Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.

HomeMainframeCalendarJurassic Mainframe NewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:48 am

I still wonder if people will still show up en masse for a James Cameron produced Terminator movie, since a lot of his goodwill on social media has been sullied by his less than advisable comments on Wonder Woman. There's having an opinion on a film you think is overrated and then there's going out of your way to denigrate the character for your own personal satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:01 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I still wonder if people will still show up en masse for a James Cameron produced Terminator movie, since a lot of his goodwill on social media has been sullied by his less than advisable comments on Wonder Woman. There's having an opinion on a film you think is overrated and then there's going out of your way to denigrate the character for your own personal satisfaction.

I think most people are going to overlook that simply because how desperate they are for a proper T3 movie. Besides, James Cameron is talented enough to get away with that. It's not like Paul Feig/GB2016.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scott B
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:48 pm

James Cameron is also a known advocate for women roles in films too. I mean he created Sarah Connor, directed an Alien movie and Avatar & True Lies had females that weren't damsels-in-distress. The only director with a better track record would be Joss Whedon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    

Back to top Go down

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2