Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Technically speaking, the film's entire existence is "only for marketing" as is the existence of every other film ever made.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
1morey wrote:
I don't quite understand why some people are opposed to Owen and Blue's relationship.

I mean, look at what we have accomplished with animals in the past 16,000 years. We've domesticated aurochs, wolves, horses, rabbits, cats, goats, sheep, boars, junglefowl, etc. We have used falcons and hawks as hunting animals. Local tribal groups in Siberia have tamed caribou, in Southern Asia, people have used elephants for draft animals, and the U.S. Navy has trained dolphins and sea lions, aside from the fact that dogs and horses have been used by military and law enforcement for nearly all of human history. We have even taught gorillas and chimpanzees sign language.

So, it is not at all out of the realm of possibility that we could do the same with dinosaurs (at least, Jurassic Park's dinosaurs). While they have been depicted throughout the past 106 years as a destructive force, they are still animals, and logically would not behave any more differently than any other animal currently alive.

On the topic at hand, I am loving a lot of these shots, and I'm really digging Eli Mills as a character/antagonist.

I am really hoping that the series concludes with dinosaurs becoming a part of the global ecosystem.

Some of it just looks way too over the top though for me. Like Blue swinging her tail to knock a guy down with a machine gun. And her running out of the exploding lab. The way Owen is talking to her in that scene just feels wrong and way less like a dangerous animal and more.... casual i guess.

In other words: Their relationship is forced and only for marketing.

I don’t think so. There are people who genuinely like Owen and blue together. I’m not one of them but they do exist.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:42 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Some of it just looks way too over the top though for me. Like Blue swinging her tail to knock a guy down with a machine gun. And her running out of the exploding lab. The way Owen is talking to her in that scene just feels wrong and way less like a dangerous animal and more.... casual i guess.

It's all relative in the long run.

I mean, there's only so many times you can show a raptor pouncing someone. (It's kinda why I still cringe (in a good way) with Udesky's death because it is pretty brutal.)

And, if crocodilans are anything to go by, getting hit by a tail the size of a raptor's, and with the muscles it would have, you're going to land on your ass at best, or get a shattered leg at worst.

I will acknowledge that the running from an explosion has been done countless times, though I can't think of other ways of destroying the lab that wouldn't be due to an explosion, maybe a fire? (Though if you look, the merc accidentally shot those tanks to the left in the background, so the lab was not being intentionally destroyed). (And he isn't using a machine gun, but I'm not going to argue semantics)

I do think that Hollywood needs to show more explosions that aren't fireballs.

The dialogue, well, when you have watched enough movies, and listened to enough conversations in real-life, you realize that very few movies have actual natural dialogue. It's why I am not usually bothered by quote/unquote "bad dialogue". Now, SyFy movies? That's bad dialogue. And, I don't know, the way Owen talks to the raptors, just feels like a person talking to an animal.

Sure it may seem ridiculous, so does hearing a person trying to scare off a grizzly going, "Hey bear! Woah bear! Get back!" even though that is a dangerous situation.

After hearing about stories like Christian the lion, and Pocho the crocodile, and even handlers like Doug Seus and his work with Kodiak bears (lions, crocodiles, and bears being well known for their attacks on humans), the relationship between Blue and Owen never really bothered me. Those are exceptional circumstances, and not the "norm", but I don't think that Owen's relationship with the raptors is supposed to come off as normal either.

The previous films all established why the raptors were so aggressive.

JP- It's implied they were constantly in a state of containment and were placed into a paddock that was too small for three full grown raptors. Muldoon never had them in an open expanse, and I think their aggression was more out of hatred for humans rather than for hunger.

TLW- The raptors saw the humans as prey.

JP III- They were pissed because their eggs were stolen.

You can tell that Owen doesn't let his guard down when he first confronts Blue. But the veterinary scene may hint that Blue trusts Owen more.

Like I said, this is all relative, but I myself am glad that Blue feels like an animal that has been around humans for a while (because she has). I mean, Blue has killed humans, so she is still dangerous. But I don't think Blue is going to be by Owen's side for any significant length of time. (There's only two scenes at the mansion with Blue and Owen, but she is absent for all the others.)
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 am

I think the relationship between blue and owen is great. Its one of the few new interesting elements in this new trilogy. People keep complaining that this franchise keeps doing the same thing well the raptor/human relationship they have is pretty new. I disagree that she seems docile, that scene where she pounces and nearly kills that one guy before getting shot shows just how dangerous she still is.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 am

So, it's stated by Eli Mills, that the DPG will only be able to save 11 species.

And all 11 species have been confirmed through animatronic pics and trailer scenes:

* Allosaurus (seen during the stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Ankylosaurus (seen as caged animatronic, stampede at Lockwood estate, and during the auction sequence)
* Sinoceratops (seen in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Gallimimus (seen in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Pteranodon (snatches mercenary at Lockwood estate)
* Stygimoloch (seen as caged animatronic)
* Stegosaurus (seen as caged animatronic, and caged on the Arcadia)
* Baryonyx (seen airlifted to the Arcadia)
* Triceratops (seen as caged animatronic, and in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Tyrannosaurus rex (seen as caged animatronic, and caged on the Arcadia)
* Velociraptor (seen at Lockwood estate)

The Mosasaurus has also been confirmed to have escaped to the open ocean.

So a total of twelve animals will have escaped extinction.

As it stands, it seems that eleven remaining species still alive on Isla Nublar will not be rescued:
* Compsognathus
* Carnotaurus
* Brachiosaurus
* Apatosaurus
* Dimorphodon
* Dilophosaurus
* Microceratus
* Pachycephalosaurus
* Pachyrhinosaurus
* Parasaurolophus
* Suchomimus

This is not confirmed, and there may be a possibility that Claire requests additional funding to rescue more species, or that the mercenaries capture more dinosaurs, but right now, it is not looking good for the remaining eleven specimens. Of course there is the possibility that more specimens may be cloned for the sixth film.

The current list of extinct animals:
* Styracosaurus
* Mamenchisaurus
* Euoplocephalus
* Coelurus
* Metriacanthosaurus
* Spinosaurus
* Corythosaurus
* Ceratosaurus
* Edmontosaurus
* Hererrasaurus
* Deinonychus
* Segisaurus
* Lesothosaurus

Notably there are six animals whose status is currently unclear:
* Proceratosaurus
* Elaphrosaurus
* Hadrosaurus
* Hoplitosaurus
* Nipponosaurus
* Plesiosaurus

Five of these animals are seen on the Holoscape, and seeing as all other animals on the Holoscape have been confirmed to have existed on Isla Nublar, it would imply they also existed in the park in some capacity. (The Plesiosaur Pond was an attraction cut from the final film, but the animal still appears on the Holoscape)

The Proceratosaurus is an odd omission, as it only appears in the Embryo Storage room and their respective paddock on the Jurassic Park park map, but does not appear on InGen's List as one of the specimens, nor in any other capacity since.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 5:39 am

Troyal1 wrote:
1morey wrote:
I don't quite understand why some people are opposed to Owen and Blue's relationship.

I mean, look at what we have accomplished with animals in the past 16,000 years. We've domesticated aurochs, wolves, horses, rabbits, cats, goats, sheep, boars, junglefowl, etc. We have used falcons and hawks as hunting animals. Local tribal groups in Siberia have tamed caribou, in Southern Asia, people have used elephants for draft animals, and the U.S. Navy has trained dolphins and sea lions, aside from the fact that dogs and horses have been used by military and law enforcement for nearly all of human history. We have even taught gorillas and chimpanzees sign language.

So, it is not at all out of the realm of possibility that we could do the same with dinosaurs (at least, Jurassic Park's dinosaurs). While they have been depicted throughout the past 106 years as a destructive force, they are still animals, and logically would not behave any more differently than any other animal currently alive.

On the topic at hand, I am loving a lot of these shots, and I'm really digging Eli Mills as a character/antagonist.

I am really hoping that the series concludes with dinosaurs becoming a part of the global ecosystem.

Animals can pick up on the slightest bit of change in tone when it comes to a human talking to it. If Owen for whatever reason started being abusive verbally towards Blue, she's going to remember that and be even more aggressive towards him when he tries to do something. In a way, he's doing it to save his own rear end because A. he knows it's still a dangerous creature and B. If he's been showing it love and care since it was a baby, it's going to trust him more than anyone else. It's not "marketing", it's how relationships between man and animal are formed.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 6:58 am

Chinese Official Trailer had my soul in the moment they showed this

Spoiler:

"I designed this animal myself"

Chinese trailer for you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrTpCDvank

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 am

Mills sounds appropriately sinister in these trailers. I'm beginning to think Lockwood is a red herring all along.
Back to top Go down
Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 am

I liked the final trailer, however, it was sadly not as bombastic and explosive as the JW global trailer bu that perhaps does not fit the second half of the movie that well. Small nitpicking but I was disappointed when at 1:21 the Jurassic theme song pops up but does not return at 1:25. Moreover, the Owen and Blue moment was cringy and I do hope that they portrait it somewhat realistic in the movie as from the trailers Blue starts to become more and more Owen's personal pet. Same thing with the T-rex that saves them while a Volcano is exploding, looks bad but might be better explained during the movie. Zia plays a double agent but I guess everyone already knew/expected this. A lot of great looking scenes though and I can't wait to see what the movie has in store when it hits theatres.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:55 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Chinese Official Trailer had my soul in the moment they showed this

Spoiler:

"I designed this animal myself"

Chinese trailer for you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrTpCDvank

Damn dude. I think I might like this trailer more than the American one. Really gave us a bit of everything.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 11:34 am

The chinese trailer also spoils that Owen and Claire get captured at some point by Mills in a cage. And the english final trailer showed us what appeared to be Zia behind Blue's cage. So the theory of Zia being involved somehow and having a change of heart later grows stronger.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
The chinese trailer also spoils that Owen and Claire get captured at some point by Mills in a cage. And the english final trailer showed us what appeared to be Zia behind Blue's cage. So the theory of Zia being involved somehow and having a change of heart later grows stronger.

Can't belive you were right about the double agent, Sickle. You are a genius.

Sickle Malcolm, ahem: "I'm always right" Razz

I love that Claire and Owen are going to face Mills.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Can't belive you were right about the double agent, Sickle. You are a genius.

Sickle Malcolm, ahem: "I'm always right" Razz

I love that Claire and Owen are going to face Mills.

The way I see it, Maisie appears to be asleep at this point, not woken up until later(?) when Owen charges in the room after the Indoraptor attacks.

Zia is the only possible person I think who could be sympathetic to them at that stage of the story and in a position to help them once Mills has them captured and is all evil villain "I'll deal with you two later.". (Since from all footage, it doesnt appear that Franklin is in the mansion?) Also in all trailers, Zia wears glasses with a reflective glare....

https://twitter.com/Sickle_Claw/status/986630883162468352

In that pic, she doesnt seem to be wearing glasses. (Im guessing Claire gets a 'Owen punching Hoskins moment where she slaps Zia for infiltrating the dpg after they are let out of the cell)

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 pm

So it seems that Owen and Claire do indeed sabotage Lockwood's lab. The Anti-Nick & Sarah fans will be thrilled. Razz
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Robotpo wrote:
So it seems that Owen and Claire do indeed sabotage Lockwood's lab. The Anti-Nick & Sarah fans will be thrilled. Razz

How do we know this?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

"I say we shut this whole thing down."

Seems pretty apparent Laughing

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

Too vague, doesn't mean they'll go opening Dino cages. They better not anyway.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Even if they do play a direct part in the dinosaurs breaking out of their cages, it's not like Sorna where the island IS their home, the animals are now in unfamiliar territory with nowhere to run back to.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Even if they do play a direct part in the dinosaurs breaking out of their cages, it's not like Sorna where the island IS their home, the animals are now in unfamiliar territory with nowhere to run back to.

I think having the good guys release Dinosaurs on everyone is a really bad idea. It's not what the good guys should be doing.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

I hope Dr. Wu caughts them right in the act and exposes their false moralism. Twisted Evil

I told you guys if Claire and Owen release the dinosaurs there they are false moralists and just pretend to be good guys while doing fucked up shit that can put people in danger. Laughing

I hope they don't do it because it doesn't fit protagonists doing that. I'll hate it. I don't want another Nick Van Owen.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

I hope Dr. Wu caughts them right in the act and exposes their false moralism.  Twisted Evil

I told you guys if Claire and Owen release the dinosaurs there they are false moralists and just pretend to be good guys while doing fucked up shit that can put people in danger. Laughing

I hope they don't do it because it doesn't fit protagonists doing that. I'll hate it. I don't want another Nick Van Owen.

The chinese trailer shows Mills has captured Claire and Owen, seemingly before they release the dinos? So Im guessing they go , screw that guy after they get out of the cage (with Zia's help) and then release all the dinos including Blue.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

I hope Dr. Wu caughts them right in the act and exposes their false moralism.  Twisted Evil

The chinese trailer shows Mills has captured Claire and Owen, seemingly before they release the dinos? So Im guessing they go , screw that guy after they get out of the cage (with Zia's help) and then release all the dinos including Blue.

iF THEY DO this, then they are no better than Nick Van Owen IMO. I won't go along with them. It's just so fucked up. They are going to put the dinosaurs and people in danger. It's the mainland, not the island. It's just so wrong.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:19 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

How do we know this?

iF THEY DO this, then they are no better than Nick Van Owen IMO. I won't go along with them. It's just so fucked up. They are going to put the dinosaurs and people in danger. It's the mainland, not the island. It's just so wrong.

Mills evil plan is to be Hoskins 2.0. he says this outright in the trailer. So he's the one putting people in danger. Mills lays out his intentions in the trailer to Owen:
"The man who proved raptors can follow orders, you never thought how many millions a trained predator might be worth"- actual quote by Mills from the trailer.

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 4:21 pm

One more.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
HoldOntoYourButts
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Right around the 1:55 mark, the guy talks about the Indoraptor possibly having some sort of disease with symptoms appearing on the skin and scales...I thought this was pretty interesting. Did anyone else catch that or am I interpreting what he's saying wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9ZZvfQmUs
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 12:56 am

DX Possible?

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 2:05 pm

TRK wrote:
DX Possible?

i sure hope so...would explain why theyve seemingly spoiled most of the rest of the movie, possibly as a misdirect...maybe they were hoping for a big DX reveal and this dude accidentally just spoiled it...whoops lol
Anything that brings the movies closer to the content from the novels, will only add to my enjoyment of the franchise as whole...DX please.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Another trailer was shown this morning, again showing Owen and Claire having a talk while imprisoned by mills.

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

So, Eli Mills originally stated the DPG will only be able to save 11 species. Though we know of a total of 13 animals that have been rescued, so it appears that maybe Ken Wheatley's mercenaries were able to rescue more.

* Allosaurus (seen during the stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Ankylosaurus (seen as caged animatronic, stampede at Lockwood estate, and during the auction sequence)
* Apatosaurus (seen in a breakout sequence)
* Baryonyx (seen airlifted to the Arcadia)
* Carnotaurus (seen in breakout sequence)
* Gallimimus (seen in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Pteranodon (snatches mercenary at Lockwood estate)
* Stegosaurus (seen as caged animatronic, and caged on the Arcadia)
* Sinoceratops (seen in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Stygimoloch (seen as caged animatronic and in a breakout sequence)
* Triceratops (seen as caged animatronic, and in stampede at Lockwood estate)
* Tyrannosaurus rex (seen as caged animatronic, and caged on the Arcadia)
* Velociraptor (seen at Lockwood estate)

The Mosasaurus has managed to escape into the open ocean.

So, now we know that 14 animals have escaped extinction.

Currently, there are nine remaining species still alive on Isla Nublar whose ultimate fate is yet to be decided:
* Brachiosaurus
* Compsognathus
* Dilophosaurus
* Dimorphodon
* Microceratus
* Pachycephalosaurus
* Pachyrhinosaurus
* Parasaurolophus
* Suchomimus

The current list of extinct animals:
* Styracosaurus
* Mamenchisaurus
* Euoplocephalus
* Coelurus
* Metriacanthosaurus
* Spinosaurus
* Corythosaurus
* Ceratosaurus
* Edmontosaurus
* Hererrasaurus
* Deinonychus
* Segisaurus
* Lesothosaurus

Six animals whose status overall is currently unclear:
* Proceratosaurus
* Elaphrosaurus
* Hadrosaurus
* Hoplitosaurus
* Nipponosaurus
* Plesiosaurus
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Another trailer was shown this morning, again showing Owen and Claire having a talk while imprisoned by mills.

Do you have a link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next