Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Zoo Tycoon Discussion

Go down 
+5
Velociraptor Rex
Oshronosaurus
JVM
Pokesaurus
nanotyrano
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

Zoo Tycoon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

This doesn't exactly have dinosaurs in it if you don't have the expansion packs, but feel free to ask a question, post screenshots, show off some mods, and have fun here!
Ok, here is a cool Zoo Tycoon website that has lots of downloads for ZT1 and ZT2: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Z_T_V/index/

Forum Rules | Chat Rules |
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 pm

The first Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection does have dinosaurs in it without expansion packs!!! GO ORIGINALS!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Pokesaurus wrote:
The first Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection does have dinosaurs in it without expansion packs!!! GO ORIGINALS!

Actually the second installation file for ZT1:CC is actually the expansion packs, cos you have a choice to install them or not Wink

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh, right. Well yeah...

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm a longtime member of the Zoo Tycoon community -- I'm the download manager and a former admin at aforementioned Zoo Tycoon Volcano, and technically admin at the archived Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Center. If anyone remembers Zoo Tycoon Hideout, that was me. I'm also a member of the Marvels Evolved team. If you're looking for ZT1 stuff, I highly recommend Zoo Tek Phoenix for those needs Smile

I don't get as much time to design as I used to but still very much love both games.

Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 am

I love your work in the ZT community, JVM. Smile

Recently reinstalled Zoo Tycoon: The Complete Collection for nostalgia's sake, and my god! I forgot how much I love the artstyle and that strange, late 90's/early 2000's 3D but 2D vibe. Razz

Back to top Go down
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 am

Thanks!

I don't want to get into too much detail because I've not actively worked on it in quite sometime, but I've always been hoping to do a JP Pack for ZT1. I've had all of my projects for the classic game on hold for a while because I need to re-learn how to do things via AI files instead of APE, but I already had it a quarter to half done.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:15 pm

so i decided to check out ZT2 Round Table but my protection software indicates that it's a suspicious site. something i should know about?

also, i looks like Radical Remake is pretty much dead--its site is officially gone

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
Velociraptor Rex
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:16 am

Dead? Nope they are still working on RR. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:35 am

well that's good to know Smile RR was always a favorite of mine (honestly, such a favorite that it spoiled me--i couldn't make myself install anything short of that quality after getting it). have there been any major updates to it?

i'd also like some extra opinion on Round Table. like i said, my protection software indicates that it's a suspicious site so i'm wary about even setting foot there (i've got enough problems with my laptop right now without having to deal with viruses or malware again)

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
GwrChurchward
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Is there a ZT2 JP expansion pack (Fan Made)?
Back to top Go down
Velociraptor Rex
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:40 pm

There is but it's from late 2007/2008 and it's heavily outdated.
Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 12:22 am

Ah man, loads of memories in this community. I was Rush2112 back then, before I came up with Saurillian! If anyone remembers me from my time moderating or administrating on Zoo Tycoon Hideout, message me!

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Zoo Tycoon Discussion Jp3_210
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:29 am

So Jurassic World Modifications are coming to ZT2.

Zoo Tycoon Discussion 36200089_841145466070474_1625271811568566272_n

nickpharper
Embryo
Embryo
nickpharper

PostSubject: JURASSIC PARK WORLD in Zoo Tycoon 2   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 4:29 pm

This is my version of a Jurassic Park/World that I created using Zoo Tycoon 2.

Due to the size of the map and the number of third-party mods used, this park is almost impossible to walk through at a reasonable frame rate, and the game crashes often.

However, thanks to the miracle of modern video editing, I was able to speed it up and it is now totally watchable. Please see the comments section on YouTube for timestamped links to specific exhibits/attractions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoo Tycoon Discussion   Zoo Tycoon Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon Discussion
Page 1 of 1