Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avesjohn
Embryo
Embryo

Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)   Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:40 am

So I guess when I wasn't looking, an asteroid struck JP Legacy this summer and the site went the way of the dinosaurs. This was something I literally only found out about half an hour ago when I decided on a whim to go back and see what was going on over there - only to discover that there was no "there" there anymore. I first joined the forum (under the same name I have here) back in 2006-2007 (when I was a senior in high school), and posted intermittently since then, more so when Jurassic World came out last year. Ultimately, I probably only posted on JP Legacy no more than one or two hundred times, but as someone who grew up watching the JP films, and for whom the series remains one of my favorites, it only made sense to join the forum.

Anyway, my name's John, and I love birds and birding (the "aves" in my username). Time will tell if I become a regular here more than I was on JP Legacy. Regardless, it's good to be back among fellow JP fans!
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)   Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:36 am

hello and welcome to jp mainframe

Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)   Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 am

Welcome, hope you like it here Smile

Océane

PostSubject: Re: Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)   Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Happy to have you here dude!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)   Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, JP Mainframe. (Goodbye, JP Legacy.)
Page 1 of 1