Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Jam!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InGenUity
Embryo
Embryo
InGenUity

Jurassic Jam!  Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Jam!    Jurassic Jam!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Okay you guys, it took me about three days to complete this but I finally got it done. As I'm sure you all know [url=movie-screencaps.com]Movie Screencaps[/url] has recently put up Jurassic Park /// and Lost World on their site, and once discovered, I jumped at the chance to find particular stills that would fit for what you see below. I was at work one day, until I suddenly had this killer idea to make a rock group for Jurassic Park...Jurassic Jam! :bananadino: The scene with Grant is the close up shot of him escaping the Aviary; Nedry on the drums is taking from the scene when Dodgeson reveals the trick behind the Barbasol can; Malcolm on the clarinet is taken from the scene right when he says to Hammond, "No..you're making...you're making all new [mistakes]." For the background, I uploaded an image I took on a hiking excursion. I would have to say that I'm most pleased with Nedry. My friend totally came up with that idea of him on the drums. *Thanks, Justin! lol!

Jurassic Jam!  Jurassic_Jam_2

Check out my art!
Red Bubble  |  deviantART  |  Instagram
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Jurassic Jam!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Jam!    Jurassic Jam!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Hahaha that's so awesome! Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic Jam!  LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
InGenUity
Embryo
Embryo
InGenUity

Jurassic Jam!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Jam!    Jurassic Jam!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Thanks, bud! I had an absolute blast making it! The possibilities are endless!!!

Check out my art!
Red Bubble  |  deviantART  |  Instagram
Back to top Go down
Hellothasaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Hellothasaurus

Jurassic Jam!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Jam!    Jurassic Jam!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 pm

That is epic! Get eli singing and some raptor dancers, you'd have a chance at Eurovision!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jurassic Jam!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Jam!    Jurassic Jam!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Jam!
Page 1 of 1