We're More Than Just A UNIX System...Enjoy The Boards!

HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator

PostSubject: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 pm

They finally have JP/// out! I can't wait until they have TLW! That will be the REAL treat! Very Happy 

http://movie-screencaps.com/jurassic-park-iii-2001/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
InGenUity
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:09 pm

I just found out about it today as I went to the site. I'm a regular at the movie-screencaps.com site and on the JPLegacy forums, I made the announcements about the first and forth films as they were released there. I'm glad they added Jurassic Park III! In fact, I was the one to request them add it. It's funny, but that site has an immense load of requests and I was thinking to myself, They're never going to get to this since there were so many requests before me. I'm glad they added it! My day is made! I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:25 pm

@InGenUity wrote:
I just found out about it today as I went to the site. I'm a regular at the movie-screencaps.com site and on the JPLegacy forums, I made the announcements about the first and forth films as they were released there. I'm glad they added Jurassic Park III! In fact, I was the one to request them add it. It's funny, but that site has an immense load of requests and I was thinking to myself, They're never going to get to this since there were so many requests before me. I'm glad they added it! My day is made! I approve!
Nice! Request TLW next we might just get it! Very Happy  cheers

I found this when I was searching for some JP pics from their JP gallery for a friend. He was looking for some good shots of the Alamosaurus mount in the VC. I searched, hoping to fine TLW, but this isn't bad either. I skimmed through the pics, and I know I rag on JP/// a lot, particularly the sets and the way the movie uses them, but every now and then I get the feeling I might just be slightly too hard on the movie. Check out this gallery of some of the best shots I think JP/// well with, and you guys judge for yourself. Personally, I feel like while the sets can be lacking at times, there's some gems hidden in the rough. The stuff shot on location is especially good.

GALLERY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Physalisfresser
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 am

Eh guys the Lost World is already there

The Lost World
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InGenUity
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

@Physalisfresser wrote:
Eh guys the Lost World is already there

The Lost World

Nice! Well, it must have been a day after the Jurassic Park /// images were posted because they weren't there yesterday. So, kudos to that site! I've done a lot of Photoshop manipulations with screencaps from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///   

Back to top Go down

Movie-Screencaps.com Presents JURASSIC PARK ///
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1