Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016

HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:42 pm

I was thinking and been pressing for something for a long time. A semi-feathered male Velociraptor that was part of the Raptor Squad, but was exiled to Sorna since it kept challenging Owen as alpha male.

Here's my idea.

Blue has a twin/slightly older brother. Since male monitor lizards, like Komodo Dragons, are larger then females. This male raptor will be slightly larger then then the females. This one will also have golden eagle or Philippine eagle DNA which explains his feathers on the body, arms, tail, and neck. At first he was fine...but when he got older he realized that he had no competition...except for Owen. And the two kept on fighting. Worse, nobody took away his reproductive abilities and those that tried when he full grown failed and were badly wounded and almost died. After years of the male raptor and Owen fighting, and much debating, it was decided to exile him to Sorna since Blue might rebel against Owen if he killed her brother.

When they get to Sorna. They realize that the male raptor, named Omega since he was the first and last male Velociraptor bred on Nublar, he has his own pack-which is also the largest on Sorna after it was made out of outcasts from other packs-but he also has his own kids, and remembers how he was booted out from Nublar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?   Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:19 pm

We know what they did to the previous raptors, I doubt they'd ship Omega off to Sorna when it's cheaper (and in some ways more humane) to euthanize him. (Sorry to burst the bubble?)

Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:39 pm

RaptorLover0823 wrote:
We know what they did to the previous raptors, I doubt they'd ship Omega off to Sorna when it's cheaper (and in some ways more humane) to euthanize him. (Sorry to burst the bubble?)

If it wasn't directly related to one of the other raptors, then that would happen. But a blood relative might be able to escape that fate. Not only that, but as I said, killing a biological brother of one of the female raptors would lead to it's sister rebelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minmi
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:58 am

Personally, I'd like to see Blue paired with an unrelated male so the we can have some baby raptors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?   

Back to top Go down

Does anybody what Blue to have a feathered brother get introduced in one of the next 2 movies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1