Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016
 
HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:35 pm

@Caudipteryx wrote:
I don't think it's any more crowded than before. I am wondering what inspired some species to be added, however. Tarchia for example - what is there to differentiate it from Ankylosaurus? Apart from size, really.

Mostly so there is some diversity to the species (one larger species and one small species for a group of dinosaurs), although now that I look it over I will likely change it to something like Sauropelta or Edmontonia.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monolophosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Home.

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Yeah I was wondering, because some of these species are kind of irrelevant to Jurassic Park and a few of them aren't particularly unique.

I would love if my favorite dinosaur was added (I hope it is a bit obvious what it is), but that seems unlikely.

Personally here is how I'm thinking: Live the Legend had too many creatures, and Return to New Lands had too few. I think right now it is a pretty good list, though I might suggest some things, like maybe possibly replace Tarchia with Euoplocephalus? It is relevant to the franchise and I think a bit more unique in appearance. I also like the suggestion of using Albertosaurus instead Nanotyrannus, but Megaraptor is pretty cool too.

A few others, perhaps Ouranosaurus and/or Iguanodon instead of Camptosaurus and Cearadactlyus instead of Tropeognathus, but you have expressed you want uniqueness, so maybe you want to keep those.

Oh and I just realized Segisaurus isn't there. Crying or Very sad


I better stop before I start sounding needy or picky, because I have a lot of other things I wouldn't mind seeing as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Indominus rex
Indominus rex
avatar

Posts : 857
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Carcharodontosaurus? I'm in, baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:54 pm

After hearing your suggestions, here is a revised list:

Carcharodontosaurus saharicus
Oviraptor philoceratops
Zuniceratops christopheri
Edmontonia longiceps
Ouranosaurus nigeriensis
Plesiosaurus dolichodeirus
Segisaurus halli
Camarasaurus supremus
Muttaburrasaurus langdoni
Armargasaurus cazuai
Cearadactylus atrox
Deinosuchus rugosus
Megaraptor namunhuaiquii
Psittacosaurus mongoliensis
Maiasaura peeblesorum
Allosaurus fragilis

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monolophosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Home.

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:50 pm

I like the revisions so far. I don't think Segisaurus should have replaced Coelophysis, but... eh whatever it isn't a big deal Smile I'm not meant to make the choices, and so far the list is pretty damn good.

So, completely random, hypothetical, unrelated question: if you was to include both the canonically accurate Velociraptors and Deinonychus, how would you do that. It sounds like an oxymoron, but I'm sure there is some way. So if Velociraptor is Velociraptor antirrhopus, how could we get Deinonychus, technically the same animal, to be a different animal and still be somewhat canonically accurate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:14 pm

@Monolophosaurus wrote:
I like the revisions so far. I don't think Segisaurus should have replaced Coelophysis, but... eh whatever it isn't a big deal Smile I'm not meant to make the choices, and so far the list is pretty damn good.

So, completely random, hypothetical, unrelated question: if you was to include both the canonically accurate Velociraptors and Deinonychus, how would you do that. It sounds like an oxymoron, but I'm sure there is some way. So if Velociraptor is Velociraptor antirrhopus, how could we get Deinonychus, technically the same animal, to be a different animal and still be somewhat canonically accurate?

Put a subspecies name on it. Like Deinonychus antirrhopus "gregori" (for paleontologist Gregory S. Paul, who actually came up with the term "Velociraptor antirrhopus". That's just my idea.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caudipteryx
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 28
Location : South of England

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:43 am

I would like to propose Iguanodon to the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiegel
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 31
Location : Waverly, NY

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 am

So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe we should do this differently. This isn't JPL and LTL died a long time ago. Its not that we cant recreate LTL, and its not that we wouldnt have fun. However, all of us LTL Veterans have sort of done it all before. Also, the newer people drawn to JPL were there for Jurassic World. Yes they might be fans of franchise but Jurassic World is what boosted that franchise.

I guess my point is this. I'm looking at same game over again. Lets change it up. We have some new species and things to interact with on Nublar. Lets talk about post Jurassic World. What about playing there? We could make up some cool plots to keep people active. Like the humans coming back and trying to recapture the dinosaurs in order to reestablish the park. Maybe find that some people never got out even though everyone thought they did.

I'm all for sticking to the canon but being this is an RPG game we can get speculative with it. What if I-Rex wasn't the only I-Rex. What if there were more raptors somewhere else? Ect ect ect.

I feel like there is just a lot of opportunity here to change things. Stick to JP and JW but for the sake of an RPG lets change it up. Lets make it new for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/100LettersToNowhere/?fref=photo
Monolophosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Home.

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe we should do this differently. This isn't JPL and LTL died a long time ago. Its not that we cant recreate LTL, and its not that we wouldnt have fun. However, all of us LTL Veterans have sort of done it all before. Also, the newer people drawn to JPL were there for Jurassic World. Yes they might be fans of franchise but Jurassic World is what boosted that franchise.

I guess my point is this. I'm looking at same game over again. Lets change it up. We have some new species and things to interact with on Nublar. Lets talk about post Jurassic World. What about playing there? We could make up some cool plots to keep people active. Like the humans coming back and trying to recapture the dinosaurs in order to reestablish the park. Maybe find that some people never got out even though everyone thought they did.

I'm all for sticking to the canon but being this is an RPG game we can get speculative with it. What if I-Rex wasn't the only I-Rex. What if there were more raptors somewhere else? Ect ect ect.

I feel like there is just a lot of opportunity here to change things. Stick to JP and JW but for the sake of an RPG lets change it up. Lets make it new for everyone.

I've always been intrigued by the species seen on the hologram display thingy in the innovation center in Jurassic World. Is that the species list for Jurassic World? It makes me wonder quite a lot, maybe it would be interesting to base it more on post-Jurassic World like you said rather than post-Jurassic Park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katana
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 22
Location : Jurassic World: Isla Nublar - Nurseries Department

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:48 pm

@Richard Levine wrote:
After hearing your suggestions, here is a revised list:

Carcharodontosaurus saharicus
Oviraptor philoceratops
Zuniceratops christopheri
Edmontonia longiceps
Ouranosaurus nigeriensis
Plesiosaurus dolichodeirus
Segisaurus halli
Camarasaurus supremus
Muttaburrasaurus langdoni
Armargasaurus cazuai
Cearadactylus atrox
Deinosuchus rugosus
Megaraptor namunhuaiquii
Psittacosaurus mongoliensis
Maiasaura peeblesorum
Allosaurus fragilis

That's a fairly good list IMO; the only thing I would suggest is we could replace some of those guys with an animal from JW that most closely fits its nitche that we have used yet (Apatosaurus over Camarasaurus for example [if we didn't already have it in the field guide]). I think the biggest thing about that list is the addition of more non-dinosaur species. Those tend to be more diverse that dinos in terms of characters I've noticed.

I'm all for adding in elements from JW to the RPG. I think it was a great film, and it brought a lot of interesting ideas to the table. I would urge that we don't rely too heavily on it, or at least more so than the other films.

The number one thing I'm concerned about with the RPG is just how much we add/change to it early on without understanding how many members on here would play it. If we have a really well balanced, fun game but no one outside of the veterans to play it, we have accomplished nothing. Same in the reverse. I suggest we do a site-wide poll to gauge the estimated number of players the RPG would bring in, and go from there. If we see that there would be a lot of people interested in it, than we can forward and add some more options and features. Heck, we could even give everyone to voice their opinion on what would make them more interested in it as well (ex. Yes I'd play, but only if ____ OR No I wouldn't play, only because ___).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiegel
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 31
Location : Waverly, NY

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Sinncrow wrote:
@Richard Levine wrote:
After hearing your suggestions, here is a revised list:

Carcharodontosaurus saharicus
Oviraptor philoceratops
Zuniceratops christopheri
Edmontonia longiceps
Ouranosaurus nigeriensis
Plesiosaurus dolichodeirus
Segisaurus halli
Camarasaurus supremus
Muttaburrasaurus langdoni
Armargasaurus cazuai
Cearadactylus atrox
Deinosuchus rugosus
Megaraptor namunhuaiquii
Psittacosaurus mongoliensis
Maiasaura peeblesorum
Allosaurus fragilis

That's a fairly good list IMO; the only thing I would suggest is we could replace some of those guys with an animal from JW that most closely fits its nitche that we have used yet (Apatosaurus over Camarasaurus for example [if we didn't already have it in the field guide]). I think the biggest thing about that list is the addition of more non-dinosaur species. Those tend to be more diverse that dinos in terms of characters I've noticed.

I'm all for adding in elements from JW to the RPG. I think it was a great film, and it brought a lot of interesting ideas to the table. I would urge that we don't rely too heavily on it, or at least more so than the other films.

The number one thing I'm concerned about with the RPG is just how much we add/change to it early on without understanding how many members on here would play it. If we have a really well balanced, fun game but no one outside of the veterans to play it, we have accomplished nothing. Same in the reverse. I suggest we do a site-wide poll to gauge the estimated number of players the RPG would bring in, and go from there. If we see that there would be a lot of people interested in it, than we can forward and add some more options and features. Heck, we could even give everyone to voice their opinion on what would make them more interested in it as well (ex. Yes I'd play, but only if ____ OR No I wouldn't play, only because ___).

I agree. A Poll would be great. Something to figure out where to take the RPG. I'd want to the most active and engaging experience for everyone. Whatever would bring the most activity is what I'd want as well. Jurassic World based or not.

Also, I agree with Sinncrow about using some of the species from Jurassic World to fill the niches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/100LettersToNowhere/?fref=photo
MissDNA
TFW RPG Moderator
TFW RPG Moderator
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe we should do this differently. This isn't JPL and LTL died a long time ago. Its not that we cant recreate LTL, and its not that we wouldnt have fun. However, all of us LTL Veterans have sort of done it all before. Also, the newer people drawn to JPL were there for Jurassic World. Yes they might be fans of franchise but Jurassic World is what boosted that franchise.

I guess my point is this. I'm looking at same game over again. Lets change it up. We have some new species and things to interact with on Nublar. Lets talk about post Jurassic World. What about playing there? We could make up some cool plots to keep people active. Like the humans coming back and trying to recapture the dinosaurs in order to reestablish the park. Maybe find that some people never got out even though everyone thought they did.

I'm all for sticking to the canon but being this is an RPG game we can get speculative with it. What if I-Rex wasn't the only I-Rex. What if there were more raptors somewhere else? Ect ect ect.

I feel like there is just a lot of opportunity here to change things. Stick to JP and JW but for the sake of an RPG lets change it up. Lets make it new for everyone.

I like the idea. Makes it not like a straight up LTL carbon-copy/continuation and we keep ourselves up to date with the latest movie, like LTL did with JP3.
And moving around in a newly abandoned park instead of a decade old, run-down park could make for at least some interesting change, and as Spiegel said, there's always the risk of some visitor never making it off the island. And it could be possible to explore this whole hybrid dino thing.
A couple of interesting story lines could be spawned from here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caudipteryx
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 28
Location : South of England

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Absolutely this is a great idea. Gives a new twist to the whole thing. A fresh new flavour. I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:50 pm

I'm confused. We should shift the post-JP3 Isla Sorna RPG to a post-JW Isla Nublar RPG?

...I kinda like that.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiegel
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 31
Location : Waverly, NY

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Thats the idea I had. However, I think it should be up to the community to decide. Sinncrow suggested a poll. I think we should vote. See what everyone wants. Do they want old school LTL or something sort of new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/100LettersToNowhere/?fref=photo
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Isla Nublar

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:18 pm

If you were to shift it to post JW Isla Nublar, I'd gladly join in, since I'm not as familiar with Sorna than I am with Nublar, so I would find it too hard if it were set post JP 3 Isla Sorna. I can even bring in the character from JPL that I signed up with for that Jurassic World: The Experience RPG that was started not that long ago. We can play as a human character, can we not? If not, I could try RPing as a dinosaur, since one of the fan fics I'm thinking of is set after JW from Blue's point of view (still undecided as whether to go through with this fan fic, I'm still thinking about it).Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caudipteryx
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 28
Location : South of England

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:52 pm

If we do have it post JW, the setting should be a good few years after the park is abandoned to allow life to recover and boost numbers of the animals people will want to play as. Supposedly there is only one rex and one/two surviving raptors on the island (unless there are others hidden on the island, maybe); too few to create a viable number of animals, especially considering raptors and rexes are among the most popular RP species.  

Some ideas for how the island is repopulated:
  • Asexual reproduction - whereby a single female lays eggs without the involvement of a male. The resulting offspring are clones of the mother. This method of reproduction - parthenogenesis - has been observed in amphibians, komodo dragons and other lizards, which largely take up the DNA of the dinosaurs. If the dinosaurs from the original Jurassic Park could change gender owing to amphibian DNA, then surely this is also a possibility.

  • It is highly likely that live eggs of multiple species were stored in the abandoned laboratories for future use in the park. These hatched and created a first generation of "wild born" dinosaurs on the island.

  • Without human intervention, nature takes course and the dinosaurs begin to breed of their own accord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:01 pm

@Caudipteryx wrote:
If we do have it post JW, the setting should be a good few years after the park is abandoned to allow life to recover and boost numbers of the animals people will want to play as. Supposedly there is only one rex and one/two surviving raptors on the island (unless there are others hidden on the island, maybe); too few to create a viable number of animals, especially considering raptors and rexes are among the most popular RP species.  

Some ideas for how the island is repopulated:

  • Asexual reproduction - whereby a single female lays eggs without the involvement of a male. The resulting offspring are clones of the mother. This method of reproduction - parthenogenesis - has been observed in amphibians, komodo dragons and other lizards, which largely take up the DNA of the dinosaurs. If the dinosaurs from the original Jurassic Park could change gender owing to amphibian DNA, then surely this is also a possibility.

  • It is highly likely that live eggs of multiple species were stored in the abandoned laboratories for future use in the park. These hatched and created a first generation of "wild born" dinosaurs on the island.

  • Without human intervention, nature takes course and the dinosaurs begin to breed of their own accord.


Along with that, another idea is that some of the JW population intermingles with the pre-existing JP population and inter-breed with them, in addition to your ideas (which I really like).

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caudipteryx
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 28
Location : South of England

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Considering JP The Game is also canon to this?

Thank you, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:03 pm

@Caudipteryx wrote:
Considering JP The Game is also canon to this?

Thank you, by the way.

What, that the island was supposedly bombed? I thought in the end Gerry, Jess and Nima called it off? Maybe I need to replay it. :?

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caudipteryx
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 28
Location : South of England

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:05 pm

I never played it, so... xD unless the park was built after the bombing.

EDIT Scratch that, nah. Stupid idea, how could the Visitors Centre have survived?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:26 pm

If I recall they ended up calling it off before they reached Nublar, so there's no worry on that end.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRexMan22
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm

@Richard Levine wrote:
If I recall they ended up calling it off before they reached Nublar, so there's no worry on that end.
Thought I'd mention, Yoder was on the phone the whole time, and Gerry and co. never got the chance to call off the bombing. I don't remember them using a phone at all, only Yoder emphasizing the importance of destroying the island...

I think Nublar got nuked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 pm

@TheRexMan22 wrote:
@Richard Levine wrote:
If I recall they ended up calling it off before they reached Nublar, so there's no worry on that end.
Thought I'd mention, Yoder was on the phone the whole time, and Gerry and co. never got the chance to call off the bombing. I don't remember them using a phone at all, only Yoder emphasizing the importance of destroying the island...

I think Nublar got nuked.

From Park Pedia (who I am only using in the absence of JPE).

Quote :
It is unknown whether or not the island was napalmed. Dialogue from Jurassic Park: The Game suggests that it was intended to be and dialogue from the deleted scene from The Lost World: Jurassic Park agrees with this, however the T. rex in Jurassic World has been confirmed to be the same one from the original film.

I think for the sake of the RPG let's say that InGen only demolished the paddocks and left the Marine Facility, Visitors Center and other "human compounds" open in the event they return to rebuilt the park (Jurassic World), as well as killed a partial amount of the dinosaur population (not all, of course, to save money).

There's also this:

Quote :
Afterward, Billy calls the military himself, reaching Haskell. He tells Haskell to proceed with the attack and he is told that will happen in 90 minutes. However, it apparently never occurred as the forests of Isla Nublar show no sign of deforestation, Rexy, Jurassic Park's Tyrannosaurus rex, lived for years on the island after the Isla Nublar Incident of 1993, and there are many remnants of Jurassic Park that remain and no sign of being charred.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRexMan22
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Okay, fair enough. My intentions weren't to hinder anyone, just to keep things real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Levine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:07 pm

@TheRexMan22 wrote:
Okay, fair enough. My intentions weren't to hinder anyone, just to keep things real.

Totally cool, man! Smile Just tried to clarify things, because with the type of history this setting has things could get complicated, so we always need an excuse.

_______________

Twitter: @jurassifreak
Instagram: @jurassifreak
Facebook: dm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monolophosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Home.

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:09 pm

At this point in time I don't think Jurassic Park: The Game should really be considered canon.


Also, if anyone has the Live the Legend (NOT Return to New Lands) field guides, I'd love to look at them. I find them to be very good sources just for information on the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park in general, rather than just a guideline for the RPG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:25 pm

@Monolophosaurus wrote:
At this point in time I don't think Jurassic Park: The Game should really be considered canon.


Also, if anyone has the Live the Legend (NOT Return to New Lands) field guides, I'd love to look at them. I find them to be very good sources just for information on the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park in general, rather than just a guideline for the RPG.
You can still find the field guides, maps, and more on the Live the Legend Wiki: http://jpl-live-the-legend.wikia.com/wiki/JPL_Live_the_Legend_Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG   

Back to top Go down
 
Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Life Or Death: Sorna... Upcoming RPG
» Life after death
» Has Your Life Gone by Fast?
» Second Life Phantom Of The Opera (Back in business!)
» The Wilder Life - A new book

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Boards :: The Innovation Center :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: