Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Go down 
+26
Pachyrhinosaurus
NolaJP
Trexbreakout
V.a.nublarensis
Megaspino2
K_Ozz92
Robotpo
dance2nite
Dr. Wu
Baryonyx111
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
The Beeg One
evolution_rex
TyrannoFan
Viperman
BarrytheOnyx
Spinosaur4.4
Rhedosaurus
Troyal1
Océane
Levine
sdp
#TRexSpinorematch
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you like the title of Jurassic World 2?
Yes
Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Vote_lcap86%Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 31 ]
No
Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Back

AuthorMessage
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 am

I personally love the title. At first I thought "hmm, is that it?", but I love how the title beautifully sums up the age of the dinosaurs, whether it intended to or not. And I was right that they would reveal the title exactly one year before relase Smile
Back to top Go down
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:29 pm

I really hate it, the only thing going for it is the last of consistency is consistent with the names. It's really generic.

http://miscrave.com
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am

sdp wrote:
I really hate it, the only thing going for it is the last of consistency is consistent with the names. It's really generic.

If the title is about the fall of Nublar due to the heavily rumored volcanic eruption then it makes perfect sense. Not a lot of fans liked JW as the title for the fourth film at first but now most fans like it.

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm so glad they didn't go with something convoluted and up its own ass.

Simple...Classic.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:30 pm

I wasnt sure how to feel about the title at first and i would go back and forth on it for a while but now i quite like it. When i heard someone say it outloud, it actually gave me goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
smaugtheterrible
Hatchling
Hatchling
smaugtheterrible

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm kind of neutral on the title. One one hand, I like it; it's catchy and easy enough to say. On the other hand, it sounds more like a fan-created title than an official one (although sometimes those are honestly better), or the title of a video game. I don't really know why Neutral

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 10:58 pm

I remember when half the fandom was convinced it would either be Epoch or Ancient Futures. To me? I think that I could get used to it, but it is kind of a bit clunky no matter how you sell it. May just be me, but yeah.

Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I remember when half the fandom was convinced it would either be Epoch or Ancient Futures. To me? I think that I could get used to it, but it is kind of a bit clunky no matter how you sell it. May just be me, but yeah.
I'm just happy it isn't Jurassic World 2. Razz

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 am

CT-1138 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
I'm just happy it isn't Jurassic World 2. Razz
Same. Even though I'm not sure I think Fallen Kingdom is a great name it could be SO MUCH worse imo that I'm thankful. Very thankful.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 2:17 am

I kinda wish it had been Jurassic World 3, just to f#$% with people.

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title revealed! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4