Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!

Go down 
+7
CT-1138
Baryonyx111
Spinosaur4.4
Dead2009
Viperman
Oshronosaurus
owenpratt
11 posters
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 am

Hawaii confirmed, so... back to Nublar for some scenes?

http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-2-begin-production-february-2017-returning-hawaii/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:29 am

hey, don't forget, they filmed on Hawaii for TLW and JP///, too Wink

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:31 am

Oshronosaurus wrote:
hey, don't forget, they filmed on Hawaii for TLW and JP///, too Wink

Well, Nublar, Sorna... one of the islands. I doubt they will come back to Hawaii without it being Nublar anyway. I mean, story-wise I except Nublar to be re-visited somehow. But who knows.
Good news is that Hawaii are beautiful locations for a Jurassic movie Wink

Back to top Go down
Viperman
Embryo
Embryo
Viperman

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 am

Glad to hear Hawaii will be back, it'd be weird for JP movie not to be at least partially filmed there.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Viperman wrote:
Glad to hear Hawaii will be back, it'd be weird for JP movie not to be at least partially filmed there.

Yeah, that's really reassuring to me Smile
In this way, JW2 has one more chance to still feel like a JP movie while also develop in different and new directions.

If it's Nublar, I'd be happy for it. If it's not, this is still a very good news, because we come back to the beautiful Hawaii.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 pm

So that means we'll probably get a trailer in the fall/winter if this is to be correct.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
So that means we'll probably get a trailer in the fall/winter if this is to be correct.

Around November probably

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:40 pm

It's Nublar. And you know why we'll see Nublar again? Because Owen will probably go there and find Blue. Just print what I'm saying. I already said I'll run naked if this isn't true. Laughing

Owen goes to Nublar, finds Blue and both get kidnaped by InGen or another evil corporation.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Lots if news lately after nothing but vague interviews with actors for months and months! Nice to know when it'll start.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Baryonyx111 wrote:
Lots if news lately after nothing but vague interviews with actors for months and months! Nice to know when it'll start.

Now I'd expect an official JW2 title to drop anyday from now to the end of September.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:49 pm

You guys are assuming an island. How do we not know it may not end up being the jungles of Costa Rica! Surprised

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
chaka
Embryo
Embryo
chaka

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:52 pm

what would it be like if they decided to use "the five deaths" islands. making it a more army survival film like king kong, or Aliens? lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Gabo
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Gabo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 pm

This is a new certainly very great, Bayona is thinking good about what still the islands could offer; but I also hope that not everything is in one of the islands, this should evolve beyond that. I think the island we will see perhaps only in the first act of the movie, being a kind of introduction to the events that come in the continent, something like The Lost World to bring the Tyrannosaurus to San Diego, but a magnitude possibly more complex and possibly there is where part of Pinewood studios. And although I wish the return of Isla Sorna, I think it's more obvious a scenario in Nublar or a jungle in the costa rica mainland.

Almost 25 years of the existence of this franchise, and we still feel like that enchanted child to see those Brachiosaurus in the lake refreshing. Long live Jurassic Park
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicgabo.deviantart.com/
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Awesome news, hopefully another set spot I can visit late next year when I go to Hawaii! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:02 am

According to Frank it begins filming now in London in February :

https://www.moviefone.com/2016/12/07/frank-marshall-bourne-jurassic-world-2-indiana-jones-5/
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 9:32 am

I hope we get some good set pictures....Though if they film mostly inside a studio, that becomes more unlikely. unfortunately for people like us Razz

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 4:40 pm

We should get some good stuff from the Hawaii shoot (from ReelToursHawaii)!
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I already said I'll run naked if this isn't true. Laughing

I'll be there with a camera.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!   Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World 2 to begin production on February 27th in Hawaii!
Page 1 of 1