Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Empty
PostSubject: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:16 pm

They finally have JP/// out! I can't wait until they have TLW! That will be the REAL treat! Very Happy 

http://movie-screencaps.com/jurassic-park-iii-2001/

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
InGenUity
Embryo
Embryo
InGenUity

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:09 pm

I just found out about it today as I went to the site. I'm a regular at the movie-screencaps.com site and on the JPLegacy forums, I made the announcements about the first and forth films as they were released there. I'm glad they added Jurassic Park III! In fact, I was the one to request them add it. It's funny, but that site has an immense load of requests and I was thinking to myself, They're never going to get to this since there were so many requests before me. I'm glad they added it! My day is made! I approve!

Check out my art!
Red Bubble  |  deviantART  |  Instagram
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:25 pm

InGenUity wrote:
I just found out about it today as I went to the site. I'm a regular at the movie-screencaps.com site and on the JPLegacy forums, I made the announcements about the first and forth films as they were released there. I'm glad they added Jurassic Park III! In fact, I was the one to request them add it. It's funny, but that site has an immense load of requests and I was thinking to myself, They're never going to get to this since there were so many requests before me. I'm glad they added it! My day is made! I approve!
Nice! Request TLW next we might just get it! Very Happy  cheers

I found this when I was searching for some JP pics from their JP gallery for a friend. He was looking for some good shots of the Alamosaurus mount in the VC. I searched, hoping to fine TLW, but this isn't bad either. I skimmed through the pics, and I know I rag on JP/// a lot, particularly the sets and the way the movie uses them, but every now and then I get the feeling I might just be slightly too hard on the movie. Check out this gallery of some of the best shots I think JP/// well with, and you guys judge for yourself. Personally, I feel like while the sets can be lacking at times, there's some gems hidden in the rough. The stuff shot on location is especially good.

GALLERY

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 am

Eh guys the Lost World is already there

The Lost World
Back to top Go down
InGenUity
Embryo
Embryo
InGenUity

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Physalisfresser wrote:
Eh guys the Lost World is already there

The Lost World

Nice! Well, it must have been a day after the Jurassic Park /// images were posted because they weren't there yesterday. So, kudos to that site! I've done a lot of Photoshop manipulations with screencaps from there.

Check out my art!
Red Bubble  |  deviantART  |  Instagram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK /// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///
Page 1 of 1