Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Carno doesn't need the camouflage to be awesome and badass. Just bring that thing in!  Very Happy Very Happy

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Mistral wrote:
You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.

Or rather an improved version of it, since the Indominus used it a grand total of three times in the film; first hiding itself in its paddock, second revealing herself to the ACU squad, third on sneaking up on the gyrosphere. Now that we've established camouflage as an ability among at least one dinosaur, now it makes the addition of a second (and possibly more numerous) species. Imagine a scene in a a dark enclosed space, like an abandoned village or jungle, and the characters knowing they're being watched but unable to retaliate. Plus, in Bayona's hands those capabilities would be a LOT more terrifying. Just because something isn't done so well the first time (IMO) doesn't mean it can't be done again to better results.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Mistral wrote:
You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.

Or rather an improved version of it, since the Indominus used it a grand total of three times in the film; first hiding itself in its paddock, second revealing herself to the ACU squad, third on sneaking up on the gyrosphere. Now that we've established camouflage as an ability among at least one dinosaur, now it makes the addition of a second (and possibly more numerous) species. Imagine a scene in a a dark enclosed space, like an abandoned village or jungle, and the characters knowing they're being watched but unable to retaliate. Plus, in Bayona's hands those capabilities would be a LOT more terrifying. Just because something isn't done so well the first time (IMO) doesn't mean it can't be done again to better results.

I don't know, it would kind of seem like typical sequel trait of doing something similar again but biggerer/betterer. Like every Die Hard sequel rotating same scenario in bigger environment (skyscraper-airfield-NY-USA-Russia/world?) or you know Death Star / Death Star 2 / Starkiller or T-Rex x2 / Spinosaurus / I-Rex etc

Also if suddenly "normal" dinosaurs can do tricks like this, it will retroactively make I-Rex seem even less of an experiment and stand-out subject than before... which you know I don't personally really care about since I rolled my eyes with that thing in the first place, but I think it could impact negatively on the hybrid thing in general if they continue with that route in JP5.

How about they have Carnotaurus, or one of the other medium sized carnivores, hunting (other dinosaurs?) in pack. Sort of like they did with Allosaurus in The Ballad of Big Al
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 pm

I'd like to see the Baryonyx take down a medium sized herbivore with it's trademark hook claws that it has on each hand. After all, Spinosaurids are strong enough to take down medium sized dinosaurs so having it take down a 20-25 herbivorous dinosaur would be perfectly fine.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm hyped for the potential of the bayonyx! Then again, I guess anyone who knows me from JPlegacy or saw my username would guess that Laughing

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 1:19 pm

So, are these animatronics finished, or are they still getting worked on? They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 1:28 pm

1morey wrote:
They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.

At least they would be on the same boat as CGI department then

Ba dum tss!

Backwards technology, backwards science
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:03 pm

1morey wrote:
So, are these animatronics finished, or are they still getting worked on? They just don't seem as detailed and realistic as the animatronics from the previous movies.

The explanation I got before it was taken down was this. (Not an official person working on the film but he had a good point.) 

He said they either aren't finished or maybe they aren't as detailed because we might not get a close look at them. Like for example if it's a night time scene and they are in those cages we probably wouldn't even be able to see the loss of detail. I think it's realistic that it could be a mix of both.

Atleast that's my hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm

I think they'd just CG the shots where you can't see them clearly. Because what's the point of animatronic (in 2017) if not the showoff of detail and/or realistic interaction with the environment
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crosssed for Carno and Baryonyx to be confirmed some way...

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:32 pm

K_Ozz92 wrote:
I'm keeping my fingers crosssed for Carno and Baryonyx to be confirmed some way...
Same man, same. Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

List updated. Nothing major, just a few changed status.
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 am

I saw....t.rex (yeah, Rexy.) animotronics pic but i'm not sure it's reallly for JP5.

dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 am

JP_Korea wrote:
I saw....t.rex (yeah, Rexy.) animotronics pic but i'm not sure it's reallly for JP5.

It is for the new film, but its a puppet, also please don't post the pic here, thanks!
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 am

dance2nite wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:

It is for the new film, but its a puppet, also please don't post the pic here, thanks!

Absolutely! I have no plan post the pic here. It can be spoil everything.

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm

There's definitely a T-rex puppet/animatronic? Nice. I hope there's a good amount of rainy night time scenes in this film. That outta help the blending of the CGI, too!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Could somebody who has seen the T-rex puppet let me know if it looks film accurate? The Stego and the Dilo looked odd so I hope the T-rex looks how it should.
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Could somebody who has seen the T-rex puppet let me know if it looks film accurate? The Stego and the Dilo looked odd so I hope the T-rex looks how it should.

It's definitely Rexy. I found her scars. Her color is brown. But, I think something is odd. Her eyes and skin. I feel it's Star Wars not a Jurassic Park (Maybe Star Wars Creatures Shop?)

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:27 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's definitely Rexy. I found her scars. Her color is brown. But, I think something is odd. Her eyes and skin. I feel it's Star Wars not a Jurassic Park (Maybe Star Wars Creatures Shop?)

One of the pics I saw of one of the Dinosaurs looked really weird, too. I'm really curious about Rexy now. Did it look like the Jurassic world Rexy or the Jurassic Park one?
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

One of the pics I saw of one of the Dinosaurs looked really weird, too. I'm really curious about Rexy now. Did it look like the Jurassic world Rexy or the Jurassic Park one?

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

Was it a set photo that you saw?
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

Was it a set photo that you saw?

No. One man take a pic next to Rexy.

#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Will Rexy be the only T Rex in the movie?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Personally I find this very exciting.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:56 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 1:11 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

Except this time alot more Dino's will make it to the mainland & will stay there! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 1:45 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Except this time alot more Dino's will make it to the mainland & will stay there! Wink
Exactly, I think its setting it up for a very mainland focused Third sequel.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That's a shame since I wanted to see Sorna at least one more time. I still can't help but think that Universal learned the wrong lessons as a result from the GA originally being split on the TLW and not liking (even to this day) JP3.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next