Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JPGrid06
Embryo
Embryo
JPGrid06

Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:42 pm

In the wake of the toy fair earlier this month, one of the many things revealed to community was the final design of Fallen Kingdom's Indoraptor. Upon seeing this dinosaur, one thing that caught my eye was the colorization of this animal: black skin with a pale yellow/orange stripe running down its torso. As we know, when Ingen clones its dinosaurs, they the DNA of modern day animals to complete the genetic code of a dinosaur. As a result of this genetic tampering, some dinosaurs adopt traits from from the animals used in their creation. If Ingen used this same cloning technique to create the Indoraptor, one animal comes to mind when looking at its coloration: the Gila monster. It is my belief that if Wu and scientists at Ingen used the DNA of the Gila monster to create the Indoraptor, could the dinosaur be venomous? Your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm

I think we really need to wait until the film is released along with the tie-in media to know for sure ultimately. It's possible though.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:41 am

I think it would be really cool to see the Indoraptor bite down on a body, and step back and watch thatt body convulsing, as if he's getting some kind of sick amusement out of watching the body destroy itself slowly.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 am

CT-1138 wrote:
I think it would be really cool to see the Indoraptor bite down on a body, and step back and watch thatt body convulsing, as if he's getting some kind of sick amusement out of watching the body destroy itself slowly.

This so much. This would be mindblowing if true. I would love it.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Sinornithosaurus might have been venomous in real life. And we do know that the JP Dilophosaurus is/was venomous. The one thing is that does the Indoraptor need to be venomous? It's at least 16-20 ft long. Dakotaraptor to Utahraptor size. Something that large wouldn't really need to be venomous, even more so considering it's brains and claws.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
JPGrid06
Embryo
Embryo
JPGrid06

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sinornithosaurus might have been venomous in real life. And we do know that the JP Dilophosaurus is/was venomous. The one thing is that does the Indoraptor need to be venomous? It's at least 16-20 ft long. Dakotaraptor to Utahraptor size. Something that large wouldn't really need to be venomous, even more so considering it's brains and claws.
Well we know this animal was designed to be a biological weapon. If it's venomous, it could be an unintentional side effect of its engineering. Looking at the recent teaser drop, the Indoraptor's head is shaped similar to that of a rattlesnake or viper. This is all speculation at this point it would be awesome if they went this route
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?   Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Is the Indoraptor venomous?
Page 1 of 1