We're More Than Just A UNIX System...Enjoy The Boards!

HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:13 am

You can only pick one(preferably). 

I would have to say my favorite sequence out of the whole movie is the baby Trex in the Vehicle. We got everything in this scene. Action, awe, suspense, horror.  The Rex roar in the background is terrifying. Showing them come down below with the trees moving was brilliant. Seeing their more calm state before they return and attack. Then getting a shocking and horrific death.

So all that makes it my favorite part. 

What's yours and why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 am

T-Rex camp ambush/Long grass Raptor scene. That 10 minutes in the film is my favourite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 am

Trailer attack, but also Raptors in the long grass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physalisfresser
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:07 am

I don't know why, but I always liked the Game trail scene the most, it hast good dialogues and introduces dinosaurs in cool ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:06 am

The Long Grass ambush is a masterpiece of suspense. You really feel like the raptors are in their element and that the raptors did have full control over the situation. The humans are mercilessly ripped apart by the raptors here, as they stalk them.

CT-1138
Dinosaur Fact File Curator
Dinosaur Fact File Curator

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:12 am

Definitely the Ridge Camp all the way to Worker Village scene. One of the most atmospheric and fantastic string of action sequences in a movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Tyrant Lizard
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Probably the long grass scene. Fantastic sequence.

I'm gonna go against the norm and say that I didn't really care for the trailer sequence. I never actually got the impression that the Rex's were actually pushing the trailer over the cliff, and why would they just leave before the trailer is over?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:15 am

The game trail scene just blows my mind everytime I watch it. I don't even know why, but it's now my favorite scene in TLW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viperman
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:56 am

The trailer attack, and camp attack/long grass scenes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistral
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:54 pm

Honestly, it's when they arrive to the island with the ship and you have Eddie showing off his fake Lindstradt rifle and the captain telling them he wants off. Mist in the hills and muddy shore waters, with Malcolm's Journey playing in the background. Such great atmospheric introduction to the island, almost as good as the one in the first film. Wish rest of the movie was as solid as this and not plain mediocre.

Second would be the Compies vs Dieter sequence. It was different and Peter Stormare was clearly having fun in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?    

Back to top Go down

What is the best scene/sequence in TLW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe Forums :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: