Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Except the boat sailed on their being true to Crichton's brutality a while ago. I don't know if we'll see a raptor playing with somebody's head ALA Howard King either.

Besides, they're probably let him live...not politically correct to kill off the only Asian character. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Except the boat sailed on their being true to Crichton's brutality a while ago. I don't know if we'll see a raptor playing with somebody's head ALA Howard King either.

Besides, they're probably let him live...not politically correct to kill off the only Asian character. Razz

Well, considering he's my favorite character since the books (if you didn't say it Spino4.4, nobody would have know it Razz ), I WOULD LOVE to see him live. But that's just my dream. Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
On Wikipedia it says that Blue escaped to the Grand Canyon. I thought it was just a random bit of desert overlooking the town next to Lockwood Manor. Or was it actually the Grand Canyon.?

Also it says that genetic samples are recovered by mercenaries from Lockwood Manor, but I can't remember that at all, unless it was a very brief shot in the ending montage?

Like I said, Wu is shown at the end with a briefcase of embryos.

Oh, I though you were joking about Dreadnoughtus. That was seriously one of the embyos? Cool if so, looks like we have our Brachiosaurus replacement. It also means that we're not limited to the species that were rescued from Nublar if Wu is out there with a briefcase full of embyos.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
On Wikipedia it says that Blue escaped to the Grand Canyon. I thought it was just a random bit of desert overlooking the town next to Lockwood Manor. Or was it actually the Grand Canyon.?

Also it says that genetic samples are recovered by mercenaries from Lockwood Manor, but I can't remember that at all, unless it was a very brief shot in the ending montage?

Oh, I though you were joking about Dreadnoughtus. That was seriously one of the embyos? Cool if so, looks like we have our Brachiosaurus replacement. It also  means that we're not limited to the species that were rescued from Nublar if Wu is out there with a briefcase full of embyos.

Wu must have a lot of other embryos we didn't even see in the park.

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 1:02 am

That Brachiosaurus scene is really killer, man. I think it had me more emotional than any other JP series scene.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 2:17 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

Oh, I though you were joking about Dreadnoughtus. That was seriously one of the embyos? Cool if so, looks like we have our Brachiosaurus replacement. It also  means that we're not limited to the species that were rescued from Nublar if Wu is out there with a briefcase full of embyos.

Dilophosaurus.

Please
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:57 am

Pokesaurus wrote:
That Brachiosaurus scene is really killer, man. I think it had me more emotional than any other JP series scene.
I still think
Spoiler:
beats it.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Pokesaurus wrote:
I still think
Spoiler:
beats it.

Its interesting how people are reacting to the third act reveal for Maisie; some finding the conceit interesting but poorly executed and others calling it pointless and being flat out dismissive of it. The pointless argument holds little weight because it ties into the how the film ends:

Spoiler:

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:07 am

I just watched the film for a second time and I was specifically listening for the Dilophosaurus hoot in the opening scene that I have heard people mention but I still didn't hear it. There's a part where the bush behind the guy rustles and he looks at it but there was no hoot there (is that where the hoot is?). I'm thinking that one of the surround sound speakers isn't working in my cinema. Does the hoot come from a speaker at the back of the cinema?

Also I was paying extra attention to Wu's scenes and we don't actually see him again after he is dragged away by a mercenary after he was tranquilized. We do see mercenaries with embryos at the end and a couple of dinosaurs so he is probably with them but he is not specifically shown. Also, I tried to see as many embryos in the briefcase as I could but I didn't see Dreadnoughtus, but I'm not sure if the user that posted about that was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:36 am

@ Dilophosaurus

Are you implying Wu dies offscreen? O.O
We don’t see him but we see the embryos in the case as someone opens it and IMO the person oppening it is Wu, just look at the clothes.
@ Troyal1
If I remember correctly there’s Dilo’s embryos in the case.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:52 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@ Dilophosaurus

Are you implying Wu dies offscreen? O.O
We don’t see him but we see the embryos in the case as someone opens it and IMO the person oppening it is Wu, just look at the clothes.
@ Troyal1
If I remember correctly there’s Dilo’s embryos in the case.

No I know that they wouldn't kill him off-screen. Just pointing out that we don't actually see him at the end although you're right he could be the one opening the briefcase as that person is off-camera.

We need a screenshot of those embryos though, the scene is far too fast to read them all! All the ones that I read were species that had escaped from Lockwood Manor.
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:23 am

I think I saw Brachiosaurus in the briefcase, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:43 am

There is a tweet showing the briefcase shot from the trailer and someone cleaned up the image. Let me see if i can find it on Twitter. They posted it like 3 months ago.

edit. And no this is not leaked from footage. From a trailer. https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/986759571313217536
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Quote :
There is a tweet showing the briefcase shot from the trailer and someone cleaned up the image. Let me see if i can find it on Twitter. They posted it like 3 months ago.

edit. And no this is not leaked from footage. From a trailer.

Nice, hopefully this means that we will see Dreadnoughtus and Dilophosaurus in JW3 then, if Wu is able to create more dinosaurs.

Although I have no idea how they got those species names from that blurry image.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Did Owen and Claire kiss in this movie? I've seen it twice but genuinely can't remember if they did or not.
Back to top Go down
vinsanity
Embryo
Embryo
vinsanity

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah, when Claire gets injured by the indoraptor and Claire kisses him
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

The Brachiosaurus scene was so fucking sad. Did not expect that. It was amazingly done though. The way it was engulfed by the pyroclastic flow and you could hear it's distant calls as its silhouette faded into the glowing orange smoke. Sad

Last edited by Six-Foot Turkey on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The Brachiosaurus scene was so fucking sad. Did not expect that. It was amazingly done though. The way it was engulfed by the pyroclastic flow and you could hear it's distant calls was it's silhouette faded into the glowing orange smoke. Sad

This is the third movie to make me tear up over a Sauropod death after The Land Before Time and The Good Dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:22 pm

How graphic and long is this scene? Is that the only thing we see of leaving nublar?

I'm trying to avoid actually seeing the scene until i sit down in theaters. I hope the instagram people don't spoil me.

I am fine with details though.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
How graphic and long is this scene? Is that the only thing we see of leaving nublar?

I'm trying to avoid actually seeing the scene until i sit down in theaters. I hope the instagram people don't spoil me.

the Brachiosaurus scene?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

the Brachiosaurus scene?

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

It's about 20 minutes and very bloody. Razz

Really, it's fairly brief and left to imagination. Everyone on the boat looks and sees the Brachiosaurs walking on the dock...it's engulfed in smoke and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Really, it's fairly brief and left to imagination. Everyone on the boat looks and sees the Brachiosaurs walking on the dock...it's engulfed in smoke and that's about it.

It's the sound of it calling (for help) that really sell the scene though. And the way the camera is zooming outward as it makes it's way towards us as if it's begging the humans to come back and save it.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

It's the sound of it calling (for help) that really sell the scene though. And the way the camera is zooming outward as it makes it's way towards us as if it's begging the humans to come back and save it.

And it was alone Sad Seriosuly the more I think of this scene, the sadder it gets. So heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

And it was alone Sad Seriosuly the more I think of this scene, the sadder it gets. So heartbreaking.

Damn....so it's very similar to JP when Hammond looks back? How are the humans reacting?

This scene sounds really disturbing honestly. One of my biggest fears is being stuck in a forest fire or a burning building and of course I love animals.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 3:50 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Damn....so it's very similar to JP when Hammond looks back? How are the humans reacting?

This scene sounds really disturbing honestly. One of my biggest fears is being stuck in a forest fire or a burning building and of course I love animals.

Also when the Brachiosaurus is engulfed in smoke you see a silhouette of it standing on it's hind legs and calling in the exact same stance as the first ever Brachiosaurus in JP. All of the characters are tearing up and the music is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:55 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Claire is in tears, Owen is clearly very sad. The music is so sad too.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Also when the Brachiosaurus is engulfed in smoke you see a silhouette of it standing on it's hind legs and calling in the exact same stance as the first ever Brachiosaurus in JP. All of the characters are tearing up and the music is very sad.

Oh and this! It was obviously planned for pretty carefully because the Brachiosaurus being the first Dinosaur we see on Nublar is also the very last. Not only that, but it does the exact same hind leg stance as we see it do in JP, just to hit you more in the nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:37 am

So...Ive talked to at least two people who are convinced Maisie has at least some dino dna in her. Sad

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:40 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
So...Ive talked to at least two people who are convinced Maisie has at least some dino dna in her. Sad
Well, it's not impossible...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next