of that.

Meh. Maybe it'll work in context.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 am

@dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Costa Rican more or less confirmed then ?
If so, I hope they didn't dare to include a costa rican army because that country is actually known for having no army and the "it was in the novel" excuse is irrelevant because nothing prevents the makers of this movie to find an alternative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mistral
Indominus rex
Indominus rex
avatar

Posts : 908
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-01-05

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am

@The Geeky Zoologist wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Costa Rican more or less confirmed then ?
If so, I hope they didn't dare to include a costa rican army because that country is actually known for having no army and the "it was in the novel" excuse is irrelevant because nothing prevents the makers of this movie to find an alternative.

There was sort of an CR army up to mid-90's.

Anyway I wouldn't mind Wu getting shot rather than eaten. Shot by his government.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 26
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
According to ReelToursHawaii for the Hawaiian part of the shoot  they are looking for extra's to be military types, vets & spanish speaking extra's. Casting call is this Sat, 25 March.

Err.....Don't really like the sound of that.

Meh. Maybe it'll work in context.

Well remember, for JW a lot of the "military-types" casting calls were for the ACU Troopers and InGen operatives (which we'll probably see again since they took Wu away.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 241
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 pm

New pic inside the museum/mansion. T-Rex skull here!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 pm

T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 126
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 23
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

It's just a skull and every JP film has to have at least a little bit of T.rex.

I'm sure the film will have new species.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:48 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

It's just a skull and every JP film has to have at least a little bit of T.rex.

I'm sure the film will have new species.

All JP movies have new species of dinosaur. This one won't be any different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:09 am

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 26
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 am

https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 am

@1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 641
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:58 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.

I read the quote on the website, and its literally the same as that synopsis from Production Weekly, the one that most of us considered utter crap a few months ago;

"The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes."

Not only indicating that the island resort is still in operation for "continuing adventures", which flies in the face of everything seen in JW, but simply stating that the dinosaurs will carry weapons after the failed Raptor experiment again holds little to now water. And again from a logical standpoint, why would J.A. Bayona risk his career on a move such as this? There might not be a question of money or whether it could be a financial hit, but such a film on his resume would give everybody who wanted to finance him for a blockbuster (or indeed his own passion projects) serious pause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.

I read the quote on the website, and its literally the same as that synopsis from Production Weekly, the one that most of us considered utter crap a few months ago;

"The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes."

Not only indicating that the island resort is still in operation for "continuing adventures", which flies in the face of everything seen in JW, but simply stating that the dinosaurs will carry weapons after the failed Raptor experiment again holds little to now water. And again from a logical standpoint, why would J.A. Bayona risk his career on a move such as this? There might not be a question of money or whether it could be a financial hit, but such a film on his resume would give everybody who wanted to finance him for a blockbuster (or indeed his own passion projects) serious pause.

If this is true (which I don't think that it is) then one has to ask. Who would come up with such foolish idea? It's certainly not Trevorrow's idea since wouldn't make sense for him to have somebody undo all the fan service he put into JW by doing something the fans DON'T what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@1morey wrote:
https://moviepilot.com/p/jurassic-world-2-synopsis-dinosaurs-weapons/4230562?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=there-will-be-weapon-toting-dinosaurs-in-jurassic-world-2

I thought Trevorrow confirmed there won't be weaponized dinosaurs in JP5?

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Universal would be foolish to proceed with this. Surly they still remember the fallout of JP3 what happens when you piss of the fanbase. Not only that, but where is this massive push from the fanbase for weaponized dinosaurs in a JP movie anyway? I certainly don't feel or see it in a sizable force anywhere.

I read the quote on the website, and its literally the same as that synopsis from Production Weekly, the one that most of us considered utter crap a few months ago;

"The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes."

Not only indicating that the island resort is still in operation for "continuing adventures", which flies in the face of everything seen in JW, but simply stating that the dinosaurs will carry weapons after the failed Raptor experiment again holds little to now water. And again from a logical standpoint, why would J.A. Bayona risk his career on a move such as this? There might not be a question of money or whether it could be a financial hit, but such a film on his resume would give everybody who wanted to finance him for a blockbuster (or indeed his own passion projects) serious pause.

If this is true  (which I don't think that it is) then one has to ask. Who would come up with such foolish idea? It's certainly not Trevorrow's idea since wouldn't make sense for him to have somebody undo all the fan service he put into JW by doing something the fans DON'T what.

Considering that Trevorrow himself denied exactly what this quote is saying, I really wouldn't put any stock into it. If Trev says there aren't any gun toting dinosaurs, I believe him.

Clickbait. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:03 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?
Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 am

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?
Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing

It seems to bother you though.

I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 482
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 am

Either the article is made up BS or Colin lied. 

I'm pretty sure it's the former.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?
Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing

It seems to bother you though.

I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.
No I'm not bothered with the T.rex. It's just that I am butthurt with those pics, I want news/leaks, some cool pic from the characters, those stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 260
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:22 am

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
T.rex skull...Really? What's new from this? I still dream about new dinosaurs.

Also those teasers are making me more anxious. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad

What's your problem with T. Rex??

*Rolls up sleeves*

Are we gonna have to take this outside?
Not with T.rex. Just that T.rex being in a JP movie isn't surprising as news.  Laughing

It seems to bother you though.

I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.
No I'm not bothered with the T.rex. It's just that I am butthurt with those pics, I want news/leaks, some cool pic from the characters, those stuff.

We're not going to get anything like that this early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I wouldn't worry though. The picture doesn't mean anything. You might still get your Rex free film yet.
No I'm not bothered with the T.rex. It's just that I am butthurt with those pics, I want news/leaks, some cool pic from the characters, those stuff.

We're not going to get anything like that this early.[/quote]

The only way how that will ever happen is if the movie has backstage drama that comparable to JP3 or Fant4stic. Thankfully, that's doesn't look like it will ever happen, at least with this movie anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 241
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 am

The article is BS, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus
avatar

Posts : 1867
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Laura Dern wants Ellie Sattler to appear in JW2.

Given how much JP3 sucks and how Dr. Sattler was a basically a semi-cameo character, I actually want her to appear in another JP movie again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 2 News Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
General Jurassic World 2 News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Official 'Man Of Steel' Non-News Thread
» The General Tolkien News Thread
» 'Iron Man 3' News Thread
» Quick/Debris[Junk-Doppel]Dandy-Draw
» Koa'ki Meiru Guardian Ruling Against Jinzo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Boards :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World Sequel News-
Jump to: