Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.
 
HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who Would Win
Rexy and Blue
69%
 69% [ 11 ]
Indominus Rex
31%
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 17

PostSubject: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Now this may seem a little redundant, but this is something that I've been wondering. We all know when I.rex got back up after the beatdown Rexy and Blue gave her, the Mosasaur jumped in and killed her. Now, what if that didn't happen. What if right after the 3 roared at each other, they resumed fighting. Do you think that Rexy and Blue could keep on beating Indominus up and kill her, or could I.rex fight through and kill the both of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 pm

I, in all honesty, think the Indominus would have won. Rexy was on her last breaths, and was very lucky the Mosasaur came when she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
I, in all honesty, think the Indominus would have won. Rexy was on her last breaths, and was very lucky the Mosasaur came when she did.
I disagree. Rexy was beating the crap out of I.rex, with some help from Blue of course, and if anything, Indominus was on her last breath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megatronus Rex
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:44 pm

The Indominus was clearly wearing down at that point – she had debris sticking out of her hide and was beginning to hunch over. She couldn't take much more at that point.

On the other hand, Rexy was ready for more. She was riding on that second wave of adrenaline. With the assistance of Blue, she had the Indominus beat. That second round was a disgusting stomp in favor of Rexy; Indominus was completely incapable of fighting back, and she did have moments with which to do so. By that point, Rexy knew what she was dealing with, and it's not as if Blue would just disappear.

So, yes, I do believe Rexy and Blue would've taken out the Indominus if there was a third round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoulderFaceplant
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 am

It was pretty clear that Rexy and Blue would've won. They were constantly targeting the neck, taking turns wearing down the hide. They would've hit jugular soon.

The Mosasaurus was just done because it was more spectacular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Triceratops
Triceratops
avatar

Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 am

I think it's fair to say that Rexy and Blue would have won. Their impromptu strategy of going for the I. rex's neck and face would have eventually dealt more permanent damage such as a gouged eye or causing it to bleed to death, in addition to all the debris lodged in it's hide.

Even if the Mosasaurus hadn't shown up, Rexy probably would have successfully pushed her into the lagooon and then it becomes a question of whether the Indominus can or cannot swim. And in either event, Rexy would have had the high ground (insert Star Wars joke here) to finish he Indominus off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoulderFaceplant
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 70
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 am

Plus, this whole movie is kind of written and built to be a people-pleaser in the vein of Titanic and Avatar. If you have the Indominus reduced to a crippled mess before getting chomped by the Mosasaur, you're making him suddenly sympathetic. The audience would feel sorry for it at the last minute, and that just wouldn't gel with the philosophy they went into the screenplay with.

What they did instead was also clumsy if you give it any thought like we are here. The indominus gets up quickly and roars defiantlly in spite of her many injuries and obviously being outmatched. The music is ominous, manipulating the audience into thinking maybe the Indominus has a second shot. She never did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Yup. Indy was dead meat as soon as Blue entered the fray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmugTheFab
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Writing Isla Cray-Cray

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Indominous was doomed to die with or without the mosasaur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Triceratops
Triceratops
avatar

Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:07 am

This again? Of course I.rex. She was learning how to get Blue, wouldn't take some seconds before she tossed that little thing aside and wrecked with the T.rex just like she did almost the whole fight.

Let's also remember I.rex was built to be a weapon, not an ordinary dinosaur. She survived an RPG missile, an ankylosaur club to the face, apatosaurus (I bet they tried to defend themselfes) and a lot of  heavy gun's bullets, I'm sure she could still deliver a lot on a T.rex + velociraptor.


That thing got up 1 second after taking a beating from Rexy like it was nothing, and still roared and looked fierce, right to beat those 2 "friends" up. But yep, she was doomed, oh yep. Meanwhile, Rexy can get up after taking a huge beating like it was nothing, and I bet no one said she was "doomed". But a genetic hybrid dinosaur freak designed to be a weapon can't do the same, yep. Funny how it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 am

Blue was simply too much of a nuisance to ignore. Indy was doomed the moment Blue entered the fray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Triceratops
Triceratops
avatar

Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Blue was simply too much of a nuisance to ignore. Indy was doomed the moment Blue entered the fray.
That little thing couldn't harm a fly close to I.rex. The only fact she got beaten is because she foccused too much on Blue instead of Rexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am

That's the point. If you're fighting a weaker person but a mouse suddenly crawls up your back, you'll lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Triceratops
Triceratops
avatar

Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 am

Especially if that house starts crawling and biting your face and neck; even the strongest or most thick-skinned of creatures will be perturbed by that, giving your enemy more than enough time to get back on their feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:37 am

Megatronus Rex wrote:
The Indominus was clearly wearing down at that point – she had debris sticking out of her hide and was beginning to hunch over. She couldn't take much more at that point.

On the other hand, Rexy was ready for more. She was riding on that second wave of adrenaline. With the assistance of Blue, she had the Indominus beat. That second round was a disgusting stomp in favor of Rexy; Indominus was completely incapable of fighting back, and she did have moments with which to do so. By that point, Rexy knew what she was dealing with, and it's not as if Blue would just disappear.

So, yes, I do believe Rexy and Blue would've taken out the Indominus if there was a third round.

That was more then just 'debris', it looked like she had some metal rebar sticking out from the buildings she'd crashed into.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Triceratops
Triceratops
avatar

Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Megatronus Rex wrote:
The Indominus was clearly wearing down at that point – she had debris sticking out of her hide and was beginning to hunch over. She couldn't take much more at that point.

On the other hand, Rexy was ready for more. She was riding on that second wave of adrenaline. With the assistance of Blue, she had the Indominus beat. That second round was a disgusting stomp in favor of Rexy; Indominus was completely incapable of fighting back, and she did have moments with which to do so. By that point, Rexy knew what she was dealing with, and it's not as if Blue would just disappear.

So, yes, I do believe Rexy and Blue would've taken out the Indominus if there was a third round.

That was more then just 'debris', it looked like she had some metal rebar sticking out from the buildings she'd crashed into.
I'm sure those stuff didn't cause serious harm, otherwise she wouldn't even stand up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?   

Back to top Go down
 
What if the Mosasaur didn't kill the I.rex?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» list of all the things that could kill a nemesis cyberman
» 'Let's Kill Hitler'
» [110106] Hyori - Making of Clio Kill Black CF [20M/flv]
» Let's Kill Hitler
» What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Forums :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: