Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis

Go down 
+14
TyrannoFan
TheRexMan22
sdp
Rhedosaurus
owenpratt
Robotpo
Megatron
SmugTheFab
Amadieus
FayhdrianColonist
Dead2009
NolaJP
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I mean, Malcolm even says as much in the trailer "these animals were here before us, and if we're not careful, they'll be here after us."

Yeah. Seems like some not-so-subtle foreshadowing.

Maybe we're gonna get Jurassic Park: Extinction after all? Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:13 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:
It not about humans finding a way but the dinosaurs so I wouldn't mind a POTA style JW film.

It's about life finding a way, in general.

Both humans and dinos are lives.

Yes both are lives but when Malcolm said "Life will find a way" I've assumed he was just talking about the dinosaurs.

In one of the behind the scenes video of Jurassic World one guy said "We are not going to live happy ever after with the dinosaurs. That's not going to happen". That quote makes me very doubtful of humans and dinosaurs co-existing to happen.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
I mean, Malcolm even says as much in the trailer "these animals were here before us, and if we're not careful, they'll be here after us."

Yeah. Seems like some not-so-subtle foreshadowing.

Maybe we're gonna get Jurassic Park: Extinction after all? Laughing lol!
Yeah after the synopsis came out, I realized how much it was foreshadowing and setting up too!

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 am

Dr. Wu wrote:

In one of the behind the scenes video of Jurassic World one guy said "We are not going to live happy ever after with the dinosaurs. That's not going to happen". That quote makes me very doubtful of humans and dinosaurs co-existing to happen.

Maybe its just me, but I thought that guy, the stunt coordinator I think he was, was talking just about this movie and no others. After all, at that point in the film's production, a sequel was pretty much just a pipe dream and not a guaranteed thing.

Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 am

That's true. Maybe they will go with a co-existing plot.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:22 am

Anyway, they wouldn't make a Jurassic film that ends so dramatically. Every Jurassic film ends on a positive note, despite all the negative things that happen in each film.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:16 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Anyway, they wouldn't make a Jurassic film that ends so dramatically. Every Jurassic film ends on a positive note, despite all the negative things that happen in each film.

I think this film might be different, like bittersweet you see it end positively, but know Wu is out there and the greater conspiracy is still active.

Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 pm

I hope the conspiracy isn't "too big", I don't want Jurassic Park to become Resident Evil.

http://miscrave.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 am

sdp wrote:
I hope the conspiracy isn't "too big", I don't want Jurassic Park to become Resident Evil.

A little off topic but hey that would be awesome to have a Dino movie that was like resident evil and Dino crisis, with a big conspiracy imo.

Just not a JP movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis   Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal releases the first official Fallen Kingdom plot synopsis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2