Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The tattoo thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

The tattoo thread Empty
PostSubject: The tattoo thread   The tattoo thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Got any tattoos? Tell us about them.

So far, I've got three. I'm getting my 4th one at the end of next month. I got my 1st one done on my right arm in 2012. It's a small pink Pegasus with blue and yellow wings. In 2013, I got my 2nd one done on my left thigh. It's my own design, a paw-print with the names 'Chloe', 'Hazel' and 'Ruby' in a circle around it and it's in memory of my cat, Chloe, and my dog, Hazel, both of whom have passed away. Ruby is my new cat. For my 3rd one, I decided I wanted something to reflect my interests and, since I've got such a big interest in dinosaurs, I got a big Stegosaurus done on my right thigh. It was a rather painful experience, taking roughly three hours, but I got through it by reminding myself that I've experienced worse pain than having a tattoo done. Back in 2001, I dislocated my left knee and spent nearly an entire day in hospital. VERY painful! Anyway, by this time next month, I'll have my 4th one, a big blue butterfly.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

The tattoo thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tattoo thread   The tattoo thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Spoiler:

This is the only one I have. It's in black, on my right shoulder. It's the Halo of the Sun from Silent Hill 3.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down

The tattoo thread
Page 1 of 1