Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want to see more hybrids?

Go down 
+31
Troyal1
TyrantGojira
Minmi
BoulderFaceplant
BarrytheOnyx
Extinction Event
Fossildude747
Rhedosaurus
Sickle_Claw
V.a.nublarensis
owenpratt
mutantapk
Megatronus Rex
Raptor Blue
Aegyptiacus3
TheRexMan22
TRK/TrexKing
AJFU
Matheus_Temple
Spinosaur4.4
MissDNA
Spiegel
Nedryland
DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?
Darth Spidey
Tyrant Lizard
Dr. Wu
Troodon_formosus
evolution_rex
CT-1138
TheDreamMaster
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
As long as they aren't over the top crazy(like a two headed raptor chasing people). I'm kinda okay with it.  Although if a hybrid causes other dinosaurs to lose screen time, or if it prevents us from seeing a couple new dinosaurs I'm firmly against it.

Basically how I feel. I'll tolerate it, as long as it's done well and doesn't take over the film.

Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 0

The only hybrid that really matters  Razz

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Well, I guess we'll see more hybrids.  Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:19 pm

cough Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Hqdefault cough

Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:19 pm

My preference is no hybrids this time. I want the movie to be like JP and TLW in the sense that those movies were about learning about the actual dinosaurs.

Yes there are some things that are not up to date and all that, but still, the franchise is about the dinosaurs, I do not want it to turn into Jurassic Mutants although I get what they were trying to do with the I Rex.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:45 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
My preference is no hybrids this time. I want the movie to be like JP and TLW in the sense that those movies were about learning about the actual dinosaurs.

Yes there are some things that are not up to date and all that, but still, the franchise is about the dinosaurs, I do not want it to turn into Jurassic Mutants although I get what they were trying to do with the I Rex.

yeah but I guess we will see. I mean if there is a hybrid it has to be one of the stronger secrets this time

Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 1:00 am

When I first heard of hybrids in JW I was in fear and dreaded the movie for a long time but the movie made it work and make sense. It is true that all creatures in JP were hybrids since the beginning in a way, this also explains why they don't have feathers as well! Fantastic.

I also don't want human hybrids or two headed raptors but most of the hybrids from the HYBRIDS line that we saw in toys/books/ludia game are not that bad, they are still basically the same things but awesome. Hell I would go on to say that it's an evolved form of the chaos effect idea but more defined. So yeah I would indeed like to see more hybrids and I thought it was a missed opportunity for JW to introduce the idea and only use it on the Indominus and even the Indominus didn't use all its hybrid capabilities to its best, it was mostly treated like a bigger T-Rex. The camouflage and other things should've been used more.

http://miscrave.com
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 2:40 am

I don't want a hybrid in jw 2. If there is one, i can live with it but colin made it seem clear that Irex would be the only one and hes the one that wrote the screenplay for jw2, so i hope he does not change his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see more hybrids?    Do you want to see more hybrids?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to see more hybrids?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: