Don't worry, Ian. I'm not making the same mistakes again! est 2016.

HomeMainframeCalendarJurassic Mainframe NewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:51 pm

What's really exciting about the inclusion of Geraldine Chaplin is that she has appeared in some bona fide classics from Hollywood such as Richard Lester's The Three Musketeers and Doctor Shivago, as well as a variety of Spanish and French films. She's a regular of Bayona's casts, and even in fairly minimal roles they are always memorable, such as Aurora in The Orphanage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Cool addition to the cast. I kinda expected that, since she was in all Bayona's films so far Smile

Last edited by owenpratt on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Seems like a great addition!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
What's really exciting about the inclusion of Geraldine Chaplin is that she has appeared in some bona fide classics from Hollywood such as Richard Lester's The Three Musketeers and Doctor Shivago, as well as a variety of Spanish and French films. She's a regular of Bayona's casts, and even in fairly minimal roles they are always memorable, such as Aurora in The Orphanage.

I didn't know all this. I only posted this because it was a new actress new to the Jurassic Park franchise. It looks like we're finally getting a few more big names to the next 2 movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Really cool! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Great news & also pretty much expected but so glad Bayona found a role for her, she is a very good actress! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm

She's a fine addition, but speaking in grander scale: If there's one really good thing about these new films, it's that they have bigger casting of female characters than the first three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.   

Back to top Go down

Geraldine Chaplin will be in JW2/JP5.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1