Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!

Go down 
+17
Viperman
#TRexSpinorematch
JVM
Mr. Robustus
NikoRex
V.a.nublarensis
dance2nite
Spinosaur4.4
Robotpo
CT-1138
1morey
Rhedosaurus
CommanderKeller
Dilophosaurus
Dv-218
IllOrfanato
Troyal1
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:00 am

^I agree 100%, this could have been epic Very Happy

Though Trevorrow did say that he cut some scenes because he thought they were more fitting for JW3. I imagine this is one of them, considering it shows an already free mosasaurus. And in the end, the opening we got was badass too.

Also, the cocnept artist posted a couple more pics on his instagram page, which confirm that the mosasaurus was supposed to attack a "Yushin Maru" whaling vessel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlBMMNjH5oB/
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 am

Not going to lie, the more concept art and deleted scenes I look at, the more I wish that ALL of them had been in the movie. It would have made it much better, or at least more fun.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:37 am

Dv-218 wrote:
^I agree 100%, this could have been epic Very Happy

Though Trevorrow did say that he cut some scenes because he thought they were more fitting for JW3. I imagine this is one of them, considering it shows an already free mosasaurus. And in the end, the opening we got was badass too.

Also, the cocnept artist posted a couple more pics on his instagram page, which confirm that the mosasaurus was supposed to attack a "Yushin Maru" whaling vessel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlBMMNjH5oB/

Lol I'm getting Kaiju/Godzilla vibes from those pics.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 am

Haha yeah, with the mosa's huge size and the atmosphere it does have some Godzilla vibes.
And also attacking a japanese whaling boat just futhers the similarity.
I still think it looks awesome and it would've been cool to see it visualised. Actually, all of the deleted scenes would be (except for the spino-rex rrmatch, keep that away please lol Very Happy).

These things actually make me interested to see the original script before it was rewritten.
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 am

Wu being chased on the stairs of the capitol building.

Early draft featuring;

-The Arcadia and another boat, with Malcolm on one trying to sabotage it, the destination was Sorna.

-Ellis quote to Claire and Owen about the two being the ones who caused this was originally from Ian.

-Lockwood death caused by poisoning

https://www.instagram.com/jurassicpark_raptors/
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:30 am

CommanderKeller wrote:
Wu being chased on the stairs of the capitol building.

Early draft featuring;

-The Arcadia and another boat, with Malcolm on one trying to sabotage it, the destination was Sorna.

-Ellis quote to Claire and Owen about the two being the ones who caused this was originally from Ian.

-Lockwood death caused by poisoning

What? Shocked

What's the source for all of this?
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:57 am

NikoRex wrote:

Really? No joke?! affraid Where did you found it? Who said it? So many questions. Oh boy, that sounds like the perfect ending for JW3

Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's 2/3rd the way here. Unfortunately, as I said, I couldn't find the page it was on. Not even using the Internet Wayback Machine. It looks like it is lost to time. I can confirm that it did exist.

I think i found it!

https://legadojurassico.blogspot.com/2017/10/alerta-de-spoiler-vaza-descricao-das.html

THE SORNA ISLAND: According to one of the administrators of the site, some people had access to a preliminary history of FK and that confirmed as true as the news came, they learned that the goal was to transport the animals from Island Nublar to Island Sorna.

The sneaky island would have an appearance at the end of the movie where Rexy would find a T-Rex family, Blue meets other raptors. However, there is a great possibility that this has changed so that the end of JW FK did not look like the final scene of The Lost World.

Dilophosaurus wrote:

What? Shocked

Early script info starts in 54:35

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:09 am

This sounds like a radically different movie than what we got. I can't picture Malcolm having an important role in the islands, and having a conversation with Claire & Owen, nor any of the dinosaurs getting to Sorna. I wonder how early in the development this was.

EDIT: It was from late 2016/early 2017. That's later than what I thought. In hindsight, this early draft would've had even more similarities to TLW, right down to the ending. I'm glad the final version is the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 am

Damn, looks like the ending is not the only thing that was rewritten..

Actually, this is what makes it suspicious- this supposed "early version" sounds way too...fan pleasing to be real. I mean, of course aknowledging the fans and including moments like those that shape up the lore is great, but this thing sounds almost like a "too good to be true" fanfic. I would like the early script to leak and see if that is indeed true, but for now it sounds pretty fake and like something you might find on fanfiction net.

Now, if this is indeed real- then it's pretty cool. However, it would be pretty much TLW 2.0 and it would just end with the island again. So, i'm kinda glad we got the final version (although explaining sorna's situation a little better would have been nice).

Although i'll admit that I wouldn't mind seeing Blue and Rexy finding others of their kind in JW3 like in the supposed early ending (if there are any), there's another thing that bothers me about this version- why would a rex family even accept Rexy at all? If we go by the movies, InGen's rexes (especially pairs with offspring) are fiercly territorial animals. i'm pretty sure that a rex family with hatchlings and young that need protection will not tolerate the presence of another, adult rex in their territory....

(Now I really want to see the original script in it's complete form lol).

Last edited by Dv-218 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Wait.... Was Rexy going to join a random T Rex family or THE Rex family from TLW ?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Another thing that makes me doubt the legitimacy of this supposed draft until it actually leaks online is Malcolm..I mean, his screentime in FK was short but they nailed his character and what he would say about the situation perfectly imo.
It sounds like the 1st script had more Malcolm, but...sabotaging a fricking ship? Talking to Claire and Owen instead of Mills when they are captured? Seems unusually villanous and out of character for him....
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm

As far as I recall:
1. Daniella Pinendas character was announced while casting as "new female lead". I assume then, than appart from her "coming out" dialogue she had actually more scenes in the movie.
2. What bothers me about Malcolms role is that Jeff Goldblum was supposed to spent a week on JWFK set. Does that not indicate, that he shoud have even more scenes than just the court one?
3. Collin Trevorrow mentioned on Twitter, that there is a short mention in BBC news, that InGen Assets has been confiscated and and Wu stripped from his Doctor degree.
4. Indominus Paddock was constructed for this movie - this location was tweeted by Frank Marshall when he accidentally mentioned Indoraptor
5. We saw Lockwood Mansion gate many times as model, but never in the movie
6. I had an impression, that there were more broken gyrospheres on Nublar?

And now for conclusion: what we as fans can do to have the original cut on BluRay? Petition? Flooding JA and CT Twitter? Seriously - I want to know.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:
NikoRex wrote:

Really? No joke?! affraid Where did you found it? Who said it? So many questions. Oh boy, that sounds like the perfect ending for JW3

Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's 2/3rd the way here. Unfortunately, as I said, I couldn't find the page it was on. Not even using the Internet Wayback Machine. It looks like it is lost to time. I can confirm that it did exist.

I think i found it!

https://legadojurassico.blogspot.com/2017/10/alerta-de-spoiler-vaza-descricao-das.html

THE SORNA ISLAND: According to one of the administrators of the site, some people had access to a preliminary history of FK and that confirmed as true as the news came, they learned that the goal was to transport the animals from Island Nublar to Island Sorna.

The sneaky island would have an appearance at the end of the movie where Rexy would find a T-Rex family, Blue meets other raptors. However, there is a great possibility that this has changed so that the end of JW FK did not look like the final scene of The Lost World.

Dilophosaurus wrote:

What? Shocked

Early script info starts in 54:35

THAT'S IT!!

Thank you. Very Happy Very Happy

Here's the translated version via Google translate.

I really wish we got this ending. Yes, it would have turned the movie into TLW 2.0. But at least the movie would have had a much better payoff at the end. The ending we got basically turned the whole movie into the JP version of BvS: A movie that was filler for the sake of the next movie. And that just angered me the most.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Viperman
Embryo
Embryo
Viperman

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm

I don't like the idea of a rematch, but I must admit the concept art of it looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Viperman wrote:
I don't like the idea of a rematch, but I must admit the concept art of it looks really cool.

I wonder if Horner was the reason why the rematch was scrapped. I remember somebody, either Ty or CT-1138, saying that Spielberg is loyal to a fault. Maybe Spielberg was/is too loyal to Horner for this to happen. That would be odd since not only was Horner largely responsible for this mess in the first place, but has also destroyed his reputation beyond repair by basically turning into the Alex Jones of paleontology.

The more I think of it, the more I find it amazing that he was even brought back.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 7:03 pm

But Horner himself said in an interview not so long ago that the JP3 fight was a mistake simply done because he wanted to change things up. So I doubt he is the main reason why a rematch was not included.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Not exactly a deleted scene, but I was reading an interview with some of the CG supervisors from ILM (here), and they said that the Carnotaurus vs. Sinoceratops scene was almost a deleted scene. The scene was proposed during pre-production and it was scrapped, but 8 months later during post-production, Bayona and Trevorrow asked the VFX team to put the sequence back in. Apparently Bayona didn't shoot anything specifically with that sequence in mind, so that whole scene with the gyrosphere being knocked around by the two dinosaurs fighting was probably shot with the intention of it being knocked around by random dinosaurs stampeding away from the volcano.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 am

Mr. Robustus wrote:
Not exactly a deleted scene, but I was reading an interview with some of the CG supervisors from ILM (here), and they said that the Carnotaurus vs. Sinoceratops scene was almost a deleted scene. The scene was proposed during pre-production and it was scrapped, but 8 months later during post-production, Bayona and Trevorrow asked the VFX team to put the sequence back in. Apparently Bayona didn't shoot anything specifically with that sequence in mind, so that whole scene with the gyrosphere being knocked around by the two dinosaurs fighting was probably shot with the intention of it being knocked around by random dinosaurs stampeding away from the volcano.

That's such an interesting read, but this quote has got me confused:

"Including the Indoraptor we designed seven new dinosaurs for FALLEN KINGDOM and they all presented very unique challenges."

I thought there were only six new dinosaurs: Allosaurus, Stygimoloch, Sinoceratops, Carnotaurus, Indoraptor and Baryonyx?
Back to top Go down
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 am

I still support a hundred percent the home video release telling us everything that was considered and not included in the film, including the larger role for Malcolm being discussed or the Dilophosaur scene, the Spinosaurus cameo, etc. I do still want to see all of that stuff!

Before we all get too overly excited, it's important to remember that:

(a) Ideas from the script were not necessarily storyboarded or shot. They may have just been tossed around and played with. It's easy for an idea to be miscast as something that was removed far in production.
(b) Very little cut footage probably includes dinosaurs or other special effects, because usually if it's digitally-involved (and these days, even practical will involve digital) and expensive, that will be kept in the film or cut before much of the post-production effects work is anywhere near completed. Sometimes a shot disappears, but it's usually from a scene we know of.
(c) Similar or even identical dialogue is sometimes shot on multiple sets/locations. Alternative versus deleted scenes.

What I'm suggesting mostly is we're more likely to get a couple storyboards and a few character scenes than anything earth-shaking.

Dilophosaurus wrote:

"Including the Indoraptor we designed seven new dinosaurs for FALLEN KINGDOM and they all presented very unique challenges."

I thought there were only six new dinosaurs: Allosaurus, Stygimoloch, Sinoceratops, Carnotaurus, Indoraptor and Baryonyx?
I thought he'd said six, but interesting. It's possible they designed a species that wasn't incorporated into the final film.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 am

JVM wrote:
I still support a hundred percent the home video release telling us everything that was considered and not included in the film, including the larger role for Malcolm being discussed or the Dilophosaur scene, the Spinosaurus cameo, etc. I do still want to see all of that stuff!

Before we all get too overly excited, it's important to remember that:

(a) Ideas from the script were not necessarily storyboarded or shot. They may have just been tossed around and played with. It's easy for an idea to be miscast as something that was removed far in production.
(b) Very little cut footage probably includes dinosaurs or other special effects, because usually if it's digitally-involved (and these days, even practical will involve digital) and expensive, that will be kept in the film or cut before much of the post-production effects work is anywhere near completed. Sometimes a shot disappears, but it's usually from a scene we know of.
(c) Similar or even identical dialogue is sometimes shot on multiple sets/locations. Alternative versus deleted scenes.

What I'm suggesting mostly is we're more likely to get a couple storyboards and a few character scenes than anything earth-shaking.

Dilophosaurus wrote:

I thought he'd said six, but interesting. It's possible they designed a species that wasn't incorporated into the final film.

I do remember a picture of what might have been an Acrocanthosaurus in the background with the star chairs in the foreground.

Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I do remember a picture of what might have been an Acrocanthosaurus in the background with the star chairs in the foreground.

That's a Concavenator.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 10:32 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
That's such an interesting read, but this quote has got me confused:

That might be a goof/misquote, or he might be thinking of the Compsognathus and Brachiosaurus, since while they're not new species to the franchise, they are definitely new renders. Still, that would make it eight including the Indoraptor, but eh, who knows.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:50 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

That's a Concavenator.

You're right. I remembered that once I sent what I typed in.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 am

Something I noticed while rewatching the beginning of the movie that's (legally) available on a korean website: that bit of information that Trevorrow tweeted about Dr. Wu's credentials being stripped actually made it into the movie. Well, kind of. During the BBC News bit about Isla Nublar, you can see it rolling down on the headlines right before it cuts to Malcolm's testimony:

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Dr_wu10

Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Jurassic Outpost crew suggested, that deleted scenes we saw in trailers and BTS material are merely "trimmed" from the movie. 30 min absent material would indicate something "really big".
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm assuming a lot of material from the island part were completely cut. We know several entire scenes were cut from that part of the movie including extended "hunting for Blue" scenes which would have involved a skeleton of a crocodilian and an oversized Stegosaurus carcass. And there's a lot of material we saw during production that simply never made it to the theater, like close ups of dinosaur skeletons and lava bombs, additional destroyed gyrospheres, other bunkers that didn't make it into the film (there were two other bunkers created according to Reel Tours), and the reconstruction of the ruined Main Street was massive, so I don't doubt they filmed more there too. There was a definitive feeling of rushing to the meat of the story in this movie where they rushed the opening and island part to get to the Mansion scenes. I think the cut island scenes are our culprit.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
I'm assuming a lot of material from the island part were completely cut. We know several entire scenes were cut from that part of the movie including extended "hunting for Blue" scenes which would have involved a skeleton of a crocodilian and an oversized Stegosaurus carcass. And there's a lot of material we saw during production that simply never made it to the theater, like close ups of dinosaur skeletons and lava bombs, additional destroyed gyrospheres, other bunkers that didn't make it into the film (there were two other bunkers created according to Reel Tours), and the reconstruction of the ruined Main Street was massive, so I don't doubt they filmed more there too. There was a definitive feeling of rushing to the meat of the story in this movie where they rushed the opening and island part to get to the Mansion scenes. I think the cut island scenes are our culprit.

I really wonder how much of this movie was re-shot and how much original footage is being locked away.

Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 6:50 pm

I think since reshoots took like only a week it was not that much added.

What can we do to see this remaining material? I hope it leaks sometime.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:59 am

Another deleted scene:

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/1019446133830144000?s=19

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 am

It's a shame that scene got cut. Seeing the Indoraptor playing with a human skull would have been incredibly creepy.

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next