Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

JPOG Epic/Funny Moments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Empty
PostSubject: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:27 am

Hey guys, just opening a useless section dedicated to those who are still playing JPOG with recent events happening in their park. Epic stories are welcomed. Visuals are optional, and colorful writing is indeed a plus.

Well here's my first post:

So yeah, just fixing deathduels and messing with FSMs so battles will be more excitable (haven't made progress). So released a spino and rex and a goat from the dispenser. The goats there to make sure they come get it. I made their hunger permanent just in case if the spino scares off the rex again, the spino will hunt the rex, forcing the rex to defend itself. well, it just so happens for some reason the rexy model is just something to awe at. Note, it has the same stats as any trex, same speed,strength,etc. Then of course I hear a goat being killed so meh. Then the trex did multiple battles with the spino, getting lucky at holding it off 10 times. With hunger permanent, hp won't regenerate. Limping the spino still territory battle with the rex then......of course I kept recording to make sure the deathsounds were in sync. And then this happened...

so yeah, what has happened in your day in the park?
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Nice vid! Spiny should know that nothing stands between "Rexy" and her goat.

I have recovered some video footage that was captured a while back... but I don't know how to upload/embed the file into my post. I don't have Youtube,etc.
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Bump: Youtubed

This was captured about 6 months ago when I was experimenting with various sounds and is outdated. My current sounds would have made it better :/

Geraldo Rivera was spotted fleeing the scene as he dodged danger from all directions
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm

i don't have video of it, but i once saw a rex doing the hokey-pokey XDDDDDD

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:31 am

If you're happy and you know it clap ur-......... sorry forgot you had problems..... ._.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Once, I pit a T-Rex and a Spinosaurus against one another, but since I bred them within a very small pen, they did not fight. They walked around and drank water together. For a long time. I think they even lay down and slept side-by-side. Eventually though, they cut they act and one of them ended up dead. I can't remember which one though. XD
Back to top Go down
HydragonofDeath
Embryo
Embryo
HydragonofDeath

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 3:46 pm

one time my spino grabbed a goat a split second before the t-rex, the t-rex grabbed the spino somehow despite spino size over 6 and ate it whole while glitching across the island,

another time a raptor lept and killed a cow that was being lifted into the hatchery.

another time i used hex to make the rex a bit smaller, it killed a spino in a deathdual, then teleported outside its enclosure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPOG Epic/Funny Moments   JPOG Epic/Funny Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPOG Epic/Funny Moments
Page 1 of 1