Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite scenes in TLW

Go down 
+8
Levine
CT-1138
Oshronosaurus
Sickle_Claw
nanotyrano
Ian_Malcolm_chaotician
Pokesaurus
Camarasaur8
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Camarasaur8
Embryo
Embryo
Camarasaur8

Favourite scenes in TLW Empty
PostSubject: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 pm

What are your favourite scenes in TLW? I like the high hide observation scenes in the herbivore valley, and Dodgson using that high-frequency sound to ward off dinosaurs from their nests.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Mine would have to be the carnotaurus scene. That would be epic in the movie.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Ian_Malcolm_chaotician
Hatchling
Hatchling
Ian_Malcolm_chaotician

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

^YES! I loved that scene. Also the one where Dodgeson gets eaten was pretty good. Kind of one of those "HA!" moments when the villian dies.

nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 pm

The raptor nest, T-Rex vs motorbike, the raptors getting to the high hide.

Forum Rules | Chat Rules |
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

King's death, still one of the most emotional for me in the series. Also after Eddie dies, when Levine kind of 'snaps out' of his academic shell to face reality. I would have liked that expanded a bit more for me personally.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Whatz are you talking about, i would never, NEVER snap out of my academic shell for a shallow character, who i barley knew well!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Dr. Dromaeosaurus wrote:
Whatz are you talking about, i would never, NEVER snap out of my academic shell for a shallow character, who i barley knew well!!! Razz

Explain why you suddenly wanted to kill all the raptors after Eddie's death then Smile
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 9:54 pm

not necessarily a favorite, but one of the most memorable to me is shortly after King's death when the raptors are still tearing him apart and one of them finds a candy bar, especially the mention that it seems to be enjoying it Laughing

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:16 pm

My favorite? Probably the entire Raptor chase sequence, from when they kill King right up to when they get paralyzed with the Alexander Band non lethals.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Malcolm's rants, Levine talking dinosaurs, the Raptors killing King, and Dodgson getting what was coming.
Back to top Go down
TyrantKing
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:44 am

Raptors hunting and attacking Triceratops, while people watch on from the high hide!
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Gabo
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Gabo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Hard to choose favorite, the novel remains in most scenes very well described and surprising; I could say that the first attack of the Carnotaurus toward Levine and Diego as they watched the Mussasaurus is one of my favorite suspense handled by Michael Crichton, as well as the Carnotaurus attack in the village of workers. Another part that I personally loved was the chase with raptors against motorcycle passing through the legs of Apatosaurus while Sarah Harding tried to kill the velociraptors.

Almost 25 years of the existence of this franchise, and we still feel like that enchanted child to see those Brachiosaurus in the lake refreshing. Long live Jurassic Park
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicgabo.deviantart.com/
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 am

When the T-Rex marks territory over the main characters's car lol it was quite suspensful and in the end also a bit funny

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Henrique_Z_Tomassi
Embryo
Embryo
Henrique_Z_Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm

I loved the sequence when the raptors took Arby in the cage. Thorne must save the boy and Sarah goes for the key. This whole sequence is awesome!

Favourite scenes in TLW Banner11
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicpark44.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite scenes in TLW   Favourite scenes in TLW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite scenes in TLW
Page 1 of 1