Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016
 
HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SpinoInWonderland's model thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Viejo
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg


Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-11-15

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm

I would like to know if you can make the Plateosaurus model have all four legs at ground level maybe calling it "juvenile diplodocus" @SpinoInWonderland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPBrasil
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-07-02

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Can you make a model of herrerasaurus by dilophosaurus and a Euoplocephalus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarcharThroTheLookinGlas
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-11-26

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:29 am

I have a question, is it possible to make the alberto around the same size as allo in game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chopperface
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:12 am

With the new model tool being able to make an Indominus out of the Spinosaurus, I'm wondering if a more accurate Disney Carnotaurus can be made too. That's certainly a major request for me, and for the 2000 Expansion Pack.

Also, I'm wondering if there are any flatter Edmontosaurus models out there?

Spoiler:
 

Bruton is much more horizontal and flat than Kron and the normal Edmontosaurus model. Any luck? I've been looking, but if one doesn't exist, consider that another polite request.

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
i'd still be really excited if a more "generic" theropod could be made from the spino. think about it: rex vs. giga death duels! Very Happy

Oh we got it alright Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 387
Join date : 2016-06-10

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 am

@Chopperface wrote:
With the new model tool being able to make an Indominus out of the Spinosaurus, I'm wondering if a more accurate Disney Carnotaurus can be made too. That's certainly a major request for me, and for the 2000 Expansion Pack.

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
i'd still be really excited if a more "generic" theropod could be made from the spino. think about it: rex vs. giga death duels! Very Happy

Oh we got it alright Wink
pics, please? Very Happy if this is true, it's a major boon to the mod idea i originally asked about it

what is this new modeling tool you mentioned? does it remove the limitations we'd had before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chopperface
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
@Chopperface wrote:
With the new model tool being able to make an Indominus out of the Spinosaurus, I'm wondering if a more accurate Disney Carnotaurus can be made too. That's certainly a major request for me, and for the 2000 Expansion Pack.

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
i'd still be really excited if a more "generic" theropod could be made from the spino. think about it: rex vs. giga death duels! Very Happy

Oh we got it alright Wink
pics, please? Very Happy if this is true, it's a major boon to the mod idea i originally asked about it

what is this new modeling tool you mentioned? does it remove the limitations we'd had before?

@EchoGreen wrote:
This doesn't need explanation. Wink


In The Forgotten thread!

Also the tool I'm referring to is the TMD processing tool. It was used to edit the Spinosaurus model to make that beauty among other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khanthetiger101
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 16
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:28 am

Can I request some dino models?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   

Back to top Go down
 
SpinoInWonderland's model thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» SpinoInWonderland's model thread
» Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» Bristol Model Engineering Show
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Boards :: Jurassic Arcade :: JP: Operation Genesis-
Jump to: