Where Life Found a Way...est. 2016

HomeMainframeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wil we find out that the cloning methods used to bring back the dinosaurs were also used to revive other extinct animals like the Tasmainian Wolf and save endanger species (elephants) in the JP movie franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Ultimasaurus
Ultimasaurus

PostSubject: Wil we find out that the cloning methods used to bring back the dinosaurs were also used to revive other extinct animals like the Tasmainian Wolf and save endanger species (elephants) in the JP movie franchise?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 pm

It's no secret that there has been talk about using cloning to revive animals that mankind was directly responislbe for wiping out via the Tasmanian Wolf, which might actually still be alive, the Dodo bird, the Passenger Pigeon, and other animal species. My question is that would you like to learn that in the JP movie series, that the same methods to revive the dinosaurs were also used to bring back extinct wildlife and save endangered species (elephants)?

I say yes since it would show the benefits of cloning and that we (mankind) can make up for our mistakes if we really want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wil we find out that the cloning methods used to bring back the dinosaurs were also used to revive other extinct animals like the Tasmainian Wolf and save endanger species (elephants) in the JP movie franchise?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1