Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)

Go down 
+17
sdp
Spinosaur4.4
Levine
CommanderKeller
NolaJP
Megatron
BarrytheOnyx
V.a.nublarensis
TRK/TrexKing
dance2nite
Troyal1
SmugTheFab
Rhedosaurus
Meroune
Tyrant Lizard
Pokesaurus
Sickle_Claw
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:38 pm

4chan leaks plenty of legit stuff, it's just so full of lies you never know when it's true or not.

Just in case I'm not going to be reading it.

http://miscrave.com
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 7:06 pm

It is definitely an out there plot line. +1 on 4Chan being all over the place also. Razz

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 7:17 pm

TRK wrote:
It is definitely an out there plot line. +1 on 4Chan being all over the place also. Razz

I think the only way how people would be believing the final 1/3 is if we heard a lot of backstage chaos a la Fant4stic, most of the DCEU, and GB 2016. Let's face it, the more chaos and trouble a production has backstage or on-set, the more likely a disgruntled employee is likely to tell the world that it sucks on 4Chan and/or Reddit.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Wasn't there a major plot leak for Jurassic World in 2014/early 2015 that described the film's plot in such a way that it sounded absolutely terrible?

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
LifeFindsAWay807
Embryo
Embryo
LifeFindsAWay807

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:26 pm

This leak is fake.

In the trailer we clearly see them arriving on a plane and not a submarine. Also there's multiple inconsistencies with known information, set photos and so on.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:15 am

LifeFindsAWay807 wrote:
This leak is fake.

In the trailer we clearly see them arriving on a plane and not a submarine. Also there's multiple inconsistencies with known information, set photos and so on.
Doesn't mean the rest are fake, I think some things will turn out true.

And I hope Wu escapes.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Randomosaur
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 1:25 am

I'm pretty sure there's more to this plot. The saving the dinosaurs plot is just a diversion. It turns out that mosasaurs in the JP/W universe are just the larvae of dragons, and the JW Mosasaurus metamorphosed into a dragon, grew wings and flew into the ocean. She breeds and produces more dragon-mosasaur offspring, and the movie ends on an apocalyptic note, leading to Jurassic World: Reign of Fire. Wink
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 am

Randomosaur wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's more to this plot. The saving the dinosaurs plot is just a diversion. It turns out that mosasaurs in the JP/W universe are just the larvae of dragons, and the JW Mosasaurus metamorphosed into a dragon, grew wings and flew into the ocean. She breeds and produces more dragon-mosasaur offspring, and the movie ends on an apocalyptic note, leading to Jurassic World: Reign of Fire. Wink

All that's missing is for the airborne Mosasaurus to declare:

"I am... FIRE. I AM.... DEATH."

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 6:45 pm

I love reading other's take on the story, but this is so bad hahaha. I do, however, like the idea of the Indoraptor being smart enough to release all the other Dinosaurs on its own.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Wasn't there a major plot leak for Jurassic World in 2014/early 2015 that described the film's plot in such a way that it sounded absolutely terrible?

Now I really want to see a description of that leak you're talking about
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

This perhaps?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilers-awesome-details-on-the-story-and-concept-for-jurassic-park-iv
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

This perhaps?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-spoilers-awesome-details-on-the-story-and-concept-for-jurassic-park-iv

Cool! Although, that doesn't really make it sound awful at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)   4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4chan supposed plot leak (possible heavy spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2