Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?

Go down 
+2
Tyrant Lizard
Spinosaur4.4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Empty
PostSubject: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Okay, I have watched the trailer multiple times and I might be wrong and just having a bullshit theory but is it just me or Indoraptor appears to be really obsessed into finding and hunting down the little girl (Maisie)?

I do think that maybe Maisie had contact with Indoraptor before, maybe even when Indoraptor was a baby or something and the thing just fixed on Maisie and now wants to hunt her down at all costs? Or it's just Indoraptor being a crazy hybrid psycho that hates everything and just want to eat the girl? LOL

What do you guys think?

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Well, considering the personality of the Indominus, my money would be on the latter Laughing

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Well, considering the personality of the Indominus, my money would be on the latter Laughing

In the trailer we see Maisie almost getting in the claws of Indoraptor while she was in the cage so I think they really had contact before and Indoraptor is like "that little thing, I want it."

I mean, maybe Maisie went to investigate the place where they make the dinos out of curiosity and almost got herself killed by Indoraptor there.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I think it’s both tbh.

Perhaps the Indoraptor associates her with it’s miserable life since she’s been there since it was born?
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

The more I've thought about it, the more the idea that the Indoraptor imprinted on Maisie grew on me, to the point where I actually kinda want it to happen. When it came into her bedroom, we know that it can see, smell and hear her yet why doesn't it just rip her apart and devour her?

I can see a scenario where Maisie interacted with the Indoraptor when it was a hatchling and associated with her as its mother, so when Owen, Claire and Blue arrive on the scene to rescue her the hybrid sees them as trying to take her away again. It would also explains how she knows that InGen (or whoever "they" are) created it. We've seen dinosaurs hunt humans before with the intent of eating them, or out of vengeance like the I. rex, but how creepy would it be if one of them was after a person, a little girl no less, because it "loves" her in its own messed up way? In that sense, the Indoraptor becomes a dark reflection of Blue and her relationship with Owen.

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran
Lythronax

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm

What would be interesting in my eyes is if they made the Indoraptor more human than anything else before, and is simply just curious, and afraid. That's why it's on a rampage, not because it's a psychopathic killing machine - it's too intelligent for its own good and is simply afraid. A sympathetic villain would be something different.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Lythronax wrote:
What would be interesting in my eyes is if they made the Indoraptor more human than anything else before, and is simply just curious, and afraid. That's why it's on a rampage, not because it's a psychopathic killing machine - it's too intelligent for its own good and is simply afraid. A sympathetic villain would be something different.

That would be interesting. I. rex was a sympathetic villain up until it wiped out that one Apatosaurus herd.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Newest Fallen Kingdom TV spot on Twitter

Pay close attention to the Indoraptor's interaction with Maisie.

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 8:10 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Lythronax wrote:

That would be interesting. I. rex was a sympathetic villain up until it wiped out that one Apatosaurus herd.

I actually felt sympathy towards I.rex even after that, I think I'm bad. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?   Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Indoraptor is so obsessed into hunting down Maisie?
Page 1 of 1