Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
bammc
Embryo
Embryo

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Definitely a flashback. That looks like an enclosure similar to a chimpanzees with fake jungle in the background.

I’m surprised a description of the trailer hasn’t leaked yet.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:27 pm

bammc wrote:
Definitely a flashback. That looks like an enclosure similar to a chimpanzees with fake jungle in the background.

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes! It's going to be Owen's reminder of why he loves these animals! His motivation.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The Baryonyx scene looks like it could be a third act moment, yet it's likely to be in the middle of the film. How will the Indoraptor top this? I mean, everything about it screams final boss battle from Resident Evil! The Indoraptor scene is gonna have to have some really cool stuff in it to top something so visually interesting as this one! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Yea I think Baryonyx has been included to give the movie a fresh carnivore antagonist for the part of the film that takes place on Isla Nublar. It's a smart idea as the species has long been canon to Nublar in the novel and movies.

Lockwood Manor is your Act 3 finale and it will be intense from all of the reports. They were supposedly going for a "raptors in the visitors center" vibe to the finale. Smaller scale than the middle part of the film but much more intense and frightening.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The Baryonyx scene looks like it could be a third act moment, yet it's likely to be in the middle of the film. How will the Indoraptor top this? I mean, everything about it screams final boss battle from Resident Evil! The Indoraptor scene is gonna have to have some really cool stuff in it to top something so visually interesting as this one! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Yea I think Baryonyx has been included to give the movie a fresh carnivore antagonist for the part of the film that takes place on Isla Nublar.  It's a smart idea as the species has long been canon to Nublar in the novel and movies.  

Lockwood Manor is your Act 3 finale and it will be intense from all of the reports.  They were supposedly going for a "raptors in the visitors center" vibe to the finale.  Smaller scale than the middle part of the film but much more intense and frightening.  

I love the sound of that. I also remember them shooting in intense rain, so could get some really nice, creepy visual backdrops for the Indoraptor scene.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm

bammc wrote:

Could be a flashback, but why Owen is wearing that outfit?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:46 pm

owenpratt wrote:
bammc wrote:

Could be a flashback, but why Owen is wearing that outfit?

That's what's so weird about it. Perhaps like Indiana Jones, he just wears the same adventure outfit? haha
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 1:55 pm

I really think it's highly unlikely it's a flashback. Hell, the tagline of the movie is "Life Finds A Way". I'm telling you, filmmakers work tirelessly on set to make sure it will be easy for the audience to differentiate different time periods throughout the course of a movie. For a production of this scale to shoot a flashback with the main actor wearing the same clothes he wears in the present day scenes would be an amazingly egregious error in terms of film continuity.

I would be more open to it being a flashback if it was some small tv show. A production of this size employs multiple people to make sure nothing that stupid would be put on film.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 pm

NolaJP wrote:
I really think it's highly unlikely it's a flashback.  Hell, the tagline of the movie is "Life Finds A Way".  I'm telling you, filmmakers work tirelessly on set to make sure it will be easy for the audience to differentiate different time periods throughout the course of a movie.  For a production of this scale to shoot a flashback with the main actor wearing the same clothes he wears in the present day scenes would be an amazingly egregious error in terms of film continuity.

I would be more open to it being a flashback if it was some small tv show.  A production of this size employs multiple people to make sure nothing that stupid would be put on film.

I agree. So why there's a baby Raptor in that nursery (judging by the animal toys there)? Where's the nursery? Where did they find that baby Raptor? Is the Visitor Center? Then Owen brings the toys in his bag?

So many questions lol

EDIT:

Also, the synopsis says "Set several years after.." etc. So how many years between JW and FK? I always thought 3, but... "Several" can mean 3?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm

owenpratt wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
I really think it's highly unlikely it's a flashback.  Hell, the tagline of the movie is "Life Finds A Way".  I'm telling you, filmmakers work tirelessly on set to make sure it will be easy for the audience to differentiate different time periods throughout the course of a movie.  For a production of this scale to shoot a flashback with the main actor wearing the same clothes he wears in the present day scenes would be an amazingly egregious error in terms of film continuity.

I would be more open to it being a flashback if it was some small tv show.  A production of this size employs multiple people to make sure nothing that stupid would be put on film.

I agree. So why there's a baby Raptor in that nursery (judging by the animal toys there)? Where's the nursery? Where did they find that baby Raptor? Is the Visitor Center? Then Owen brings the toys in his bag?

So many questions lol

EDIT:

Also, the synopsis says "Set several years after.." etc. So how many years between JW and FK? I always thought 3, but... "Several" can mean 3?

It can’t be the visitor center I don’t think. Look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm

My initial guess is that is Blue's offspring and it is being held at Lockwood Manor. The context of the scene is probably later in the movie, once the actions shifts to the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 pm

NolaJP wrote:
My initial guess is that is Blue's offspring and it is being held at Lockwood Manor.  The context of the scene is probably later in the movie, once the actions shifts to the mainland.

I really think it's Blue, not her offspring. But I was wrong about the Indominus communicating the Raptors
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:51 pm

I am just so conflicted on determining what that scene is. The toys in the room really throw off my suspicions. I guess we'll find out Thursday, hopefully!

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm

NolaJP wrote:
My initial guess is that is Blue's offspring and it is being held at Lockwood Manor.  The context of the scene is probably later in the movie, once the actions shifts to the mainland.

That seems like something awfully big to spoil. For Owen to find an offspring along with blue and it be brought back. And then I also don’t think Lockwood is going to have a perfect nursery for baby raptors with toys.

I think it’s a flashback and they simply decided that this is an outfit he wears regularly. He wears similar stuff in the first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/7fzdpw/yep_its_blue/

It can absolutely go either way though.

Last edited by Troyal1 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
NolaJP wrote:

I really think it's Blue, not her offspring. But I was wrong about the Indominus communicating the Raptors

It very well could be, but it would be one of the absolute worst cases in film history of bad/lazy continuity. That is the only reason why I feel certain it is not a flashback. That kind of thing simply just doesn't slip by in productions of this scale. There would have been upwards of 100 people on set asking their superior "isn't that what he wears in the present day scenes?". I'm telling you, I've spent some time on production sets and it just would not happen.

The only logical explanation seems to be that Blue has been inflicted with some type of Benjamin Button virus where she is aging backwards!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Okay, that Baryonyx shot is killing me!!! I can't belive I'll get to see my favorites on a Jurassic movie for the first time! Baryonyx looks epic! Can't wait to see it!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
bammc wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes! It's going to be Owen's reminder of why he loves BLUE! His motivation.
Fixed.  Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
bammc wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes! It's going to be Owen's reminder of why he loves BLUE! His motivation.
Fixed.  Razz

Nahh, he obviously cares about the Dinosaurs, we see that in the Apatosaurus scene. He's even concerned about the Indominus when he finds out how they're feeding it.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Apparently Owen, Claire, Franklin & Zia are part of the same team according to his article :

“Claire’s founded an organization, Dinosaur Protection Group, and they’re finding a way to get these dinosaurs off the island,” Howard says. “She reaches out to Owen Grady to let him know this is happening.” Hmm. “Reaches out”? It seems Howard and Pratt’s burgeoning relationship now falls under the heading of “It’s complicated.” “When you see them at the beginning of this story, you get caught up as to what’s going on,” Howard says. “But it’s not what you would necessarily expect.”

Daniella Pineda (TBS’ The Detour) and Justice Smith (Paper Towns) play new characters involved with Claire’s dino-saving group, and Jeff Goldblum returns as mathematician Dr. Ian Malcolm for the first time in 20 years. “I had to overcome the impact of being in front of Ian Malcolm,” Bayona says. “After so many years, Jeff Goldblum was in front of a camera again talking about dinosaurs!” Like Mother Nature, Hollywood reboots always find a way.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/05/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-first-look/

Who wants to bet Daniella's character Zia Song betrays the other 3 as she is secretly working for Lockwood!? Cool

Last edited by dance2nite on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Apparently Owen, Claire, Franklin & Zia are part of the same team according to his article :

“Claire’s founded an organization, Dinosaur Protection Group, and they’re finding a way to get these dinosaurs off the island,” Howard says. “She reaches out to Owen Grady to let him know this is happening.” Hmm. “Reaches out”? It seems Howard and Pratt’s burgeoning relationship now falls under the heading of “It’s complicated.” “When you see them at the beginning of this story, you get caught up as to what’s going on,” Howard says. “But it’s not what you would necessarily expect.”

Daniella Pineda (TBS’ The Detour) and Justice Smith (Paper Towns) play new characters involved with Claire’s dino-saving group, and Jeff Goldblum returns as mathematician Dr. Ian Malcolm for the first time in 20 years. “I had to overcome the impact of being in front of Ian Malcolm,” Bayona says. “After so many years, Jeff Goldblum was in front of a camera again talking about dinosaurs!” Like Mother Nature, Hollywood reboots always find a way.

They're part of the Dino saving group, but that could also mean just temporarily. I still think Daniela's character will end up being an antagonist
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

They're part of the Dino saving group, but that could also mean just temporarily. I still think Daniela's character will end up being an antagonist

Yep! Wink
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Okay, that Baryonyx shot looks terrifying. I think the scene will be one of the highlights of the movie.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 pm

So far, the reaction to the basic plot of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has been all over the place. Naturally, not everyone was going to gravitate towards the basic plot that's been described, even more so if they were not fans of JW. Comparisons to The Lost World have been drawn, most unfavorably and citing laziness. Many questioning why there is an animal rights angle, especially with Claire being the one to lead it, for a group of animals that were artificially procured. Then there's the often intense knee-jerk negativity to the fact that the characters are going to a now volcanic island and have written off the film as some kind of disaster before its even landed. And these two articles below typify that.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/12/the-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-plot-sounds-like.html

In this first link, it's at least humourous for how much the writer misses the mark and assumes so much from so little. For example, losing it over the fact that the park was built on top of an island in the Pacific whereupon the volcano is becoming active again, even though volcanic activity in the Hawaiian islands is nothing unheard of. Then he claims "This is literally a film about volcanoes and dinosaur-shipping logistics." That's to say nothing of the mental gynmastics involved on how Ian Malcolm's involved in the film, facetiously saying aloud: "Did they knock him unconscious and just transport him there against his will?"

https://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/heres-the-baffling-synopsis-for-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom/

But this one takes the cow pie for sheer disdain and condescension. I've forced myself through videos and articles that have railed against not just Jurassic World but the franchise at large besides the only truly beloved first film. But the article tosses its own article out of the window by painting ALL the dinosaurs (herbivores and carnivores) in the same brush as "vicious killers", having clearly not paid ANY modicum of attention to the scenes involving the Brachiosaurus, the Triceratops, the Stegosaurus, the dying Apatosaurus and pretty much any scene with the herbivores in their element. Even the carnivores are not just mindless beasts. And he thinks that they're not worth saving. Larry Taylor also seems to think genetic engineering is as easy as waving a magic wand: "Also, since they were created in a lab why not.. oh I don’t know… make more?" So he concludes that the film is nothing more than a "soulless cash grab" that doesn't care about its audience "because dinosaurs!"

Mr Larry Taylor, on behalf of my sanity and love of dinosaurs, FUCK YOU.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:11 pm

These people are why I have the catchphrase:
"the butthurt is real"

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
These people are why I have the catchphrase:
"the butthurt is real"

Just wait until Paleo Snobs like Mark Witton and the Feather Nazis complain and moan.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
So far, the reaction to the basic plot of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has been all over the place. Naturally, not everyone was going to gravitate towards the basic plot that's been described, even more so if they were not fans of JW. Comparisons to The Lost World have been drawn, most unfavorably and citing laziness. Many questioning why there is an animal rights angle, especially with Claire being the one to lead it, for a group of animals that were artificially procured. Then there's the often intense knee-jerk negativity to the fact that the characters are going to a now volcanic island and have written off the film as some kind of disaster before its even landed. And these two articles below typify that.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/12/the-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-plot-sounds-like.html

In this first link, it's at least humourous for how much the writer misses the mark and assumes so much from so little. For example, losing it over the fact that the park was built on top of an island in the Pacific whereupon the volcano is becoming active again, even though volcanic activity in the Hawaiian islands is nothing unheard of. Then he claims "This is literally a film about volcanoes and dinosaur-shipping logistics." That's to say nothing of the mental gynmastics involved on how Ian Malcolm's involved in the film, facetiously saying aloud: "Did they knock him unconscious and just transport him there against his will?"

https://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/heres-the-baffling-synopsis-for-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom/

But this one takes the cow pie for sheer disdain and condescension. I've forced myself through videos and articles that have railed against not just Jurassic World but the franchise at large besides the only truly beloved first film. But the article tosses its own article out of the window by painting ALL the dinosaurs (herbivores and carnivores) in the same brush as "vicious killers", having clearly not paid ANY modicum of attention to the scenes involving the Brachiosaurus, the Triceratops, the Stegosaurus, the dying Apatosaurus and pretty much any scene with the herbivores in their element. Even the carnivores are not just mindless beasts. And he thinks that they're not worth saving. Larry Taylor also seems to think genetic engineering is as easy as waving a magic wand: "Also, since they were created in a lab why not.. oh I don’t know… make more?" So he concludes that the film is nothing more than a "soulless cash grab" that doesn't care about its audience "because dinosaurs!"

I wouldn't worry too much about the idiots. Most of the reaction I'm seeing is extremely positive. There was always going to be a vocal minority that would write the thing off before they even saw it. I'm pretty damn confident that the film will speak for itself and, if not completely silence the doubters, at least discredit them. It basically seems like they're just nitpicking the plot details that have been readily available for a long time now because they've seen the teasers and can't find anything to criticize.

Practical effects? Check.

Vastly improved CGI? Check.

Darker/grittier/less glossy tone? Check.

Anyways, on a different note, I REALLY hope we get a score reminiscent of the "Raptors in the Kitchen" score for the Baryonyx scene.

Just imagine if we got this.....

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-New-Dinosaur-Photo

With this playing in the background...

affraid

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:39 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

These guys have been hired to write articles, yet can't even understand a basic plot. Also, everyone seems to be completely missing the whole animal rights aspect of the plot. Either that or they don't care for sentient life all that much. It's nice to know that they don't give a shit, I guess.
Honestly, if this is the dumbest thing imaginable for them, then their standards are incredibly high, or they haven't seen many movies. Either way, both articles are objectively bad, displaying that no thought was put into them and a sole purpose of just shitting on the film without it even coming out yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 pm

My favorite is the "Why not just make more dinosaurs?" stuff xD

Hmmm. What do you think would be easier/cheaper/less time consuming. Purchasing/finding intact dinosaur DNA, hiring scientists to turn that DNA into living, breathing animals, raising them (including providing a place for them to live, medical care, and feeding them on a regular basis), and somehow keeping all of this under wraps for how ever many years it would take until the dinosaurs are grown to a point where you can conceivably sell them, or just simply swiping the already made dinosaurs off of of Nublar?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... confused

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:54 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Bary i definitely understand why that annoyed you.

I have no problem with different opinions. But information that is blatantly and objectively wrong, literally swimming in ignorance makes me really annoyed too. Especially when it's passed off as if the person knows what they are talking about. It's so arrogant.

It shouldn't bother me but i can relate.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:57 pm

I love how people are like completely unrelentingly bashing the plot without having seen the full trailer. such idiocy.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Bary i definitely understand why that annoyed you.

I have no problem with different opinions. But information that is blatantly and objectively wrong, literally swimming in ignorance makes me really annoyed too. Especially when it's passed off as if the person knows what they are talking about. It's so arrogant.

It shouldn't bother me but i can relate.  

Exactly, they couldn't even be bothered to actually read into it a little more before making an ill-informed article about it. There are so many reasons why they wouldn't "just clone more". Actually, the fact that they had to ask that question in the first place is dumb. the question itself is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next